Muslim Sues neo nazis Wins 4.1 million

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Judge awards $4.1 million in neo-Nazi website lawsuit

During the hearing, Obeidallah explained the shock he felt after Anglin published an article about him in June 2017, alleging that he was responsible for the May 2017 terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester in England.

In his lawsuit, Obeidallah alleged the site embedded fabricated messages in the post to make them seem like they had been sent from Obeidallah’s Twitter account, tricking readers into believing he took responsibility for the Manchester attack. That mix of real and fake tweets made the article all the more insidious, Obeidallah testified Wednesday.

Afterward, he received death threats and now worries about his safety and that of his family, he testified.

———

No one can possibly believe these neo-Nazis are Democrats.

D70RwJQXkAID1xY

I doubt the Daily Stormer has 4 mil. Good luck collecting on that

No they don't so it will bankrupt them and put them out of business.

Which is much better. People who lie like that and put people's lives in jeopardy aren't the real press and shouldn't be spreading their hate and lies to put innocent people's lives in jeopardy.

You don't realize that garbage like this harms all conservatives. Not just the neo nazis.

People like me just don't believe conservatives anymore. You lie through your teeth just way too much and destroy innocent lives.

Even when the truth is bought to light, you people still keep repeating the lies. If you would at least stop doing that it would help but you don't.

This is great. The lies and slander of the far right radical extremist neo nazis have gotten out of control. Their lies and violence is not what America stands for and isn't making America great.

I hope that more people start suing these far right radical extremists. Maybe the lies and slander will stop.

A Muslim comic took on neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer and won $4.1 million judgment
Wonder how much will go to Islamic terrorist organizations with your approval.

Judge awards $4.1 million in neo-Nazi website lawsuit

During the hearing, Obeidallah explained the shock he felt after Anglin published an article about him in June 2017, alleging that he was responsible for the May 2017 terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester in England.

In his lawsuit, Obeidallah alleged the site embedded fabricated messages in the post to make them seem like they had been sent from Obeidallah’s Twitter account, tricking readers into believing he took responsibility for the Manchester attack. That mix of real and fake tweets made the article all the more insidious, Obeidallah testified Wednesday.

Afterward, he received death threats and now worries about his safety and that of his family, he testified.

———

No one can possibly believe these neo-Nazis are Democrats.

D70RwJQXkAID1xY
You continue to lie even when we all know it's a lie. Are you really this stupid?

This is great. The lies and slander of the far right radical extremist neo nazis have gotten out of control. Their lies and violence is not what America stands for and isn't making America great.

I hope that more people start suing these far right radical extremists. Maybe the lies and slander will stop.

A Muslim comic took on neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer and won $4.1 million judgment
Wonder how much will go to Islamic terrorist organizations with your approval.
We can safely ask the same question of any fundie who wins a lawsuit...how much will go to fundie terrorist groups.

Which is much better. People who lie like that and put people's lives in jeopardy aren't the real press and shouldn't be spreading their hate and lies to put innocent people's lives in jeopardy.

You don't realize that garbage like this harms all conservatives. Not just the neo nazis.

People like me just don't believe conservatives anymore. You lie through your teeth just way too much and destroy innocent lives.

Even when the truth is bought to light, you people still keep repeating the lies. If you would at least stop doing that it would help but you don't.

It's easy to start a web site...by the way what have I lied about? Be specific.

You talk a lot but it's just talking points you're repeating. No original thought...indoctrination causes that.

You talk a lot but it's just talking points you're repeating. No original thought...indoctrination causes that.
"It's easy to start a web site".....Makes me wonder about all the CRC whining about being persecuted by established web sites when it's so easy to start their own.

"It's easy to start a web site".....Makes me wonder about all the CRC whining about being persecuted by established web sites when it's so easy to start their own.

I'm confident shiny objects make you wonder

Again take your made up shit and stick it up your behemoth ass...fraud.

Three reasons.

It costs money and far right radical extremists don't have money.

It takes intelligence to follow instructions to set up a website and the far right radical extremists don't have the intelligence for it.

It takes time and effort but far right radical extremists are way too lazy to do it even if they had the intelligence to follow the instructions.

It keeps getting taken down by the leftist lovers of diversity and free speech you moron

Three reasons.

It costs money and far right radical extremists don't have money.

It takes intelligence to follow instructions to set up a website and the far right radical extremists don't have the intelligence for it.

It takes time and effort but far right radical extremists are way too lazy to do it even if they had the intelligence to follow the instructions.

If I had the desire I could have a site up and running in a day.

Good gawd you're ignorant

I'm confident shiny objects make you wonder

Again take your made up shit and stick it up your behemoth ass...fraud.
Dear dear me...no more about the topic at hand and just personal attacks....I accept your surrender....................again.

Forum List

Back