Trump wants socialized medicine?

This has been a big worry for me with Romney and now Trump. They talk about repealing Obamacare due to its catastrophic effects; but they don't seem to be interested whatsoever in free markets and freedoms of Americans.

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

We don't want "insurance for everybody". We want government the hell out of our lives. We want to trust in the free market to make our lives better. We don't need the govt. being big brother. It's funny that the libtards cry so much when the guy coming in is willing to play their exact same games. I saw this with Dubya, too.
What do you call removing state boundaries and allowing companies to compete nation wide.
What do you call allowing Americans to buy their drugs from Canada who's version of the FDA is just as good as ours yet their drugs are cheaper.

As far as providing medical care for those who can't afford it what do you plan on doing when we have an epidemic? Quarantine a state until everyone in that state who can't afford medical care that is sick with disease dies and we burn the corpses?

Wait, if the poor can't afford to pay for their own burials what right do they have to force the rest of us to pay for them. They should just lay there and rot. Or we should put their children into debtors prison until they pay off the debt to burn the corpses of their relatives.

There were already rigors in place for the poor to get healthcare before Obamacare. And none of that justifies fucking up the system for the general populous. Also, it's a fucking scam as it's set up now. Paying thousands for non-used health care and building no equity? I don't give a shit about people like you who hide behind the poor.
Maybe the answer is to get rid of health insurance. If your sick you go to the doctor. The doctor is a governmental employee and gets paid for showing up to work. I'm hoping they do that with the VA. Why have special VA hospitals? Why can't we go to the regular doctor and just have the government pay for it. I'm always afraid some substandard doctor is taking care of me when I go to a VA hospital.

VA should be like everyone else, except for immediate care from active duty, such as rehab units for those missing limbs, and psychological evals and treatment if needed.

Using the ER as your family doctor and then getting a huge bill you can't pay that then goes on your credit report and ruins your credit... is not a good health care system.
Their MessiahRushie admits they will "take what you have" not just your credit rating.

July 24, 2009
RUSH: I think there is a myth in this country about all the people who don't get medical treatment. I think that's part of the sales pitch here. I've talked to a number of doctors, surgeons, ER, intensive care, patient comes in, they get treated, whether they can pay or not, and they're sent a bill if they don't have insurance. And they make arrangements with the hospital to pay it off over time, and if they don't, then the car repossessors head out to take the car, what have you.

This has been a big worry for me with Romney and now Trump. They talk about repealing Obamacare due to its catastrophic effects; but they don't seem to be interested whatsoever in free markets and freedoms of Americans.

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”

We don't want "insurance for everybody". We want government the hell out of our lives. We want to trust in the free market to make our lives better. We don't need the govt. being big brother. It's funny that the libtards cry so much when the guy coming in is willing to play their exact same games. I saw this with Dubya, too.

The U.S. is the only western nation that doesn't assure it's populace have health care. so odd that wingers resent anyone having access.

that isn't "games". wingers are funny

Using the ER as your family doctor and then getting a huge bill you can't pay that then goes on your credit report and ruins your credit... is not a good health care system.
Their MessiahRushie admits they will "take what you have" not just your credit rating.

July 24, 2009
RUSH: I think there is a myth in this country about all the people who don't get medical treatment. I think that's part of the sales pitch here. I've talked to a number of doctors, surgeons, ER, intensive care, patient comes in, they get treated, whether they can pay or not, and they're sent a bill if they don't have insurance. And they make arrangements with the hospital to pay it off over time, and if they don't, then the car repossessors head out to take the car, what have you.

Never heard of hospitals going after people's cars. I had old medical bills from being forced to go to the ER that was like $600 and it just went on my credit report and eventually dropped off after like 7 years.

July 24, 2009
Never heard of hospitals going after people's cars. I had old medical bills from being forced to go to the ER that was like $600 and it just went on my credit report and eventually dropped off after like 7 years.
You were lucky.

