Trump wants war!

But yeah. Trump has started many wars and killed billions of people so far.

Normally that is true he evades facts when proven wrong all the time but the one lying here in this case is you.LOL that is BUSH and Obama you are thinking about that have started many wars son.oh let me guess,they did not do that?:abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

worst Trump has done was listen to our corrupt and evil CIA and do what they advised him to bomb a civilain part of Syria,since then he has learned from that mistake not to listen to that evil organization.he sure has not done ENOUGH good as president though thats for sure by not abolishing them as they need to,them and the fed as ron paul would have done had he been elected.

US policy toward Iran is maximum stick, no carrot. And that's dangerous - CNN

Without question. Dubya stumbled into a disastrous war with Iraq and Trump is not only jealous but in need of a major diversion.

He is under tremendous pressure at home, from Joe Biden ready to kick him out of office in 2020 to Congress investigating his obvious, and Mueller reported, obstruction of justice. His poll numbers are rotten and more and more Republicans in Congress are openly disagreeing with his policies. His reputation as "stand up" and "never back down" took a major hit when he wimped out of his promised 5% Mexican tariff. And, I think he chaffs at hearing so many references to his dodging the Vietnam War.

So, nothing like a good war to bring the country together behind the great leader. And, as he well knows, Americans are reluctant to change Presidents in the middle of a war. Dubya is a prime example.

So, an Iran war would showcase his talents as Commander in Chief, grab the headlines from Biden and the Democrats and bring any of his base who might be wavering back into the fold.

Stay tuned!

President Trump doesn't want War at all. He's a businessman and blood is a big expense.

Even if he did...…...doesn't Congress have to approve it first??????

The War Powers Act of 1973, passed in the aftermath of the Vietnam War, puts limits on the ability of the President to send American troops into combat areas without Congressional approval.

Under the act, the President can only send combat troops into battle or into areas where ''imminent'' hostilities are likely, for 60 days without either a declaration of war by Congress or a specific Congressional mandate.

The President can extend the time the troops are in the combat area for 30 extra days, without Congressional approval, for a total of 90 days.

The act, however, does not specify what Congress can do if the President refuses to comply with the act. Congress could presumably suspend all funds for such troops and override a Presidential veto.

HOW WAR POWERS ACT WORKS

Without question. Dubya stumbled into a disastrous war with Iraq and Trump is not only jealous but in need of a major diversion.

He is under tremendous pressure at home, from Joe Biden ready to kick him out of office in 2020 to Congress investigating his obvious, and Mueller reported, obstruction of justice. His poll numbers are rotten and more and more Republicans in Congress are openly disagreeing with his policies. His reputation as "stand up" and "never back down" took a major hit when he wimped out of his promised 5% Mexican tariff. And, I think he chaffs at hearing so many references to his dodging the Vietnam War.

So, nothing like a good war to bring the country together behind the great leader. And, as he well knows, Americans are reluctant to change Presidents in the middle of a war. Dubya is a prime example.

So, an Iran war would showcase his talents as Commander in Chief, grab the headlines from Biden and the Democrats and bring any of his base who might be wavering back into the fold.

Stay tuned!
I'll bet you are hilarious on open mic night.

Stay tuned!

President Trump doesn't want War at all. He's a businessman and blood is a big expense.

Paying wages is a big expense, which is why he hires illegals and stiffs contractors in his businesses. If the price is right then this scumbag will start a war too. It's business.
Trump Got Rich by Screwing Over Workers—Of Course He’s Doing It Again as President

Stay tuned!

Paying wages is a big expense, which is why he hires illegals and stiffs contractors in his businesses. If the price is right then this scumbag will start a war too. It's business.
Trump Got Rich by Screwing Over Workers—Of Course He’s Doing It Again as President

It was Chuck and Nancy who caused the government shutdown that story talks about of course.

Their failure to fund the wall is what caused it.

Stay tuned!

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^. ad hominem by one whose entire body of work lacks substance and thought. A hack without portfolio.

Stay tuned!

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^. ad hominem by one whose entire body of work lacks substance and thought. A hack without portfolio.

Cease trolling..troll. Everyone recognizes it.

Stay tuned!

idiot-gram ^^^, fake news variety (this ^^^ dodo bird doesn't speak for everyone, thus she lies).

It's CNN....yawn.

Trump has shown restraint on starting wars...much more than Ears did

AND Bushwacker before him.uhh you seem to forget Obomination just expanded what his pal Bushwacker started.:2up:

Nope,Obozo started the war in Syria without the approval of congress and because politicians are always allowed to break the laws all the time not held accountable like we are,he will forever get off scott free of course.

You're a total dumbass

It's CNN....yawn.

Trump has shown restraint on starting wars...much more than Ears did

AND Bushwacker before him.uhh you seem to forget Obomination just expanded what his pal Bushwacker started.:2up:

Nope,Obozo started the war in Syria without the approval of congress and because politicians are allowed to break the laws all the time not held accountable like we are,he will forever get off scott free of course.

He expanded into Yemen, Libya, Pakistan, Somolia and Syria....ya dumb fck. All the while continuing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I am hardly defending Obomination yet you keep EVADING the facts that Bushwacker STARTED the war in the middle east.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Bush was a moron. Like you.

Stay tuned!

idiot-gram ^^^, fake news variety (this ^^^ dodo bird doesn't speak for everyone, thus she lies).

GFY troll...i mean rly you just doubled down on trolling

Stay tuned!

GFY troll...i mean rly you just doubled down on trolling

lOl

Forum List

Back