Trump Trillion Dollar Deficits Are Here To Stay For The Duration

It's funny watching people claim g5000 is suddenly concerned with the debt. Since I've been here, he hasn't really shut up about the debt.
It all hypocrites can do. Project their hypocrisy onto others.

It's a classic red herring to stop them from admitting Trump is a worse spender than the guy they whined about for eight years.

It's funny watching people claim g5000 is suddenly concerned with the debt. Since I've been here, he hasn't really shut up about the debt.
It all hypocrites can do. Project their hypocrisy onto others.

It's a classic red herring to stop them from admitting Trump is a worse spender than the guy they whined about for eight years.

What else can we expect? They take their cues from the head deflector! :113:

U.S. Budget Gap Hits $600 Billion in First Half of Fiscal Year

Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

The new U.S. normal of $1 trillion or more annual federal budget deficits will officially begin this week when the Congressional Budget Office releases its economic and budget outlook report showing that the deficit will be at least that high every year Donald Trump is president.

This is not the fault of the Republican House. This is not the fault of the Republican Senate. This is not the fault of the Republican President.

This is somehow the fault of Democrats and homos and Mexicans and Muslims.

The deficit was plunging until the Republicans took over Congress. Then, a year after they took over, deficits began skyrocketing again. And now, with a fake Republican President, deficits are skyrocketing even faster.

But it's Woodrow Wilson's fault, I tell ya!
MORE TAX EXPENDITURES!!!!
Thank you.

At least one person remembers my years of posting on how to balance our budget and lower tax rates for EVERYONE at the same time.

So these weak attempts to claim I never cared about debt during Obama are just so much fucking bullshit. And the tards know it. They got nothing.
I would be temporarily satisfied with an end to the World Police policy. That alone would save us trillions.

Maybe a UHC program would be a little more sustainable and palatable if we weren't providing national security for the rest of the entire fucking world.

Better yet, why don't they pay us for it?

Better yet, why don't they pay us a shit-load to not bomb the shit out of their countries?

:muahaha:

Isn't is amazing how these stupid dumbshit Libtards never said a word about Obama's massive ten trillion in debt but are now bitching about Trump's debt?
Nice try.

I have been speaking out against the debt since I came to this forum.

You are too weak minded and too submissive to criticize Trump for accelerating the debt. You parrot what you are told to parrot, bleev what you are told to bleev, and blind yourself to your own hypocrisies and those of your propagandists.

Pathetic.

It is not a try it is a fact. That piece of shit you queers loved so much ran up ten trillion in debt and you dumbshits never said a word about it. That pretty well make you lowlife hypocritical assholes, doesn't it?

However, one of the reasons that Trump agreed to that massive out of control budget was because he needed to fund the military properly after that shithead Obama gutted it so much. He said he wasn't going to do that again now that the military has been funded properly.

By the way Moon Bat, you can take your Trump Derangement Syndrome bullshit and cram it up your ass. I didn't vote for him because he is a big government Liberal and you are too stupid to understand it.

The guy that I voted for ran on a platform to decrease the spending of the Federal government by a trillion a year so you can can take your TDS mental illness hate and go bark up another tree.

Yes, they are here to stay. And eventually a Communist/Democrat will come along and spend even more. I told people that Obama would be an absolute disaster for the Debt. I mean Bush was too, but Obama came in and completely sunk many future generations. His spending was shockingly massive. Politicians love spending other peoples' money. So, the Debt is here to stay. I've come to grips with that. I don't expect anything to change.

Anyone who thought Trump was a 'Fiscal Conservative', was sadly delusional. If anything, Trump leans to Left a bit. He was a Democrat for many years. I knew what i was getting with Trump. I wasn't gonna support the corrupt NWO Globalist Hillary Clinton. I'm completely over Soros-owned Globalist Puppets. They don't care about American Citizens. They sold em out a long time ago. For me, I like most of the things Trump's doing. He's looking out for Citizens. But as far as spending goes, i wouldn't expect any miracles. He isn't gonna suddenly become a 'Fiscal Conservative.' In fact, i don't even think those folks exist anymore.

