Trump unravels: Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Hate to tell you Trump was like this before becoming President, so he is not losing any marbles that he never had before becoming President.

Also Trump will see as much jail time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or your glorious Queen Hillary Clinton, so please keep up the lock him up...

Finally the House will Impeach but as written before you will be very upset and might go into a full Trump like melt down when the Senate refuses to Convict and Remove.

So as you glee with joy the reality is you will be disappointed as usual...

Irrespective of the impeachment outcome, it will be amusing to see Donald Trump squirm and blubber as his crimes are exposed by the impeachment process.

Actually you are on to something. The Democrats are using this as a fishing expedition for their political opponent. This is certainly NOT the original intent of impeachment. Luckily for Trump, they won't likely catch anything. Mueller went out of his way to try to find something and came up empty handed.

Mueller was constrained about what he could investigate.

Only Commies(or the very ignorant) would want any of the left-wingers to get elected. Which one are you?

Again, guy, We did fine under Obama. I worked every day Obama was president.

We did fine under Clinton. My salary doubled when Clinton was President.

The guys who fuck this up. Republicans. Nine of the last ten recessions happened when they were in charge.

And this is nothing new. My parents used to say, "Republicans bring us Recessions, Democrats bring us Wars" back in the 1970's.

Now Republicans bring us Recessions AND Wars.

Why do you think this is a good thing?

I have done well under all Presidents. I will continue to do well unless one of the extreme left is elected. All working Americans will suffer if one of them is elected. I know that the left would blame it all on Trump, but the fact is that Warren and Sanders would both destroy our economy for years to come. Biden is not much better, but at least he has at least a shred of Capitalism left in him.

Pretty sure the issue was lying under oath, but I don't expect you to understand. That requires more than a 1 step thinking process.

Lying under oath about a personal topic the judge had ruled irrelevant in a case that was dismissed.

So let's get Trump under oath, and see how much he lies about.

IN weird Republican World- lying about a blowjob is a constitutional crisis, but lying about misappropriating hundreds of millions of dollars to dig up dirt on a rival is no big deal.

Who did this misappropriating of hunders of millions of dollars thing? Oh, you think it was Trump even though he certainly didn't mention anything about witholding funding without compliance in the call transcripts.

Now, Biden, that is an enitirely different thing. He explicity said he was going to withold funding and his son just happened to benefit from what he was asking for.

Trump is a mistake of a bad system

agreed, but i'd say it's more a who watches the watchers issue Joe

~S~

Well, ultimately we should be.

Here's the thing. The people said "No" in 2016.

The EC and Congress made Trump president anyway.

In 2018, the people said "No" a little louder, knowing full well the House could impeach Trump if they got control. Pelosi tried her level best to avoid impeachment, but this is too big to ignore.

Now, the question becomes, we have a process, this deserves a correction.
/——/ the people said no in 2016? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha you sore losers are a riot.

Trumps rantings are getting unstable

Now he wants a face to face with the whistle blower

Hate to tell you Trump was like this before becoming President, so he is not losing any marbles that he never had before becoming President.

And why do you think this was a good thing.

Let's review, shall we?

A crazy person with more money than God hijacks the GOP nomination... the people loudly say no, but because the Russians gamed our anachronistic system, we got the job. For the last three years he's done one unhinged thing after another, and you guys all pretend it's okay.

The transcript debunks the false narrative / accusation ...

Except it wasn't a "Transcript", it was a summary. And even the Summary looks really bad.

We still have free speech in this country right? Even for Trump? I would have used gossipers instead of savages, but he wanted it to be commented on. Seems to have worked in your case.

Trump is free to say whatever crazy stuff he wants when he's a private citizen... but when he's president, calling Jewish and Women of Color "savages" is just plain old beneath the dignity of the office.
Has the intelligence committee asked for the real verbatim transcript, yet?
/——/ Schiff is writing the transcript, penciling in corrections, at this very moment.
F4CD20D9-1B0D-4581-9DA1-A0B0E88D5B28.jpeg

Perhaps an impeachment won't be necessary because of the rate at which Donald Trump is unraveling he may be incapacitated mentally before impeachment.

It's a toss-up whether 9/11 valor thief Rudi Giuliani will be mentally incapacitated before Donald Trump. These two morons deserve each other.

Another symptom of Trump's mental deterioration is his lashing out at Barack Obama for Trump's own predicament which was self-inflicted.

