Trump Victory Inevitable

Hey, I got an idea.

Last go-round, I bet a bunch of republicans that Rommey would lose and if he did they would leave the board. Nearly all of them welched on the bet or created new IDs instantly.

So let’s have an Avatar bet.

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

If you are so sure about Trump…..put up or shut up?

The curious aspect is Trump is more liberal than Hillary, less of a hawk too. If reversed you'd hear another story line. Trump though is appealing to white victimization when he blames immigration, media, Hillary et al. You have to feel sorry for conservatives / republicans, they need a strong leader to tell them what to do, weak citizens are easily swayed by strong men even when the strong man flip flops on every issue. Trump is their savior.

Hey, I got an idea.

Last go-round, I bet a bunch of republicans that Rommey would lose and if he did they would leave the board. Nearly all of them welched on the bet or created new IDs instantly.

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

I will put up that Trump will beat Clinton and IF I am incorrect I will let you pick the worst avatar you can find that is within the board rules. Now if I win all I want you to do is in your signature you will write you will never bet this little devil again and keep the signature for one month and I will keep the avatar until March of 2017.

I think that is a better bet, so are you will to wager with me?

Now remember I am a Conservative but Libertarian Conservative and hate Trump but I believe the American population is too sexist and stupid and will vote for Trump...

Those Liberals not leaving the country following the victory/inauguration of President Trump, please feel free to jump off a fucking building.

If Trump does not win I hope you crawl under the bridge you came from and stay there until 2020 and then vote for the next worst candidate the GOP offers!

Hey, I got an idea.

To make it clear

I will put up that Trump will beat Clinton and IF I am incorrect I will let you pick the worst avatar you can find that is within the board rules.
Now if I win all I want you to do is in your signature you will write you will never bet this little devil again and keep the signature for one month and I will keep the avatar until March of 2017.

Now remember I am a Conservative but Libertarian Conservative and hate Trump but I believe the American population is too sexist and stupid and will vote for Trump...

Interesting…

Please clarify though.

If Hillary wins, what will you do?

If Trump wins, what do you want me to do?

Not sure who you mean by “this little devil” for example…

interested but need it simplified for me.

Hey, I got an idea.

To make it clear

I will put up that Trump will beat Clinton and IF I am incorrect I will let you pick the worst avatar you can find that is within the board rules.
Now if I win all I want you to do is in your signature you will write you will never bet this little devil again and keep the signature for one month and I will keep the avatar until March of 2017.

Interesting…

Please clarify though.

If Hillary wins, what will you do?

If Trump wins, what do you want me to do?

Not sure who you mean by “this little devil” for example…

interested but need it simplified for me.

Simple:

If I lose you pick any avatar you want as long as it comply with the board rules and nothing so outrageous that it would be offensive.

If I win you have to write in your signature are " I should have never made that bet with Bruce T. Laney because he is a little devil "...

Simple as that...

I will use the avatar until March of 2017 and you only have to keep the signature for one month.

I am confident that America will never vote Hillary Clinton into the White House as President and not because I dislike her but because I believe a good majority of voters are just stupid and will go with Trump...

Forum List

Back