Trump wins and is awarded Alaska's electoral points.

Yahoo mentioned in another article as they were trying to bash Ivanka that it was by YUUUUUUUUUUGE margins as well........

Trump is moving up in the electoral votes---and I think we are about to see cheating Biden move down.

Good for the AP.

From your link....

" President Donald Trump has won the state of Alaska.

The Republican nominee was awarded the state’s three electoral votes, pushing his Electoral College tally to 217.

His Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, was declared the winner of the presidential election on Nov. 7 after flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump won those states in 2016.

Biden has 290 electoral votes.

The Associated Press has not called Georgia and North Carolina in the presidential race."

:yourpointsmile:
And they are having recounts in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin that are flipping the votes from the rigged machines back to Trump...

Not to mention the fact that Michigan is opening an investigation into the fraud...

So be patient, since the hand recounts (which should insure that all of the flipped votes are corrected) might take a little longer....

Again, the same folks who awarded Alaska to Ol'Trumpybear today already awarded the Presidency to Good Old Joe back on the 7th.

1:30 p.m.: President Donald Trump (R) was declared by a consensus of five media outlets to be the winner of Alaska's three electoral votes. The presidential race remains uncalled in three states: Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina. Based on states that have been called so far, Biden has won at least 279 electoral votes, and Trump has .....

T

AGain proving my point---Trump won Alaska by HUGE ASS MARGINS-----and it took the AP over a week to claim that he had won. Again, do you not recognize propaganda when you see it?

Do you understand the formula they use and how that pertains to why they didn't call Alaska but they can call states like PA WI and MI?

Also it's a pretty much certain the GOP will retain control of the Senate, Pelosi good luck getting any House bills to the Senate floor. :auiqs.jpg: No state bailouts for you blue states :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yahoo mentioned in another article as they were trying to bash Ivanka that it was by YUUUUUUUUUUGE margins as well........

Trump is moving up in the electoral votes---and I think we are about to see cheating Biden move down.

Yes he got a whopping 3 more electoral votes!

Call out the the national presses! trump got 3 more electoral votes!

Meanwhile Joe Biden has as of now 279 electoral votes and has won the election.

If you need Alaska to make you feel not as much like a loser go for it.

You and trump are still losers.
Quid Pro Joe has 232 and MAGA Trump has 232. Stop Lying.

Trump will pick up Georgia 15 . PA 20 & Arizona 11. Trump wins with 278.

In Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan Biden will have thousands of ballots tossed out due to illegalities and ballot fixing and ballot switching software. Trump will win at least 1 of those three states.

Trump will be your president for 4 more years.

With all of the lawsuits and recounts, we will have to wait a while for the certified totals (which are what actually determines the winner)....
None of the votes totals are official until the official day of record.

Yet you keep telling us that Biden won and Trump should have conceded a week ago!

I already posted who it is that projects the winners.

Trumpybear and his cult are just pissing into the wind.

It's just not in their nature to be gracious in defeat.

With all of the lawsuits and recounts, we will have to wait a while for the certified totals (which are what actually determines the winner)....
None of the votes totals are official until the official day of record.

Yet you keep telling us that Biden won and Trump should have conceded a week ago!

I already posted who it is that projects the winners.

It's just not in their nature to be gracious in defeat.
When have Dis ever been gracious in defeat?

It was all due to Republicans cheating...

It's not looking good for Dems, we have them stopped cold in the Senate they can't do jack shit including filling seats on the SCOTUS.

Good for the AP.

From your link....

" President Donald Trump has won the state of Alaska.

The Republican nominee was awarded the state’s three electoral votes, pushing his Electoral College tally to 217.

His Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, was declared the winner of the presidential election on Nov. 7 after flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump won those states in 2016.

Biden has 290 electoral votes.

The Associated Press has not called Georgia and North Carolina in the presidential race."

:yourpointsmile:
And they are having recounts in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin that are flipping the votes from the rigged machines back to Trump...

Not to mention the fact that Michigan is opening an investigation into the fraud...

So be patient, since the hand recounts (which should insure that all of the flipped votes are corrected) might take a little longer....

Again, the same folks who awarded Alaska to Ol'Trumpybear today already awarded the Presidency to Good Old Joe back on the 7th.

1:30 p.m.: President Donald Trump (R) was declared by a consensus of five media outlets to be the winner of Alaska's three electoral votes. The presidential race remains uncalled in three states: Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina. Based on states that have been called so far, Biden has won at least 279 electoral votes, and Trump has .....

T

AGain proving my point---Trump won Alaska by HUGE ASS MARGINS-----and it took the AP over a week to claim that he had won. Again, do you not recognize propaganda when you see it?

Do you understand the formula they use and how that pertains to why they didn't call Alaska but they can call states like PA WI and MI?
Formula they use just for alaska-------double digit huge win over biden and they can't call it sooner than now? Comeon now....

Are you sure? They counted mail in ballots that arrived after election day! Don't you want a recount? Should t all those ballots be segregated and not included in the count? You aren't engaging in any suspicious hypocrisy here are you?

"Election Day, Nov. 3, was the deadline for ballots returned by mail to have been postmarked"

Really sucks then cause the wind is blowing your way.

We learned all about graciousness in 2000 with Al Gore.

We learned about being gracious losers watching the Democrats in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.

The Tree just showed me how Trump could now still very plausibly win this election too.

We'll see what kind of gracious losers you are when that happens.

We know. That's the fucking problem.

Alaska was NEVER IN QUESTION. Use your fucking brain.
Then why did it take a week for the ap to admit that trump probably won it with its huge margins?

Really sucks then cause the wind is blowing your way.

We learned all about graciousness in 2000 with Al Gore.

We learned about being gracious losers watching the Democrats in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.

The Tree just showed me how Trump could now still very plausibly win this election too.

We'll see what kind of gracious losers you are when that happens.

2000 was one state and less that a thousand votes.

2016 Clinton conceded on election night and there was a smooth transition of power from President Obama.

Sure they could still try and steal the election. I'll bet some of them want to try to subvert our free election and supplant the Republic with one party tyranny.

Forum List

Back