The Guliani clown act is running out of laughs as a distraction and Trump is fearful and frantic with no plan to rescue him from the impeachment and his mental deterioration.

Lock him up! ... Lock him up! ... Lock him up!

Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Published September 28, 2019
By Tom Boggioni
Donald Trump kicked off Saturday morning on Twitter by calling the Democrats “Savages” and saying Republicans should have treated former President Barack Obama as badly as he has been treated.

According to the president, “Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!”

You can see the tweet below:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

7:16 PM - Sep 28, 2019
Do we have an image of this 'snarling'? Was he also pounding a metal desk and red-faced?

Perhaps an impeachment won't be necessary because of the rate at which Donald Trump is unraveling he may be incapacitated mentally before impeachment.

It's a toss-up whether 9/11 valor thief Rudi Giuliani will be mentally incapacitated before Donald Trump. These two morons deserve each other.

Another symptom of Trump's mental deterioration is his lashing out at Barack Obama for Trump's own predicament which was self-inflicted.

The Guliani clown act is running out of laughs as a distraction and Trump is fearful and frantic with no plan to rescue him from the impeachment and his mental deterioration.

Lock him up! ... Lock him up! ... Lock him up!

Published September 28, 2019
By Tom Boggioni
Donald Trump kicked off Saturday morning on Twitter by calling the Democrats “Savages” and saying Republicans should have treated former President Barack Obama as badly as he has been treated.

According to the president, “Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!”

You can see the tweet below:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

7:16 PM - Sep 28, 2019
Do we have an image of this 'snarling'? Was he also pounding a metal desk and red-faced?
/—-/ Meanwhile, the whistleblower lawyer is back peddling like crazy. Whistleblower attorney says '60 Minutes' 'misinterpreted' key letter
5CB7582B-6D9A-4325-8068-9D4DB0F0C8A9.jpeg

Let's review, shall we?

A crazy person with more money than God hijacks the GOP nomination... the people loudly say no, but because the Russians gamed our anachronistic system, we got the job. For the last three years he's done one unhinged thing after another, and you guys all pretend it's okay.

Except it wasn't a "Transcript", it was a summary. And even the Summary looks really bad.

We still have free speech in this country right? Even for Trump? I would have used gossipers instead of savages, but he wanted it to be commented on. Seems to have worked in your case.

Trump is free to say whatever crazy stuff he wants when he's a private citizen... but when he's president, calling Jewish and Women of Color "savages" is just plain old beneath the dignity of the office.
/——/ Schiff is writing the transcript, penciling in corrections, at this very moment.
View attachment 281983
Very funny. I didn't mean it as a joke, though. There is a verbatim transcript of the call in the Super Secret Computer at the WH. Even though the call was not about "national security," it got hidden there because of what the President said to the Ukranian president. Even Trump's own people knew he'd really fucked up. There wasn't anything hard to figure out about it.

Let's review, shall we?

There may be a committee, but there is no intelligence there.

Also Trump will see as much jail time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or your glorious Queen Hillary Clinton, so please keep up the lock him up...

Finally the House will Impeach but as written before you will be very upset and might go into a full Trump like melt down when the Senate refuses to Convict and Remove.

So as you glee with joy the reality is you will be disappointed as usual...

Irrespective of the impeachment outcome, it will be amusing to see Donald Trump squirm and blubber as his crimes are exposed by the impeachment process.

Actually you are on to something. The Democrats are using this as a fishing expedition for their political opponent. This is certainly NOT the original intent of impeachment. Luckily for Trump, they won't likely catch anything. Mueller went out of his way to try to find something and came up empty handed.

Mueller was constrained about what he could investigate.
/—-/ Stop lying you deranged lunatic, and that’s being kind. Mueller had no restrictions.
What is the scope of the investigation?

In his order appointing Mueller special counsel, Rosenstein wrote that his responsibility is to ensure a “full and thorough investigation of the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.” As special counsel, Mueller is charged with investigating “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” In addition, Mueller is to look into “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” That would include any obstruction of the investigation or perjury related to it. Special Counsel Q&A

Let's review, shall we?

View attachment 281983
Very funny. I didn't mean it as a joke, though. There is a verbatim transcript of the call in the Super Secret Computer at the WH. Even though the call was not about "national security," it got hidden there because of what the President said to the Ukranian president. Even Trump's own people knew he'd really fucked up. There wasn't anything hard to figure out about it.
A note about calling women of color savages-Nadler and Schiff were in that group and AOC is whiter than Trump. So either Nadler and Schiff are women of color or he was referring to a group as savages. Trump SHOULD NOT have said savages, and I don't believe in women of color-only in women.

