Trump vs. Cruz...Which One Will It Be?

Who Do You Want As Your Front-Runner?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Donald Trump & Ted Cruz would both get creamed in a National Election. The only candidate in this race that can defeat Hillary Clinton is Carly Fiorina. In 2016 it's going to take a woman to defeat another woman.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party today representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for an all white angry, ignorant mob--(which is what Trump represents) or a far right candidate that was born in Canada. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be.

Trump and his supporters have already successfully chased off 17% of the population when Republicans needed at least 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75%. Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

REPUBLICANS have a woman problem that goes back to 2012. Women rule this country today at 54% (the majority voting block). Women ran into Barack Obama's column in 2012 because the Evangelical right of the party dragged us into women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal legitimate rape" questions that were always answered by an old White Republican male. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. These numbers equate to starting a super bowl game with the opposing team having a 3 touch down lead before the 1st kick off.

If Carly Fiorina is not the nominee of the Republican Party, you are going to witness the unadulterated power of women & Hispanics on election eve, and you're not going to be happy with the result.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Last edited:
Donald Trump & Ted Cruz would both get creamed in a National Election. The only candidate in this race that can defeat Hillary Clinton is Carly Fiorina. In 2016 it's going to take a woman to defeat another woman.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party today representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for an all white angry, ignorant mob--(which is what Trump represents) or a far right candidate that was born in Canada. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be.

Trump and his supporters have already successfully chased off 17% of the population when Republicans needed at least 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75%. Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

REPUBLICANS have a woman problem that goes back to 2012. Women rule this country today at 54% (the majority voting block). Women ran into Barack Obama's column in 2012 because the Evangelical right of the party dragged us into women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal legitimate rape" questions that were always answered by an old White Republican male. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. These numbers equate to starting a super bowl game with the opposing team having a 3 touch down lead before the 1st kick off.

If Carly Fiorina is not the nominee of the Republican Party, you are going to witness the unadulterated power of women & Hispanics on election eve, and you're not going to be happy with the result.

Can she be President from a prison cell though.?

4 more years of Obama in Hillary form, what kind of imbecile would vote for that..

Can she be President from a prison cell though.?

4 more years of Obama in Hillary form, what kind of imbecile would vote for that..

She will never go to prison. Eva.

And many will vote for her merely b/c they just vote Party, no matter what the person is.

Ummm I didn't get it (the joke) but thanks for thinking I would... :eusa_doh:

St. Jude is the Patron Saint of Hopeless Causes. :lol:

Sheesh, now I just feel stupid...Thanks a lot.. :laugh:

Don't feel too bad. Being raised Catholic we had our heads crammed with all these factoids.

My wife is a disillusioned Catholic, me, I was home schooled with faith.

I am not a Catholic either anymore but it's impact on my life can't be denied and/or discounted. I still hold a deep respect and love for the church even though I lost my faith ages ago.
Catholic families get together every Christmas and Easter. You can't get away from that. You respect the relatives that still hold the faith and love the children that still go through the motions. It's adorable when they dress up in their holiday best.

When those 30, 40, 50 people are all in one place, that's what the holidays are all about for some folks.

Tell me, what is it about Jews marrying into Catholic families? I have yet to meet a Catholic family that doesn't have a Jewish family married into it somewhere along the line. :dunno:

St. Jude is the Patron Saint of Hopeless Causes. :lol:

Sheesh, now I just feel stupid...Thanks a lot.. :laugh:

Don't feel too bad. Being raised Catholic we had our heads crammed with all these factoids.

My wife is a disillusioned Catholic, me, I was home schooled with faith.

I am not a Catholic either anymore but it's impact on my life can't be denied and/or discounted. I still hold a deep respect and love for the church even though I lost my faith ages ago.
Catholic families get together every Christmas and Easter. You can't get away from that. You respect the relatives that still hold the faith and love the children that still go through the motions. It's adorable when they dress up in their holiday best.

When those 30, 40, 50 people are all in one place, that's what the holidays are all about for some folks.

Tell me, what is it about Jews marrying into Catholic families? I have yet to meet a Catholic family that doesn't have a Jewish family married into it somewhere along the line. :dunno:

We do that as well. Both of our families are still pretty faithful but it brings them solace and it would be untoward to try and take that away from them. I still donate to the church despite the fact that we don't agree b/c overall I believe they are force for good.

It does seem that way, right? lol. Some in my family intermarried with Jews and a few of them converted as well but sadly they didn't fair too well in Poland during the Nazi occupation.

I'll be voting for whatever third party candidate sounds good. I don't vote for the lesser of two assclowns.

I'm comopletely shocked by your cogent analysis on the matter. I actually agree with you. Personally, my belief is that it will take a miracle for the Republican party to win this election. Nothing short of a miracle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll be voting for whatever third party candidate sounds good. I don't vote for the lesser of two assclowns.
Since the establishment controls the system, and the ass-clowns you are given to vote for (as you can see, there are others), when you vote third party, knowing they can't win, you endorse the system, and hence, you KNOW an ass-clown is going to win.

It's their system.

You've endorsed their right to lord over you and our system.

Is there even a third party candidate that is on the ballot in every state?
2016 Presidential Candidates (Presidency 2016)

The problem is, the establishment makes it prohibitively difficult to get on the ballot in all fifty States.

Added to that establishment controlled media, from the national level, to the local level would have you only believe that there are a few choices and those are the only ones with a chance to win. The political consciousness of the masses is at the level of a nine year old.

Since the establishment controls the system, and the ass-clowns you are given to vote for (as you can see, there are others), when you vote third party, knowing they can't win, you endorse the system, and hence, you KNOW an ass-clown is going to win.

It's their system.

You've endorsed their right to lord over you and our system.

Is there even a third party candidate that is on the ballot in every state?
2016 Presidential Candidates (Presidency 2016)

The problem is, the establishment makes it prohibitively difficult to get on the ballot in all fifty States.

Added to that establishment controlled media, from the national level, to the local level would have you only believe that there are a few choices and those are the only ones with a chance to win. The political consciousness of the masses is at the level of a nine year old.

This is one of my favorite types of responses to that.

Forum List

Back