Trump Wine Boycott Fails

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
File this one under "boycotts that weren't": after calls to boycott the grocery store Wegmans because they sell wines from Trump Winery, the locations that actually sold the wine...sold out of it completely.

"As of late yesterday, we had sold out many varieties in our (Virginia) stores, and in some cases, all varieties," Jo Natale, vice president of media relations for Wegmans, told the Democrat & Chronicle Friday. "For example, our two Richmond stores had completely sold out. Other stores had inventory of some varieties."

A liquor store owner in Henrietta, N.Y., told the newspaper that he was also seeing increased demand: "Some people, sight-unseen, would just buy bottles of it."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw on tv today that Ivanka Trump's product line - you know, the one liberals pressured Nordstrom's to remove - is the no. 1 seller on Amazon.

Kinda like that "Not My President's Day" protests where HUNDREDS showed up ....

Not my president day supporters should go have a cold one and knock the bullshit off.

File this one under "boycotts that weren't": after calls to boycott the grocery store Wegmans because they sell wines from Trump Winery, the locations that actually sold the wine...sold out of it completely.

"As of late yesterday, we had sold out many varieties in our (Virginia) stores, and in some cases, all varieties," Jo Natale, vice president of media relations for Wegmans, told the Democrat & Chronicle Friday. "For example, our two Richmond stores had completely sold out. Other stores had inventory of some varieties."

A liquor store owner in Henrietta, N.Y., told the newspaper that he was also seeing increased demand: "Some people, sight-unseen, would just buy bottles of it."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw on tv today that Ivanka Trump's product line - you know, the one liberals pressured Nordstrom's to remove - is the no. 1 seller on Amazon.

Kinda like that "Not My President's Day" protests where HUNDREDS showed up ....

Trump said boycott Macy's but I say boycott Target.

Forum List

Back