TheOldSchool

Just b/c you didn't get your coveted second slot, doesn't mean you have to implode like a juvenile and throw out the mindless funnies.

Want to hear something else, get rid of the 401K, and make saving mandatory , taken out of paycheck along with your Fica tax, ha ha.

I guess Gov is ok when he is telling companies where their factories are going to be and penalize them for putting them somewhere else. You have voted for complete government takeover, get use to it.
And trump is going to do what Democrats have wanted to do all along. Negotiate with drug companies to lower costs.

Tramp on 60 Minutes Sept, 2015:

Donald Trump: Obamacare’s going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what’s going on with premiums where they’re up 40, 50, 55 percent.

Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?

Donald Trump: There’s many different ways, by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, “No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But–”

Scott Pelley: Universal health care.

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it.

TheOldSchool

Just b/c you didn't get your coveted second slot, doesn't mean you have to implode like a juvenile and throw out the mindless funnies.

Want to hear something else, get rid of the 401K, and make saving mandatory , taken out of paycheck along with your Fica tax, ha ha.

I guess Gov is ok when he is telling companies where their factories are going to be and penalize them for putting them somewhere else. You have voted for complete government takeover, get use to it.
And trump is going to do what Democrats have wanted to do all along. Negotiate with drug companies to lower costs.

Dems haven't exactly been shining a light on this in eight years of Obama. I don't think the Repubs have the high ground on this; but I haven't seen Dems being outspoken about this.

The U.S. is the only western nation that doesn't assure it's populace have health care. so odd that wingers resent anyone having access.

that isn't "games". wingers are funny

Yet, we were so great for so long without co-opting healthcare. How ever did we manage. BTW, I don't buy your made up stat.

TheOldSchool

Dems haven't exactly been shining a light on this in eight years of Obama. I don't think the Repubs have the high ground on this; but I haven't seen Dems being outspoken about this.
Same with NAFTA. We got tired of fighting the inevitable.

Betsy seconds tried to define private schools decades ago and Michigan soundly shot it down. Guess who trump appointed? Mrs. Devos. Eventually the rich seem to always get their way

TheOldSchool

Betsy seconds tried to define private schools decades ago and Michigan soundly shot it down. Guess who trump appointed? Mrs. Devos. Eventually the rich seem to always get their way

Trump's nominations of filthy rich people gives me pause. But Trump is doing what his movement wants with the Devos nomination; so, I disagree with your criticism. Bringing it back to pharma, Dems and Repubs were sickly paid off. Santorum disgusted me as a candidate for that reason alone.

What do you call removing state boundaries and allowing companies to compete nation wide.
What do you call allowing Americans to buy their drugs from Canada who's version of the FDA is just as good as ours yet their drugs are cheaper.

As far as providing medical care for those who can't afford it what do you plan on doing when we have an epidemic? Quarantine a state until everyone in that state who can't afford medical care that is sick with disease dies and we burn the corpses?

Wait, if the poor can't afford to pay for their own burials what right do they have to force the rest of us to pay for them. They should just lay there and rot. Or we should put their children into debtors prison until they pay off the debt to burn the corpses of their relatives.

Removing state lines didn't work and HSA's are not the answer either.

You just talk out of your ass. State lines were not removed.

TheOldSchool

Its costs us Michiganders 1 billion a year for private for profit schools not to mention we pay for public schools with our propterty tax.

Look it up. Didn't work, and will not work. Stupid talking point. The ACA or Universal coverage is here or he is a goner along with the Pubs.

It would be consistent with what he has said in the past.

5 Times Donald Trump Praised Socialized Healthcare

It would be consistent with what he has said in the past.

5 Times Donald Trump Praised Socialized Healthcare

I have little doubt he's talking out of both sides of his mouth on this one. He's often talked about market solutions as well.

Look it up. Didn't work, and will not work. Stupid talking point. The ACA or Universal coverage is here or he is a goner along with the Pubs.

I will not be looking up your bold faced lie.

Forum List

Back