The Fascinating Train Wreck Pelosi Shiff Show Trial Is Now in Full Free Fall Collapse

Speaking to a crowd of young conservatives at a Turning Point USA conference in the nation's capital, Trump on Tuesday said, "Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president."
Trump claimed Article 2 of the Constitution gives him the right to do 'whatever I want as president,' but that's not true

He sure did.

Yep, but you know how that goes. Trump opens his mouth, filth falls out, he closes it, and everyone thinks, "So what?" We know he just excretes bullshit, and that's it.

The problem with that is, in this case he didn't just say he's free to do as he pleases, he also acted on it, by way of directing his henchmen not to cooperate in any way, shape or form with the impeachment inquiry. This, in effect, places him out of the reach of Congressional checks, and enables his doing as he pleases. This is a frontal attack on the Constitutional order. For that alone, he should be impeached and removed - and the so-called "party of law and order" is meekly going along with the goon.

The Senate Republicans may, and I think will, weaponize this impeachment trial when it gets there, to embarrass and humiliate Democrats across the nation.

It is like the PR gift that keeps on giving. If Republicans play this with cunning and intelligence, they can stretch this thing as long as they want and investigate everything related to the Ukraine, Russia and foreign donation like a Runaway Jury, lol.

Of course assuming that Republicans can play ANYTHING with cunning is a huge assumption because most of them a drooling idiots, with a few exceptions like Graham, Paul and McConnell.

They could do a full colonoscopy of the Burisma issue and completely destroy Biden with it. They could dig deep into the situation around the 'Clinton Campaign Headquarters', AKA, the US embassy in Kiev. They could call anyone to be a witness and go to court to get the courts behind it as well. There has to be at least one Trump appointee they can shop their subpeonae's to to get favorable ruling like Dems do.

This is going to be a combination of partisan revenge, exposure of Democrat malefeance, political humiliation and just plain old revelation of our Federal level of Tammany Hall politics.

iu

Forum List

Back