Trump watches as much TV as retired people

I keep recalling the movie "The Cable Guy", a dark comedy about a disturbed, delusional person, raised on television.

I keep recalling the movie "The Cable Guy", a dark comedy about a disturbed, delusional person, raised on television.

The latest movie is about a delusional reality tv star in the white house.

Trump reminds me of what the military calls the B-52 bomber, BUFF.
It's gonna be a long eight years for you. LOL

It's been over 100 days, and Trump has yet to repeal Obamacare. Trump has spent more time watching TV than he has getting legislation passed.
About 40 bills have been passed so far and a whole lot of other things. The irony here is we have you making popcorn farts on the internet in comparison.

It's been over 100 days, and Trump has yet to repeal Obamacare. Trump has spent more time watching TV than he has getting legislation passed.
you are so full of shit it hurts.

it's one thing to hate on someone but to just sit there and make shit up to wallow in being bitter - well that's just kinda pathetic as a person.

have fun.

About 40 bills have been passed so far and a whole lot of other things. The irony here is we have you making popcorn farts on the internet in comparison.

And 38 of them had nothing to do with what Trump promised to do in the first 100 days.

Trump's TV Obsession Is a First

Most mornings, Trump flicks on the TV and watches "Morning Joe," often for long periods of time, sometimes interrupted with texts to the hosts or panelists. After the 6 a.m. hour of "Joe," he's often on to "Fox & Friends" by 7 a.m., with a little CNN before or after. He also catches the Sunday shows, especially "Meet the Press." "The shows," as he calls them, often provoke his tweets.

Based on their breakdown and this visual guide made by The Washington Post, Trump watches an average of five hours of television every day. That’s almost the same amount the average American aged 50-64 watches daily, according to Nielsen. Trump’s habits don’t quite match up with those of his cohort—Americans in Trump’s age bracket (65+) watch roughly seven hours of TV a day. But many of them are retired, and Trump is the president of the United States.

If it was someone other than Mika Brzezenski I might have winced but her position is only due to the fact that her father was whom he was and he was one of the most despicable sacks of shit to ever walk the planet. Zbigniew would give Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Bush and Clinton crime families and the Rockefellers a run for their money when it comes to genocide and pure evilness. I hope to take a piss on his grave some day....it's on the bucket list.

That's the system. Deal with it. Go back to your TV now, little boy.

Trump said he would repeal Obamacare in the first 100 days. Trump is a day late and a dollar short.
Can't do it by EO. You are as ignorant about politics as my dog.

Funny, Trump said he could repeal Obmacare by executive order.
I never heard that and heard more than a few rallies. I think you get all your info from leftist sources.

If it was someone other than Mika Brzezenski I might have winced but her position is only due to the fact that her father was whom he was and he was one of the most despicable sacks of shit to ever walk the planet. Zbigniew would give Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Bush and Clinton crime families and the Rockefellers a run for their money when it comes to genocide and pure evilness. I hope to take a piss on his grave some day....it's on the bucket list.

You know the constitution doesn't allow corruption of blood.

Trump said he would repeal Obamacare in the first 100 days. Trump is a day late and a dollar short.

I never heard that and heard more than a few rallies. I think you get all your info from leftist sources.

Trump promised to "unsign" obamacare. Maybe you should pay attention to what Trump promised.

It has been reported that Donald Trump sleeps just four hours a night. That is different than his cohort as well. What shall we discuss next? His hair?

Why not talk about his hair. Trump attacks women for their looks. Fair is fair.

Trump won't live that long..
Are you threatening the president?

He also chews his food 27 times before swallowing it. So what?

Are snowflakes really THIS petty, THIS desperate to attack Trump?

:p
WHO exactly is taking up the chant of "Enemy of the People" "Lying MSM" "Fake News"?
Then he spends 5 hours a day getting "educated" on the MSM?
Makes a lot of sense.

Trump promised to "unsign" obamacare. Maybe you should pay attention to what Trump promised.
Trumped promised many things, (but not Hope and Change, how did that work our for ya?) and he has done more to get the US back on track than if the sickly, crooked, vagina, ex candidate would ever do for US.

You know the constitution doesn't allow corruption of blood.

You obviously have no clue about Zbigniew Brzezenski and who he was and what he stood for. If Hitler's daughter was given a position with the state ran media would you come rushing to her defense had she been insulted? Oh wait, if she had a "D" by her name you probably would........

Trump Suggests He’ll Use Executive Orders To ‘Unsign’ Obama’s Agenda

MANASSAS, Va. — During a packed Wednesday night rally only a few miles outside of Washington D.C.,

In response to an audience member’s question on what a President Trump would do in his first days in office, the real estate mogul said he would like to “knock the hell” out of Obama’s signature legislation.

“In the first 100 days, we’re going to knock the hell out of Obamacare,” Trump declared to his audience’s approval. “You know the great thing about executive orders is that I don’t have to go back to Congress. I just sit down… and I will be unsigning many, maybe not all. Maybe there’s a couple of good ones

He also chews his food 27 times before swallowing it. So what?

Are snowflakes really THIS petty, THIS desperate to attack Trump?

:p
WHO exactly is taking up the chant of "Enemy of the People" "Lying MSM" "Fake News"?
Then he spends 5 hours a day getting "educated" on the MSM?
Makes a lot of sense.

Pointing out their lies doesn't take even 15 minutes....I think Trump has it to spare.

Trump's TV Obsession Is a First

Most mornings, Trump flicks on the TV and watches "Morning Joe," often for long periods of time, sometimes interrupted with texts to the hosts or panelists. After the 6 a.m. hour of "Joe," he's often on to "Fox & Friends" by 7 a.m., with a little CNN before or after. He also catches the Sunday shows, especially "Meet the Press." "The shows," as he calls them, often provoke his tweets.

Based on their breakdown and this visual guide made by The Washington Post, Trump watches an average of five hours of television every day. That’s almost the same amount the average American aged 50-64 watches daily, according to Nielsen. Trump’s habits don’t quite match up with those of his cohort—Americans in Trump’s age bracket (65+) watch roughly seven hours of TV a day. But many of them are retired, and Trump is the president of the United States.

He should be retired...

Forum List

Back