Let's review, shall we?

View attachment 281983
Actually, because of prior leaks of confidential Presidential conversations with foreign nationals, all communications of the President have been moved to this more secure server and this practice began long before the call to the Ukrainian President.

Trump administration changed foreign-leader call-storage methods after leaks

When the transcripts of two phone calls President Donald Trump had with foreign leaders leaked in the early days of his presidency, the procedure to store those logs changed, multiple sources familiar with the process told ABC News.

Hardly a friend to the President.

I’m glad to see you are aware of some of the things he has done, as it seems most leftists are fixated on what he says. Did you have to google that list? Because I don’t think you would get that from MSNBC.

I’m certain you are entirely unaware of his terminating the decades old nuclear arms treaty with Russia. Or that he has increased sanctions on Russia, Iran, and Venezuela. Or that he made a huge arms deal with Saudi Arabia without congressional approval. He has done nothing to stop the mass murdering of Yemenis, by Saudi Arabia. He just approved an arms deal with Poland.

My point is I wish the Left would criticize his actions rather than his words.

Let's get real. All those things are bad, but frankly, not that big of a deal. I have discussed some of them in other threads, but I am focused on how his fuckups are making life worse for people in THIS country.

Our MIddle East Policy has been dictated by Tel-Aviv and Riyadh for decades... and it will be until we take it back.

I have done well under all Presidents. I will continue to do well unless one of the extreme left is elected. All working Americans will suffer if one of them is elected. I know that the left would blame it all on Trump, but the fact is that Warren and Sanders would both destroy our economy for years to come. Biden is not much better, but at least he has at least a shred of Capitalism left in him.

Yawn, guy, we've had this discussion. Republicans bring recessions, not Democrats... you have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a Democratic Recession.

Who did this misappropriating of hunders of millions of dollars thing? Oh, you think it was Trump even though he certainly didn't mention anything about witholding funding without compliance in the call transcripts.

"Nice country you have here, It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." Don Corleone didn't threaten directly, either.

Now, Biden, that is an enitirely different thing. He explicity said he was going to withold funding and his son just happened to benefit from what he was asking for.

HOw did his son benefit? The corruption that had occurred happened before he was hired and wasn't being actively investigated by the crook who had gotten fired.

The US, EU and IMF ALL said this guy had to go. The Ukrainians said, "Um, yeah, we are going to get rid of him." Biden said, "NOW!!!"

A guy who can get stuff done. You might get me to switch back to him from Warren at this rate.

I’m glad to see you are aware of some of the things he has done, as it seems most leftists are fixated on what he says. Did you have to google that list? Because I don’t think you would get that from MSNBC.

I’m certain you are entirely unaware of his terminating the decades old nuclear arms treaty with Russia. Or that he has increased sanctions on Russia, Iran, and Venezuela. Or that he made a huge arms deal with Saudi Arabia without congressional approval. He has done nothing to stop the mass murdering of Yemenis, by Saudi Arabia. He just approved an arms deal with Poland.

Let's get real. All those things are bad, but frankly, not that big of a deal. I have discussed some of them in other threads, but I am focused on how his fuckups are making life worse for people in THIS country.

Our MIddle East Policy has been dictated by Tel-Aviv and Riyadh for decades... and it will be until we take it back.
He hasn’t made things worse for most Americans. With full employment, things are better for many Americans. His foreign policy sucks, but not as bad as Ears or the war criminal W. Yes his tax cut was dumb failed supply side thinking.

You need to grow up Joe. Don’t let Donnie stupid words hurt your sensitive heart.

He hasn’t made things worse for most Americans. With full employment, things are better for many Americans. His foreign policy sucks, but not as bad as Ears or the war criminal W. Yes his tax cut was dumb failed supply side thinking.

You need to grow up Joe. Don’t let Donnie stupid words hurt your sensitive heart.

Not to crash the pity party, but incomes have increased across the board(a higher percentage than Obama too) and even more so for the bottom percentage of wage earners, much to the left's surprise I am sure. Tax cuts and de-regulation tend to have that affect.

Look, fucknut, if you are so deranged that you are willing to tolerate a criminal and mentally unstable president, then you no better than the 1940's German who watched his neighbors get carted off to the camps.

Forum List

Back