Trump warned of South Africa in 2013

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump addressed the white land seizures and murders in South Africa Wednesday, but tweets dating back to 2013 reveal an established precedent for his concern over the country’s deteriorating condition.

upload_2018-8-24_9-4-35.png

Trump Warned of South Africa – in 2013

It is taking place , it's being witnessed all over the world accept by the loser left who thinks everything they can't stand to see is fake or not true. Because that's wha tlosers do bet.

upload_2018-8-24_9-5-47.png

Caolan Robertson on Twitter

Trump has been spot on for decades...that may be what the swamp fears....he tells it like it is...truth scares the hell out of the DC establishment...
In some ways I hope the dems do try and impeach him...they will pay a monumental price....

• Banned
Trump has been spot on for decades...that may be what the swamp fears....he tells it like it is...truth scares the hell out of the DC establishment...
In some ways I hope the dems do try and impeach him...they will pay a monumental price....

Oh they will. It is incredible how gawd dam stupid these fkn lefts are my gawd..

They think mealses being spread by Russian there is your RETARD SYNDROME..

This is going to get real ugly in South Africa...too bad we won't know about it because we have a hate whitey media in our nation...or better said a scared of Black people media....don't know which is worse....

President Donald Trump addressed the white land seizures and murders in South Africa Wednesday, but tweets dating back to 2013 reveal an established precedent for his concern over the country’s deteriorating condition.

View attachment 212677
Trump Warned of South Africa – in 2013

It is taking place , it's being witnessed all over the world accept by the loser left who thinks everything they can't stand to see is fake or not true. Because that's wha tlosers do bet.

View attachment 212678

Caolan Robertson on Twitter
Is that the same Robertson and Sothern who work for the same whacky "news" agency ?

Forum List

Back