Trump warns about Hillary rigging the election in November

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I've been saying it and saying it. Trump can get a huge lead on Hillary but that it wouldn't matter if the Democrats were rigging the election like they did in 2012. Now, Trump is shining the light on this. We can only hope that this awakens everyone to the reality. This issue needs to be addressed now. We can't wait for the sh** to hit the fan on election night like in 2012.

US election: Donald Trump warns vote could be 'rigged' - BBC News

"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest".

"I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us.".

Donald Trump: 'I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged' - CNNPolitics.com

BBC conveniently not including this damning quote:

"I've been hearing about it for a long time," Trump said. "And I know last time, there were -- you had precincts where there was practically nobody voting for the Republican. And I think that's wrong. I think that was unfair, frankly" for 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
"I'm telling you, November 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump added. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

"I've been hearing about it for a long time," Trump said. "And I know last time, there were -- you had precincts where there was practically nobody voting for the Republican. And I think that's wrong. I think that was unfair, frankly" for 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
"I'm telling you, November 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump added. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

Not just that, Future President Trump. You had total hoods with scant turnout "voting" at 95 percent plus clips. It's easy when you have infiltrators just punching ballots.

Nobody's excited about Clinton. Same was true of Obama in 2012. Time to get ahead of the ballot box stuffing.

eanyiucajzcx.png

Fucking losers already polishing up "they cheated!!!" excuses 4 months before election.

You will lose and you will lose not because someone cheated you, you will lose because you are a dumb movement who elected elected an embarrassing clown to run for president. This thread simply proves that you know that much deep in your gut.

I've been saying it and saying it. Trump can get a huge lead on Hillary but that it wouldn't matter if the Democrats were rigging the election like they did in 2012. Now, Trump is shining the light on this. We can only hope that this awakens everyone to the reality. This issue needs to be addressed now. We can't wait for the sh** to hit the fan on election night like in 2012.

US election: Donald Trump warns vote could be 'rigged' - BBC News

"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest".

"I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us.".

Donald Trump: 'I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged' - CNNPolitics.com

BBC conveniently not including this damning quote:

Trump is preparing for his YUUUGE defeat in November.

I didn't lose, I was cheated
I warned you

Fucking losers already polishing up "they cheated!!!" excuses 4 months before election.

You will lose and you will lose not because someone cheated you, you will lose because you are a dumb movement who elected elected an embarrassing clown to run for president. This thread simply proves that you know that much deep in your gut.

Well the demoquacks did rig the primaries....jus sayin

The democrat primary was openly rigged. Why would it stretch credibility to suggest the possibility of the general also being rigged?

The democrat primary was openly rigged. Why would it stretch credibility to suggest the possibility of the general also being rigged?

Hillary won by a YUUUUGE margin

Both in delegates and popular vote

Well of course when Donald "The Liar" Trump has to start his excuses now. Clinton, Obama, MSM, but when his opponent wins in a

What will his excuse be then?

Fughing Birthers.

Forum List

Back