Trump unravels: Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Not to crash the pity party, but incomes have increased across the board(a higher percentage than Obama too) and even more so for the bottom percentage of wage earners, much to the left's surprise I am sure. Tax cuts and de-regulation tend to have that affect.

Uh, yeah, and all we had to do is run up Trillions in deficits when we SHOULD be posting surpluses and paying off hte national debt.

He hasn’t made things worse for most Americans. With full employment, things are better for many Americans. His foreign policy sucks, but not as bad as Ears or the war criminal W. Yes his tax cut was dumb failed supply side thinking.

You need to grow up Joe. Don’t let Donnie stupid words hurt your sensitive heart.

Look, fucknut, if you are so deranged that you are willing to tolerate a criminal and mentally unstable president, then you no better than the 1940's German who watched his neighbors get carted off to the camps.
Oh Joe try to calm down and think, rather than emote. Don’t let your emotions get the best you, my son. Please Joe you have be an adult now.

What politicians say is entirely different from what they do. You should know this after eight of Obama’s hope and change which was really no hope and no change.

Think Joe. Think.

Oh Joe try to calm down and think, rather than emote. Don’t let your emotions get the best you, my son. Please Joe you have be an adult now.

What politicians say is entirely different from what they do. You should know this after eight of Obama’s hope and change which was really no hope and no change.

Think Joe. Think.

This isn't about Obama, guy. Obama delivered. He got us out of the recession, he fixed health care and he ended Bush's War in Iraq. (At least as far as we were concerned.)

Sound to me like he did what he said he would do.

If you are looking at Kids in Concentration camps and you aren't having an emotional reaction... there's a word for that.

SOCIOPATH!

Think Joe. Think.

This isn't about Obama, guy. Obama delivered. He got us out of the recession, he fixed health care and he ended Bush's War in Iraq. (At least as far as we were concerned.)

If you are looking at Kids in Concentration camps and you aren't having an emotional reaction... there's a word for that.

SOCIOPATH!
No, I don't care about those kids because THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. I don't care about the but, but, but, there are other kids in the world who should get first dibs at a better life, starting with black kids in Detroit! And Obama DID fail them!

Think Joe. Think.

SOCIOPATH!
That’s right Joe. It isn’t about Ears, it’s about you. Now man up and stop being a pussy. Don’t let Donnie’s childish discourse turn you into a whining little bitch, like so many others on this forum. Please not you too Joe.

That’s right Joe. It isn’t about Ears, it’s about you. Now man up and stop being a pussy. Don’t let Donnie’s childish discourse turn you into a whining little bitch, like so many others on this forum. Please not you too Joe.

Look, man, I know you and every other lily-white Libertarian absolutely freaked out when the black man got elected.

I never remember Obama talk about nuking hurricanes or shooting his critics.

No, I don't care about those kids because THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. I don't care about the but, but, but, there are other kids in the world who should get first dibs at a better life, starting with black kids in Detroit! And Obama DID fail them!

Funny, you guys only care about black kids in Detroit when complaining about brown kids from Mexico.

Look, man, I know you and every other lily-white Libertarian absolutely freaked out when the black man got elected.

I never remember Obama talk about nuking hurricanes or shooting his critics.
Well Joe I see you aren’t teachable. Good luck to you.

Hate to tell you Trump was like this before becoming President, so he is not losing any marbles that he never had before becoming President.

Also Trump will see as much jail time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or your glorious Queen Hillary Clinton, so please keep up the lock him up...

Finally the House will Impeach but as written before you will be very upset and might go into a full Trump like melt down when the Senate refuses to Convict and Remove.

So as you glee with joy the reality is you will be disappointed as usual...

Exactly. Donald J. Trump had been outspoken during his entire 40 plus years as an A List celebrity,long before he disembarked from the Golden Escalator to serve the nation he loves.

Dubya and Cheney were supposed to be extradited to The Hague when they left office to face war crime charges.

Instead, Mr. Cheney got a new heart installed, Mr. Bush is extremely busy given motivational speeches and mentoring Nolan Ryan, and the threats were forgotten as the libs redirected their venom.

Perhaps an impeachment won't be necessary because of the rate at which Donald Trump is unraveling he may be incapacitated mentally before impeachment.

It's a toss-up whether 9/11 valor thief Rudi Giuliani will be mentally incapacitated before Donald Trump. These two morons deserve each other.

Another symptom of Trump's mental deterioration is his lashing out at Barack Obama for Trump's own predicament which was self-inflicted.

