Trump: Why Can't We Use Nukes?

Question about Trump mental fitness.

That’s the question being asked in recent days by prominent columnists, both liberal and conservative, about the Republican presidential nominee.

“During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox,” Eugene Robinson wrote in an op-ed (“Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?”) published Tuesday in the Washington Post.

“Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy,” Robinson continued. “I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.”

Robinson was not the only newspaper writer to recently ask such a blunt question about Trump’s fitness for office.

‘Is Donald Trump plain crazy?’ Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity

"At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.” And there it is.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room".

Film maker's don't make movies only for entertainment. Many of them are for enlightenment of the whole human race.

Trump thinks just like Kim Jong IL.

This person cannot be president. Americans owe it to the rest of humanity to not allow this POS to get anywhere near that much power. A WW2 atomic bomb had a yield of about 20 megatons. An average modern nuclear weapon has a yield of about 3,500 megatons.

The Russians exploded the largest nuclear weapon ever, the Tsar bomb, at 50,000 megatons. The largest bomb the US has ever expoded was 25,000 megatons.

Any, ANY human being that even hints in a flippant way about using these weapons cannot be allowed to be dog-catcher let alone president. We are at a precarious moment in time. I don't care if you hate Hillary Clinton, she isn't batshit crazy and you can vote for someone else in four years.

Trump is dangerous to the entire species.

You're obviously a moron who doesn't know jack shit about nuclear weapons. They yield of the weapons used on Japan was about 20 Kilotons. The yield of each warhead in MIRVed trident missile is about 100,000 kilotons. I doubt the military has any more nuclear weapons of one Megaton or larger.

The claim about Trump asking about using nuclear weapons is obvious horseshit. His campiagn manager said they haven't had any intelligence briefings yet, so how could he ask the question at an intelligence briefing?

Left wing douche bags are the world's biggest suckers. Tell one of them a lie and every douche bag in the world is repeating it within 30 seconds.

You're going to bust a vein their Biff. Put a cold compress on your foreheard and sit back in your recliner and watch every episode of Charles In Charge. Soon enough Scott Baio will have you whisked back to a simpler time, a time when trump was only on his second wife, when Republicans still had a shred of self-respect, and when Glasnost, Rain Man, and Milli Vanilli were all the rage. (I know this sounds more like the distant future to conservatives who haven't moved on from 1951 yet)

Angry narcissism is generally at the top of the list of people that should not have access to weapons, let alone nuclear weapons.

There was never a time when you were smart and knew what you were talking about. The fact that you're an ignoramus about the military doesn't imply that I'm some kind of throw back.

There's no reason for you to double down on stupid. Just admit you said something wrong and move on.

You ride the short bus I'm guessing. Your knowledge of the military could fit on the head of a pin and have room left over for War and Peace.

Stop embarrassing yourself and just move on to blow chunks in another thread. trump is an 8 year old (hmm, so we see a pattern here) who should only be in charge of paste. The kind that is non toxic.

I'm embarassing myself? Do you think you have actually fooled anyone about your ignorance of nuclear weapons?

W76 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The W76 is a United States thermonuclear warhead. It was manufactured from 1978-1987, and is still in service as of 2015.

The W-76 is carried inside a Mk-4 re-entry vehicle. U.S. Trident I and Trident II Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles may carry W76 warheads as one warhead option, along with W88 warheads in the Trident II.

The dimensions of the W76 and Mk-4 reentry vehicle which carries it are not known; only the warhead's weight of 362 pounds (164 kg) has been disclosed.

The W76 has a yield of 100 kilotons.
So tell us again, military genius, what is the average size of nuclear warheads in the U.S. arsenal?

That’s the question being asked in recent days by prominent columnists, both liberal and conservative, about the Republican presidential nominee.

“During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox,” Eugene Robinson wrote in an op-ed (“Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?”) published Tuesday in the Washington Post.

“Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy,” Robinson continued. “I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.”

Robinson was not the only newspaper writer to recently ask such a blunt question about Trump’s fitness for office.

‘Is Donald Trump plain crazy?’ Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity

"At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.” And there it is.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room".

Film maker's don't make movies only for entertainment. Many of them are for enlightenment of the whole human race.

Is that one of the 3,500 Megaton warheads?

man-laughing.jpg

• What The Media Will Be Obsessing About Today: Trump Asks "Why Can't We Use Nuclear Weapons"
    Zero Hedge ^ | 3AUG16 | Tyler Durden
    What The Media Will Be Obsessing About Today: Trump Asks "Why Can't We Use Nuclear Weapons" by Tyler Durden Aug 3, 2016 10:02 AM 0 SHARES Unsurprisingly, Donald Trump’s presidential campaign denied a report on Wednesday that the Republican presidential nominee had three times asked a foreign policy adviser why the U.S. could not use its vast nuclear arsenal. As The Hill reports, “there is no truth to this,” spokeswoman Hope Hicks told The Hill in an email, as the anecdote from MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough gained traction on the internet. While Trump’s campaign is denying that he posed the...

Only douche bags are asking such questions. In fact, it's a pretty good litmus test for identifying douche bags.

I hate to say but your douche bag candidate is doing that to himself.

Forum List

Back