Trump watches as much TV as retired people

Funny, Trump said he could repeal Obmacare by executive order.
I never heard that and heard more than a few rallies. I think you get all your info from leftist sources.
Trump Suggests Heā€™ll Use Executive Orders To ā€˜Unsignā€™ Obamaā€™s Agenda

MANASSAS, Va. ā€” During a packed Wednesday night rally only a few miles outside of Washington D.C.,

In response to an audience memberā€™s question on what a President Trump would do in his first days in office, the real estate mogul said he would like to ā€œknock the hellā€ out of Obamaā€™s signature legislation.

ā€œIn the first 100 days, weā€™re going to knock the hell out of Obamacare,ā€ Trump declared to his audienceā€™s approval. ā€œYou know the great thing about executive orders is that I donā€™t have to go back to Congress. I just sit downā€¦ and I will be unsigning many, maybe not all. Maybe thereā€™s a couple of good ones

That's why the people voted for him..............gotta admire the man.

I never heard that and heard more than a few rallies. I think you get all your info from leftist sources.
Trump Suggests Heā€™ll Use Executive Orders To ā€˜Unsignā€™ Obamaā€™s Agenda

MANASSAS, Va. ā€” During a packed Wednesday night rally only a few miles outside of Washington D.C.,

In response to an audience memberā€™s question on what a President Trump would do in his first days in office, the real estate mogul said he would like to ā€œknock the hellā€ out of Obamaā€™s signature legislation.

ā€œIn the first 100 days, weā€™re going to knock the hell out of Obamacare,ā€ Trump declared to his audienceā€™s approval. ā€œYou know the great thing about executive orders is that I donā€™t have to go back to Congress. I just sit downā€¦ and I will be unsigning many, maybe not all. Maybe thereā€™s a couple of good ones
He tried and is still trying, you want to cry over it? Grow a sack. Also if you read the actual words the EO comment is general and he's been signing them.

Trump's TV Obsession Is a First

Most mornings, Trump flicks on the TV and watches "Morning Joe," often for long periods of time, sometimes interrupted with texts to the hosts or panelists. After the 6 a.m. hour of "Joe," he's often on to "Fox & Friends" by 7 a.m., with a little CNN before or after. He also catches the Sunday shows, especially "Meet the Press." "The shows," as he calls them, often provoke his tweets.

Based on their breakdown and this visual guide made by The Washington Post, Trump watches an average of five hours of television every day. Thatā€™s almost the same amount the average American aged 50-64 watches daily, according to Nielsen. Trumpā€™s habits donā€™t quite match up with those of his cohortā€”Americans in Trumpā€™s age bracket (65+) watch roughly seven hours of TV a day. But many of them are retired, and Trump is the president of the United States.

He should be retired...
He will be. In 2024.

He also chews his food 27 times before swallowing it. So what?

Are snowflakes really THIS petty, THIS desperate to attack Trump?

:p
WHO exactly is taking up the chant of "Enemy of the People" "Lying MSM" "Fake News"?
Then he spends 5 hours a day getting "educated" on the MSM?
Makes a lot of sense.

Pointing out their lies doesn't take even 15 minutes....I think Trump has it to spare.
I wasn't quibbling how he spends his hours; I was questioning why he would watch something so phony and destructive--HIS words, not mine.

WHO exactly is taking up the chant of "Enemy of the People" "Lying MSM" "Fake News"?
Makes a lot of sense.

Pointing out their lies doesn't take even 15 minutes....I think Trump has it to spare.
I wasn't quibbling how he spends his hours; I was questioning why he would watch something so phony and destructive--HIS words, not mine.
Because you always want to know what the enemy is doing. With Morning Joke and Zika Brazinsky(A disease that causes liberal pinheads who watch her) saying all the bullshit stuff about Trump, most of US "NORMAL" citizens appreciate how he puts the Rules for Radicals, right back at the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media.

Makes a lot of sense.

So, let's say I spent hours and hours a day telling lies about you with the huge following that I have...would you sit back and do nothing???? I kinda doubt it. What I don't get is why can't the leftard clown posse simply STFU and give the guy the same opportunity to right this ship that every other president has been given? I mean, the guy has only been in office for five and a half months. If he starts doing shit that contradicts the organic united states for America constitution? We can join together and give him nine kinds of hell but what I have seen is utterly fucking pathetic and it is an embarrassment to the already sullied reputation of this country since 9/11.

