Trump VS. Clinton

Who would you vote for in the Presidential election if your two choices were Trump and Clinton?

• Trump

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Clinton

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Trumps leading in the national polls so he's saying something those polled like.

Trumps a billionaire and he can't be bought and he doesn't owe any of those Clowns in DC anything.

If you ask him a question he'll give you and honest answer and he doesn't give a shit if you like that answer or not unlike the PC mouth breathers in DC.

Could he win the nomination?? Don't know its kinda early to predict just who will get the GOP nomination.

If he did get it would I vote for him??

You bet your ass I would especially if the Dems go with "What difference does it make?" Hillary asshole Clinton.

Seems the Dems won't have much of a choice but then most Dems would vote for Jack the Ripper as POTUS just as long as he's a Dem.

The GOP has a choice to make. Either they pick Trump as their nominee....and lose, or they pick someone else and Trump runs as a Third Party.....and lose. Clinton or Sanders can beat Trump. Which will it be?

Heck, if Trump does run as Third Party, he may come in second!

According to Real Clear Politics - all the polls show Hillary crushing Trump.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race
She would if she sat on him, that's for damn sure. That bitch is fat!

Quite an intellectual response Chucky.....
I had to put something out there that you could understand.

You should be Trump speech writer.....wait.....you aren't, are you? Sure sounds familiar....

According to Real Clear Politics - all the polls show Hillary crushing Trump.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race
She would if she sat on him, that's for damn sure. That bitch is fat!

Quite an intellectual response Chucky.....
I had to put something out there that you could understand.

You should be Trump speech writer.....wait.....you aren't, are you? Sure sounds familiar....

Interesting that Trump is winning in a head to head match up with Hillary. Most polls he is behind Hillary in a head to head match up by 10 percentage points

Forum List

Back