Trump wants us soooo bad to just believe every word he says and fkkk the media!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy is so incredibly ignorant, its almost unnerving......how anyone could expect the majority of the country to disavow the media and just go with his every waking word, is just incredible. I can see the squirrels he constantly feeds his nuts to, flowing right along with this bull shit....but com'on Trump, please stop believing we're all dumb and stupid like these white Nazi loving fuck nuts that haunt your rallies. And this rallying call to the media, this desperate attempt to legitimize what will eventually take your white ass and your cabinet straight to fuckin jail someday, ya gotta stop it.

On the list of ignorant I put your dumb ass first and mutt second with the press coming in third. But then I have to put up with your dumb ass and his more..

Last edited:
We want soooo bad for you to post something in "current events" that's actually a current event.

• Banned
On the list of ignorant I put your dumb ass first and mutt second with the press coming in third. But then I have to put up with your dumb ass and his more..
And this coming from a Trump supporter? Don't make me laugh....you nuts lost your creds months ago....next? We all know you meth users can't keep up with them times, but I can

• Banned
We want soooo bad for you to post something in "current events" that's actually a current event.
Did Donald Dumb or did he not go on a rally fuck fest dissing the media this weekend? I rest my case, son

Did Donald Dumb or did he not go on a rally fuck fest dissing the media this weekend? I rest my case, son
That's funny, I didn't see it mentioned in the OP. And I didn't see the media's "fuck fest" dissing Trump mentioned either.

Forum List

Back