Most mornings, Trump flicks on the TV and watches "Morning Joe," often for long periods of time, sometimes interrupted with texts to the hosts or panelists. After the 6 a.m. hour of "Joe," he's often on to "Fox & Friends" by 7 a.m., with a little CNN before or after. He also catches the Sunday shows, especially "Meet the Press." "The shows," as he calls them, often provoke his tweets.

Based on their breakdown and this visual guide made by The Washington Post, Trump watches an average of five hours of television every day. Thatā€™s almost the same amount the average American aged 50-64 watches daily, according to Nielsen. Trumpā€™s habits donā€™t quite match up with those of his cohortā€”Americans in Trumpā€™s age bracket (65+) watch roughly seven hours of TV a day. But many of them are retired, and Trump is the president of the United States.

Lol! This is what you are reduced to after only five months in office? Boy has Trump done a number on you! We are now concerned about Presidential TV viewing habits. How much golf he is playing? What you are now saying is that you are a whiney and are petty. Thanks for the morning stupidity.

Last edited:

You tolks need to read from the same playbook. Iceweasel says you're crazy, that Trump never said that.

That Trump said he would use executive orders to undo the shit that Barrypuppet did to the country using the same method? If so? Hey, Iceweasel, Trump did say it and he is doing it and he gets a HUGE thumbs up for actually following through on what he said he would do.

BTW, I think Iceweasel thought that you wrongly claimed that Trump claimed he could and would overturn the disastrous Barrypuppetcare legislation with the stroke of a pen...that isn't within the realm of possibility. I know more than you....like infinitely more. I hope you are taking notes because you are getting "schooled".

(snicker)

It has been reported that Donald Trump sleeps just four hours a night. That is different than his cohort as well. What shall we discuss next? His hair?

Why not talk about his hair. Trump attacks women for their looks. Fair is fair.

Trump reminds me of what the military calls the B-52 bomber, BUFF.
It's gonna be a long eight years for you. LOL
Trump won't live that long..
Are you threatening the president?
I am threatening him with prognostication..

/---- Stop the presses. Trump watches TV. We need a special prosecutor Chop Chop.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Makes a lot of sense.
Only snowflakes would take this much interest in Trump's TV regimen in order to try to use it to attack him.... I find it amusing.

You tolks need to read from the same playbook. Iceweasel says you're crazy, that Trump never said that.

That Trump said he would use executive orders to undo the shit that Barrypuppet did to the country using the same method? If so? Hey, Iceweasel, Trump did say it and he is doing it and he gets a HUGE thumbs up for actually following through on what he said he would do

I hope you are taking notes because you are getting "schooled".

Thanks for schooling iceweasel.

We went from the fake news conspiracy theories of 'Russian Collusion' to 'Trump watches too much TV'...snowflakes are truly, desperately grasping at anything and everything now. I love it.

Only snowflakes would take this much interest in Trump's TV regimen in order to try to use it to attack him.... I find it amusing.

It's not that Trump watches TV, it's that Trump puts what he sees on fox and friends, above what the 17 intelligence agencies tell him.

That Trump said he would use executive orders to undo the shit that Barrypuppet did to the country using the same method? If so? Hey, Iceweasel, Trump did say it and he is doing it and he gets a HUGE thumbs up for actually following through on what he said he would do

I am schooling you, "newbie"....so turn around and face the blackboard and pay attention, ya commie sack of shit.

It's not that Trump watches TV, it's that Trump puts what he sees on fox and friends, above what the 17 intelligence agencies tell him.
Thanks for proving YOU put what you hear on FNCNN and FNMSNBC above reality. :p

It's all good we know your limited intelligence and your trouble with basic language skills.

Makes a lot of sense.

Because you always want to know what the enemy is doing. With Morning Joke and Zika Brazinsky(A disease that causes liberal pinheads who watch her) saying all the bullshit stuff about Trump, most of US "NORMAL" citizens appreciate how he puts the Rules for Radicals, right back at the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media.
If that were the case I would understand an hour or so a day. He IS getting a lot of his information from there, though--"Look what happened last night in Sweden..." "Obama tapped my phones"

Makes a lot of sense.
Yeah, it's a slow news day.

Forum List

Back