The Guliani clown act is running out of laughs as a distraction and Trump is fearful and frantic with no plan to rescue him from the impeachment and his mental deterioration.

Lock him up! ... Lock him up! ... Lock him up!

Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Trump snarls at ‘Democrat Savages’ while lashing out at Obama in early morning tweet

Published September 28, 2019
By Tom Boggioni
Donald Trump kicked off Saturday morning on Twitter by calling the Democrats “Savages” and saying Republicans should have treated former President Barack Obama as badly as he has been treated.

According to the president, “Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!”

You can see the tweet below:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

7:16 PM - Sep 28, 2019
It’s absurd and laughable to think DONNIE gets Impeached over that convoluted phone call, when you know many former presidents have done much worse.

Could this be further proof the billionaires, Deep State, both criminal parties, and the MSM are all colluding to overturn the 2016 election?

Explain what President has done worse? The guy simply broke the law asking a foreign government to open and investigation on his political opponent. Quite similar to Watergate in certain circumstances.

No hyperbole is too hyperbolic for this President.

Good point.

President Trump realizes that a little bit of hyperbole is good for manipulating his liberal adversaries and he has no problem with using the tactic.

Donald J. Trump is not a professional politician. He is instead a businessman, Reality TV superstar as well as one of the greatest of all time in the field of sports entertainment.

Getting and keeping people's attention is the key, and he is very manipulative with the Lame Stream Media. In 2019, the D's have a presidential primary going on, but the President is consuming all of the oxygen in the room. People are talking about him, not about the great plans of Pocahontas, or Crazy Biden.

No hyperbole is too hyperbolic for this President.

Good point.

President Trump realizes that a little bit of hyperbole is good for manipulating his liberal adversaries and he has no problem with using the tactic.

Donald J. Trump is not a professional politician. He is instead a businessman, Reality TV superstar as well as one of the greatest of all time in the field of sports entertainment.

Getting and keeping people's attention is the key, and he is very manipulative with the Lame Stream Media. In 2019, the D's have a presidential primary going on, but the President is consuming all of the oxygen in the room. People are talking about him, not about the great plans of Pocahontas, or Crazy Biden.

Sleepy Joe. Crazy is Bernie.

Perhaps an impeachment won't be necessary because of the rate at which Donald Trump is unraveling he may be incapacitated mentally before impeachment.

It's a toss-up whether 9/11 valor thief Rudi Giuliani will be mentally incapacitated before Donald Trump. These two morons deserve each other.

Another symptom of Trump's mental deterioration is his lashing out at Barack Obama for Trump's own predicament which was self-inflicted.

The Guliani clown act is running out of laughs as a distraction and Trump is fearful and frantic with no plan to rescue him from the impeachment and his mental deterioration.

By Tom Boggioni
Donald Trump kicked off Saturday morning on Twitter by calling the Democrats “Savages” and saying Republicans should have treated former President Barack Obama as badly as he has been treated.

According to the president, “Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

It’s absurd and laughable to think DONNIE gets Impeached over that convoluted phone call, when you know many former presidents have done much worse.

Could this be further proof the billionaires, Deep State, both criminal parties, and the MSM are all colluding to overturn the 2016 election?

Explain what President has done worse? The guy simply broke the law asking a foreign government to open and investigation on his political opponent. Quite similar to Watergate in certain circumstances.

Why is it "against the law" for the President to suggest that a foreign leader crack down on corruption? Does Biden's candidacy for the Presidency exempt him from law enforcement?

It’s not against the law. Dammit. Alan Dershowitz a Democrat and Clinton supporter and expert on the constitution. Says no high crime.

By Tom Boggioni

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The crazy tweets alone are grounds for impeachment.

By Tom Boggioni

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Asking such a question exposes yourself as terribly uninformed.

You might want to research American history. Off the top, W, Dishonest Abe, Truman, and LBJ were far worse, since they mass murdered thousands.

By Tom Boggioni

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Asking such a question exposes yourself as terribly uninformed.

You might want to research American history. Off the top, W, Dishonest Abe, Truman, and LBJ were far worse, since they mass murdered thousands.
Truman was the worst. He is the only world leader to ever have used nukes against enemy civilians. And, he didn't need to do it.

It’s not against the law. Dammit. Alan Dershowitz a Democrat and Clinton supporter and expert on the constitution. Says no high crime.

Dershashitz thought OJ and Claus von Bulow were innocent... pay him enough money, he'd declare Hitler innocent.

He never said that you liar. He defended the process and both had their right to an attorney and due process. Here is the thing, stop replying to my posts because reading your posts kills more brain cells than alcohol.

Forum List

Back