Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

[
Let me know when Soros is done fucking you. Maybe then you will sound rational. :dunno:

Your Fuhrer is fucking the nation, much to your delight.

The biggest impact of the war you wage on America is the complete distrust of the press. The so-called fourth estate is a smoldering ruin, all due to the insane war the press wages on Trump.
dkvnto6zb0kw5c0shdj57q.png

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

America KNOWS the Soros press is lying, that the narrative is crafted to promote the party agenda, rather than to relay facts and information.

There are no "journalists," just pundits and partisans. Integrity is more rare among the press than even among lawyers. What the Washington Post prints is guaranteed to promote the agenda of George Soros' democratic party. Whether what is printed will be true is highly questionable. Printing facts is simply not a priority for the Post.

#RIPJournalism: Trust falls, Gallup 32%, Pew 18%, Facebook 12%, press group 6%

[
Then both you and Soros should be happy. You should be happy because you think he's hurting in the media and Soros should be happy because you're hurting in the ass. Again, let me know when he's done fucking you.

Your Fuhrer is happy when he hurts America; which is the goal of your party.

Unlike the media and you, I deal in facts. That the American press is in shambles has nothing to do with what I think, it is documented fact.

[
Let me know when Soros is done fucking you. Maybe then you will sound rational. :dunno:

The biggest impact of the war you wage on America is the complete distrust of the press. The so-called fourth estate is a smoldering ruin, all due to the insane war the press wages on Trump.

America KNOWS the Soros press is lying, that the narrative is crafted to promote the party agenda, rather than to relay facts and information.

There are no "journalists," just pundits and partisans. Integrity is more rare among the press than even among lawyers. What the Washington Post prints is guaranteed to promote the agenda of George Soros' democratic party. Whether what is printed will be true is highly questionable. Printing facts is simply not a priority for the Post.

America's trust of Trump is within the margin of error of their distrust of the media:

Fox News Poll: Voters divided over trusting Trump or the media

[
America's trust of Trump is within the margin of error of their distrust of the media:

You claim that America hates Trump. in the same way your Fuhrer (hence you) hates Trump. Further, Gallup has the press down at 32%, rather than the generous 44% Fox has them at.
I claimed no such thing. Clearly, that Soros mind fucking you're taking is contributing to your dementia. :cuckoo:

[

The fact that they are even remotely similar should tell you haw pathetic the media in general has become.

...If the public responds by favoring news outlets that adhere to a strict policy of separating news and commentary...

The part that you don't seem to be getting is, even simply reporting the news is commentary. The way things are phrased, the context presented, the aspects of a story which are highlighted and the aspects which are ignored, the presentation and words used in the assimilation. It all reflects bias.

You can think that it doesn't but that's a subjective opinion. Generally speaking, the Top 3 stories on CBS, MSNBC and FOX are the same. All that differs is the perspective in which they are presented and the follow ups which are editorialized. So there is an apparent slant or bias inherent in all of them. It's a matter of preference as to what the consumer prefers and trusts as the "real" or "objective" news. Turning this over to a panel of unaccountable people is a recipe for killing free speech.
All I'm saying is the news media needs to separate commentary from news and label it as such. And yes, it can be done even by the most biased reporters. There is no need for government to do anything.

What every reporter learns in journalism is there's news, news features, and editorials. There is a place for all three, but certainly not mixed into the same article.

He can't pass laws that Congress won't send him. All he can do is EO's. Is that what you want, a continuation of Obama overreach?
What a sad excuse. Congress would not of passed ARRA either had Obama not pushed them too. You know, being president does mean having to take initiative.
It sounds an awful lot like you're holding Trump to a much higher standard of action than you do Obama. Why is that?
Because unlike Trump, Obama actually did inherit a yuge mess.
So, Obama gets a huge mess and does very little in the beginning. That's a good thing. Then Trump gets a less huge mess and continues the Obama overreach on EO's, but is supposed to pass laws that Congress hasn't sent him.

Do we have that about right? Do you not see that you are basically begging for an autocratic president?
No, you don't have that right. Obama came into office and in less than 1 month, pushed his massive stimulus package through Congress. Calling that achievement doing "very little" indicates to me that you're delusional.
Yes, we know Obama had a compliant party that was eager to ram through reckless spending bills. Trump does not have a compliant party. He has an establishment that hates him almost as much as the delusional democrats do, Thus my prediction is true. He will be very limited in what he can actually do, thus making him a much superior president to what Hillary would have been and Obama was. They were both dangerous because they COULD ram their extreme agenda through their compliant party. Better that Washington be less able to mess things up further.

