Trump wins and is awarded Alaska's electoral points.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020

Yahoo mentioned in another article as they were trying to bash Ivanka that it was by YUUUUUUUUUUGE margins as well........

Trump is moving up in the electoral votes---and I think we are about to see cheating Biden move down.

Yahoo mentioned in another article as they were trying to bash Ivanka that it was by YUUUUUUUUUUGE margins as well........

Trump is moving up in the electoral votes---and I think we are about to see cheating Biden move down.
It was such a close race it took the media a full fucking week to call that one. Trump only won by the narrow margin of 30%, so the media had to hold out before making the call. Tight race.

Yep...he's almost there!
MAGA!

Good for the AP.

From your link....

" President Donald Trump has won the state of Alaska.

The Republican nominee was awarded the state’s three electoral votes, pushing his Electoral College tally to 217.

His Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, was declared the winner of the presidential election on Nov. 7 after flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump won those states in 2016.

Biden has 290 electoral votes.

The Associated Press has not called Georgia and North Carolina in the presidential race."

:yourpointsmile:

It was such a close race it took the media a full fucking week to call that one. Trump only won by the narrow margin of 30%, so the media had to hold out before making the call. Tight race.
On the flip side Arizona is now down to a 0.3% margin for Joe Biden yet Fox News called Biden the winner a WEEK ago with nearly 700,000 ballots to be counted. When something stinks this bad, it means there is something rotten somewhere.

And? In other words, who gives a shit? Trump is toast in case you didn't notice. But he'll still have Rudy's shoulder to cry on.

Well, clearly he cheated. There were 3 billion votes that were flipped in the middle of the night from Biden to Trump. And polar bears voted. Everybody knows polar bears vote R. It's true because I saw it on the Internet, and a crazy former mayor from NYC had a press conference outside of a dildo shop in Juneau

Good for the AP.

From your link....

The Republican nominee was awarded the state’s three electoral votes, pushing his Electoral College tally to 217.

His Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, was declared the winner of the presidential election on Nov. 7 after flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump won those states in 2016.

The Associated Press has not called Georgia and North Carolina in the presidential race."

OMG---stop BIDEN has not been declared the winner----ap doesn't have the authority to do so. And the ones that have the authority to declare a winner--------------------are saying that there is no president elect (BUT THAT THERE IS A PRESIDENT) despite the libs and the propaganda media pretending that they have the authority to ignore the cheating and decide the president.

On the flip side Arizona is now down to a 0.3% margin for Joe Biden yet Fox News called Biden the winner a WEEK ago with nearly 700,000 ballots to be counted. When something stinks this bad, it means there is something rotten somewhere.
Know what stinks? Your face when you pull it out of Trump's ass.

Good for the AP.

From your link....

Nope. Biden does not have 290 EV. PA was taken back, as was GA and AZ.

dildo shop in Juneau
Only a true proglodyte would mistake a fish bait shop for a sex toy store. What the hell are you all doing, playing hide the herring? Those poor fish, getting shoved in one end & eaten by your gerbil on the other! Eeeewwww!

Know what stinks? Your face when you pull it out of Trump's ass.
That same smell is all over the swamp and deep blue areas of this nation. In the air, the water and the ground. Its the worst hazmat in human history. And it is still going and growing. To fix it it needs to stop first. We know the characters. But they are getting a free ride from their Prog media/entertainer compadres. All need to be taken to task for justice..

Well, clearly he cheated. There were 3 billion votes that were flipped in the middle of the night from Biden to Trump. And polar bears voted. Everybody knows polar bears vote R. It's true because I saw it on the Internet, and a crazy former mayor from NYC had a press conference outside of a dildo shop in Juneau
Maybe you should start up an audit. I am ALL FOR IT!!!! AUDIT EVERY STATE!!!

I guess I missed it when the states certified all election results, the GSA said Beijing Biden won & the electoral college met and awarded him 290 votes.
Wait, so none of that happened? But that would make it all a lie....

Hey man I just read what the op linked too. I quoted it verbatim. It was the same AP who awarded Alaska to Trumpybear that awarded the election to Good ol'Joe. In reality that race hasn't been certified either.

But we knew Donnie Duchebag and his supporting Banana Republican were going to try and pull the wool over their Sheeples eyes.....Again.

Probably have about 15% to 20% of the Trumpybear fans believing.

Good for the AP.

From your link....

Nope. Biden does not have 290 EV. PA was taken back, as was GA and AZ.

Nope the AP has not changed it's projection.

I trust the AP more than I trust Trumpybear and his band of Bananas.

Good for the AP.

From your link....

And they are having recounts in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin that are flipping the votes from the rigged machines back to Trump...

Not to mention the fact that Michigan is opening an investigation into the fraud...

So be patient, since the hand recounts (which should insure that all of the flipped votes are corrected) might take a little longer....

This is actually quite pathetic.

Forum List

Back