Trump: "Under the Iran deal: "If Israel attacks Iran … we’re supposed to be on Iran’s side."

Donald Trump recently said that under the Iran deal, if Israel attacks Iran, we're supposed to be on Iran's side.

But the fact-checking website Politifact.com observes that this is not true: Trump says Iran deal forces U.S. to defend Iran if it's attacked by Israel

The number of false statements (either false or "pants on fire" by Trump is now 33, compared to 2 (2!) that are true (or "mostly true"): Source

Trump needs to stop telling the American people shit that isn't true.

In this thread, you are to analyze why Donald Trump is so fucking stupid.
Repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

Obama has accepted Iran has a right to nukes, we will help them modernize, their nuclear facilities, and with their security. You libs are screwed up. You don't want nuclear faculties built here, but we should help Iran build and modernize theirs:cuckoo:

10.Nuclear Security E3/EU+3 parties, and possibly other states, as appropriate, are prepared to cooperate with Iran on the implementation of nuclear security guidelines and best practices. Co-operation in the following areas can be envisaged:

10.1. Co-operation in the form of training courses and workshops to strengthen Iran's ability to prevent, protect and respond to nuclear security threats to nuclear facilities and systems as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems; 10.2. Co-operation through training and workshops to strengthen Iran’s ability to protect against, and respond to nuclear security threats, including sabotage, as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems.

http://eeas.europa.eu/statements-eeas/docs/iran_agreement/annex_3_civil_nuclear_cooperation_en.pdf[/QUOTE]

Israel newspapers are always stating false stuff, wording it in a way that gives the wrong impression. They create headlines that are very misleading as they know most people just read headlines. Masters of propaganda.

you got that link yet , Penelope? The one that substantiates your claim that "Israel news papers are always stating false stuff........headlines that are very misleasing as they know that most people just read headlines...."

link please. clearly you have no experience with Israeli newspapers-----so you must have picked up this idiotic comment SOMEWHERE LINK PLEASE

Trump loves the Jews! Some of his best friends are Jews!

And the Jews love him! At his next press conference he plans to bring out a little Jew who will say 'yes' when Trump asks him if the Jews love him!

Israel newspapers are always stating false stuff, wording it in a way that gives the wrong impression. They create headlines that are very misleading as they know most people just read headlines. Masters of propaganda.

Penelope is always lying in the gutter, waiting for "clients"
There are very few Israeli newspapers written in English----I can think of ONLY ONE. The whore is functionally illiterate----and actually believes that "most people read only the headlines"

Actually there are 8 newspapers in Israel that print in English, the others are very easily translated.

There are very few Israeli newspapers written in English----I can think of ONLY ONE. The whore is functionally illiterate----and actually believes that "most people read only the headlines"

Actually there are 8 newspapers in Israel that print in English, the others are very easily translated.

I did not know----ok so Penelope will have no trouble finding those FALSE AND MISLEADING HEADLINES

Trump loves the Jews! Some of his best friends are Jews!

And the Jews love him! At his next press conference he plans to bring out a little Jew who will say 'yes' when Trump asks him if the Jews love him!

:eusa_shhh:
In July 2009, after studying with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern OrthodoxRamaz School, Trump had an Orthodox conversion to Judaism[25][26] and took the name Yael.She subsequently keeps to a kosher diet and observes theJewish Sabbath ("Shabbat"), saying in 2015: "We’re pretty observant... It’s been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don’t do anything but hang out with one another. We don’t make phone calls

Ivanka Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did not know----ok so Penelope will have no trouble finding those FALSE AND MISLEADING HEADLINES

Here is a link to a list of the world's newspapers and English translations. Very helpful when you are looking for a local slant on news. Foreign News Sources

Forum List

Back