[

The fact that they are even remotely similar should tell you haw pathetic the media in general has become.
It is rather interesting that the organizations telling us to hate and distrust Trump are themselves not well trusted.

What a sad excuse. Congress would not of passed ARRA either had Obama not pushed them too. You know, being president does mean having to take initiative.
It sounds an awful lot like you're holding Trump to a much higher standard of action than you do Obama. Why is that?
So, Obama gets a huge mess and does very little in the beginning. That's a good thing. Then Trump gets a less huge mess and continues the Obama overreach on EO's, but is supposed to pass laws that Congress hasn't sent him.

Do we have that about right? Do you not see that you are basically begging for an autocratic president?
No, you don't have that right. Obama came into office and in less than 1 month, pushed his massive stimulus package through Congress. Calling that achievement doing "very little" indicates to me that you're delusional.
Yes, we know Obama had a compliant party that was eager to ram through reckless spending bills. Trump does not have a compliant party. He has an establishment that hates him almost as much as the delusional democrats do, Thus my prediction is true. He will be very limited in what he can actually do, thus making him a much superior president to what Hillary would have been and Obama was. They were both dangerous because they COULD ram their extreme agenda through their compliant party. Better that Washington be less able to mess things up further.
Spits the poster who actually said, "so, Obama gets a huge mess and does very little in the beginning."

You're an awful poker player. Right off the bat, you showed your hand and now everyone sees how disconnected from reality you are.

Spits the poster who actually said, "so, Obama gets a huge mess and does very little in the beginning."

You're an awful poker player. Right off the bat, you showed your hand and now everyone sees how disconnected from reality you are.
Again, Obama could do nothing without a compliant party ready to feed him legislation. He signed legislation that had been in the works from before he was inaugurated, and you're ecstatic? Or do you believe legislation like that is written in a few days?

Again, Obama could do nothing without a compliant party ready to feed him legislation. He signed legislation that had been in the works from before he was inaugurated, and you're ecstatic? Or do you believe legislation like that is written in a few days?
Of course it was worked on from the beginning. That's why you look so delusional saying Obama did very little in the beginning.

[

Snark does not equate to intellect.

You have an abundance of the first, and a severe deficit of the second.

[

Snark does not equate to intellect.

You have an abundance of the first, and a severe deficit of the second.
It's adorable how the idiot who can't go five posts without talking about the honorable George Soros, thinks I give a shit about his opinion.

All I'm saying is the news media needs to separate commentary from news and label it as such. And yes, it can be done even by the most biased reporters. There is no need for government to do anything.

What every reporter learns in journalism is there's news, news features, and editorials. There is a place for all three, but certainly not mixed into the same article.

Correction... That was ONCE the way journalists were taught, it's not that way anymore.

Today, a liberal professor teaches them their duty, aside from telling the story, is to "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable!" So, armed with this mission statement, the young journalists go out there and try to change the world.

Now..... If you're saying we all need to sit here and squawk like a bunch of clucking hens about what the news media SHOULD do and how they OUGHT to be reporting.... and you're NOT saying we need to have some form of government oversight or regulation.... seal of approval or whatnot... then I'm fine with that... cluck away! I'll go one step further and say, you should turn the fucking channel and refuse to watch their product. Don't click their online links. Show them with your patronage that you're quite fed up with it. Seek out credible unbiased sources to get the main news from and have a few of those so you can ensure you're getting the whole picture.

That's the only way to deal with this problem. You now live in an age of technology where your every move online is monitored by cookies and what you are exposed to is based on what your preferences are. You're being fed the news they think you want to hear based on things you like and sites you visit.

[

Of course it was worked on from the beginning. That's why you look so delusional saying Obama did very little in the beginning.

He looks "delusional" for failing to be a mindless, drooling sycophant? :eek:

Your self-awareness is severely lacking, fawn.
Claiming Obama did little in the beginning of his first term, when in reality he passed ARRA within the first four weeks of his presidency, is delusional -- I don't care how delusional you are.

It's adorable how the idiot who can't go five posts without talking about the honorable George Soros, thinks I give a shit about his opinion.

What is it that makes your Fuhrer so 'honorable," sploogy? :dunno:
That it makes you jump -- which it did as expected. :mm:

Here I am fucking with you and you're too far off the cliff to notice.

Forum List

Back