Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

Ram's gonna need some Aloe for that burn.

Damn, G......nice pick
No burn here...he is the loser that takes quotes and changes them and posts them out of context...pure butt boy snowflake move...I can see why you applaud him...because you are a butt boy snowflake too....

Trump now claims he paid off the two bimbos out of his own pocket

Show us the transfer
Doesn't have to he had placed 60 million of his own money into his own campaign...
Trump is free and clear....legally...

Ram's gonna need some Aloe for that burn.

Damn, G......nice pick
No burn here...he is the loser that takes quotes and changes them and posts them out of context...pure butt boy snowflake move...I can see why you applaud him...because you are a butt boy snowflake too....

So you're claiming that you *didn't* say this?

"If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment."

As that's exactly what G attributed to you. Not a word changed.

Trump now claims he paid off the two bimbos out of his own pocket

Show us the transfer
Doesn't have to he had placed 60 million of his own money into his own campaign...
Trump is free and clear....legally...

Um, no. He isn't. As Cohen made the payment at Trump's instruction. And Trump reimbursed him through fraud after the election.

Legally, Trump is thoroughly fucked. As Cohen has far more than just his word: He has the paper trail. And recordings of Trump and he discussing the payments.

There's a reason why Trump has lied again and again and again on this matter. But laughably, you still believe him.

You can't fix stupid.

"If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment."

As that's exactly what G attributed to you. Nor a word changed
It is presented out of context...if you want to play this way this board would get ugly real fast...if you want to quote someone from a thread from weeks or years ago you must present the whole conversation....or you are doing a disservice to the person you are quoting and the people reading the post... get it?....its dirty pool...

Um, no. He isn't. As Cohen made the payment at Trump's instruction
Cohen said he didn't know before the charges were leveled at him...he and his word are worthless in any court...and you know what?...I still don't care and neither do his supporters...

There's a reason why Trump has lied again and again and again on this matter. But laughably, you still believe him
He misled for the same reason Bill Clinton did....to protect his family...

Um, no. He isn't. As Cohen made the payment at Trump's instruction
Cohen said he didn't know before the charges were leveled at him...he and his word are worthless in any court...and you know what?...I still don't care and neither do his supporters...

Trump said that he didn't know anything about any payments. So clearly he lied.

The difference is....Cohen has a paper trail. Invoices. Payments from Trump. Recordings of his conversations on the matter.

Trump, the confirmed liar, has nothing but his word. A word that is pure garbage as he's lied again and again on this very issue.

And laughably, you keep believing him. Even as Trump's story changes.

As that's exactly what G attributed to you. Nor a word changed
It is presented out of context...if you want to play this way this board would get ugly real fast...if you want to quote someone from a thread from weeks or years ago you must present the whole conversation....or you are doing a disservice to the person you are quoting and the people reading the post... get it?....its dirty pool...

So you admit to saying this:

And you admit the quote is accurate.

You're raising hypocrisy to an art form, buddy.

Then why was Cohen charged with and plead guilty with a crime?

Or are you going to tell us that Cohen wasn't charged with Excessive Campaign Contributions again?

Please say yes so we can all laugh at you again.

He was charged that in Count 8

Doesn't make the payment illegal nor was that alleged or tried as fact.

Or are you going to tell us that Cohen wasn't charged with Excessive Campaign Contributions again?

Please say yes so we can all laugh at you again
Cohen blew it when he said he knew it was a violation or he would have gotten a slap on the wrist like Obama did for the same kind of violation....

Trump said that he didn't know anything about any payments. So clearly he lied
I understand why he did and forgive him completely...

I get that. But why would any rational person believe Trump after he's lied over and over on this very issue?

And......why would any rational person ignore the paper trail, fraudulent invoices, payments after the election, and recordings of Trump discussing those payments?

You're giving us no reason to believe Trump or ignore the overwhelming evidence. Just your bizarre and irrational commitment to do both.

No thank you.

So you admit to saying this:

And you admit the quote is accurate.

You're raising hypocrisy to an art form, buddy.
no he took it from a conversation from another time and presented it out of context....he also changed the quote...not cool...a real desperate move...I pissed him off when I said Manaforte could be pardoned over the second trials charges....if convicted...he got pissed and acted out like the infant that he is...

I get that. But why would any rational person believe Trump after he's lied over and over on this very issue?

And......why would any rational person ignore the paper trail, fraudulent invoices, payments after the election, and recordings of Trump discussing those payments?

You're giving us no reason to believe Trump or ignore the overwhelming evidence. Just your bizarre and irrational commitment to do both.

No thank you.
Skylar he was less than truthful about an affair....just like Bill Clinton and a thousand others so it bothers me none...Obama lied about my healthcare...that's a big deal this isn't...

Please say yes so we can all laugh at you again.

He was charged that in Count 8

And yet in post 93 of this very thread.....you insisted that Cohen wasn't charged with making the contributions but instead, not reporting them.

Skylar: No, he plead guilty to making the contribution

OODA_Loop: No your wrong. He didnt. Read counts 7 and 8 of Plea Agreement.

Plead to not disclosing it as campaign contributions and the amount. Both of which charges are tacit approval of the payment by USDOJ.

Post 93
Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

But after that horrendous and comic blunder on the basic facts of the case, you expect us to accept your 'legal' opinion on the same case as having any particular value?

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. The only reason you now know that Cohen was charged with Making Excessive Campaign Contributions...

...is because I educated you.

Forum List

Back