Trump wears you out......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am actually exhausted posting about Trump....cause every second of every waking hour, this mf does some stupid shit and you really tire of just hearing about it. I never dreamed in a million years, a lying sack of shit would somehow tire you out, but its happened....he's making me go to be early.

Good night suckers

I am actually exhausted posting about Trump....cause every second of every waking hour, this mf does some stupid shit and you really tire of just hearing about it. I never dreamed in a million years, a lying sack of shit would somehow tire you out, but its happened....he's making me go to be early.

Good night suckers
  • The White House declared that ordering an American aircraft carrier into the Sea of Japan would send a powerful deterrent signal to North Korea.
  • Except that the carrier, and four other warships, were sailing in the opposite direction.
  • Who among us has not lost track of a carrier Force
  • :dunno: :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

giphy.gif

Good night suckers
Op admits to spending her day thinking about white men?

Good night suckers
Op admits to spending her day thinking about white men?

She can't get a black man to touch her.....who will she think of next?

Good night suckers

Sometimes doing SOMETHING -- as opposed to doing NOTHING -- can help you sleep at night. Just saying..
Maybe you're exhausted by 8 years of NOTHING !!! And can finally sleep at night.

:uhh:

Good night suckers
:laugh: :itsok:

Tiggerd thinks about Trump 24/7 then goes to bed to think of him more till her happy thought comes

Forum List

Back