In the end, both ruling political parties are controlled by Big Government Authoritarians. It's Neocons and RINO's in one Party, and Communists in the other. Both want Government controlling every aspect of your life. And they're absolutely addicted to spending other peoples' money. So, just chill out and don't expect anything to change in regards to the Debt. Don't drive yourself crazy thinking it's gonna get better. Just relax and go along for the ride. It is what it is.

U.S. Budget Gap Hits $600 Billion in First Half of Fiscal Year

Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

The new U.S. normal of $1 trillion or more annual federal budget deficits will officially begin this week when the Congressional Budget Office releases its economic and budget outlook report showing that the deficit will be at least that high every year Donald Trump is president.

This is not the fault of the Republican House. This is not the fault of the Republican Senate. This is not the fault of the Republican President.

This is somehow the fault of Democrats and homos and Mexicans and Muslims.

The deficit was plunging until the Republicans took over Congress. Then, a year after they took over, deficits began skyrocketing again. And now, with a fake Republican President, deficits are skyrocketing even faster.

But it's Woodrow Wilson's fault, I tell ya!
MORE TAX EXPENDITURES!!!!
Thank you.

At least one person remembers my years of posting on how to balance our budget and lower tax rates for EVERYONE at the same time.

So these weak attempts to claim I never cared about debt during Obama are just so much fucking bullshit. And the tards know it. They got nothing.
I would be temporarily satisfied with an end to the World Police policy. That alone would save us trillions.

Maybe a UHC program would be a little more sustainable and palatable if we weren't providing national security for the rest of the entire fucking world.

Better yet, why don't they pay us for it?

Better yet, why don't they pay us a shit-load to not bomb the shit out of their countries?

:muahaha:

Regardless of what we save, while certain hypocrites are in office, the debt will continue to rise as more and more tax cuts are passed so that eventually the country will go bankrupt! I really believe that's a goal of some just so they can trash our safety net of social programs and any kind of progressive movement so the powerful have more say over us all! :290968001256257790-final:

Yet if he cuts spending you bed wetters will howl about starving children and old people in the streets...

If he was going to cut spending he wouldn’t have pushed the tax cut scam in the first place.

But don’t worry we’re just 80 days away from the Democrats getting control of the finances and the budget for next year.

Then you’re going to get your spending cuts when The tax cut scam goes away, military spending is frozen for the next ten years, and a whole new tax program is put in place that reduces the debt and deficit, while creating a national healthcare system, education system, and infrastructure spending bill that is done through state and government programs.

Being the pro jobs, deficit hawk you are, I know we can count on your support.

Yet if he cuts spending you bed wetters will howl about starving children and old people in the streets...

So, when has that ever mattered to you or your fellow cult members? Wouldn't cutting spending be 'owning the libruls'? Wouldn't it be fiscally responsible? Do you even understand conservatism at all?

If he was going to cut spending he wouldn’t have pushed the tax cut scam in the first place.

But don’t worry we’re just 80 days away from the Democrats getting control of the finances and the budget for next year.

Then you’re going to get your spending cuts when The tax cut scam goes away, military spending is frozen for the next ten years, and a whole new tax program is put in place that reduces the debt and deficit, while creating a national healthcare system, education system, and infrastructure spending bill that is done through state and government programs.

Being the pro jobs, deficit hawk you are, I know we can count on your support.

Sure you are and if you succeed the first thing they will do is raise taxes. At least that's what Pelosi said.

Hope you will be happy.

Eight years of whining over Obama's debts.

Not a peep out of the stinking hypocrites about the accelerating deficits since January 20, 2017!

So he's carrying on with the same crap all other Presidents, no wonder you are pissed off. {rolling eyes}

Not all, during Clinton's presidency the deficit not only went down but ended up hitting a surplus, but your point is still valid. Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter who's in office (presidency or Congress). Deficits have tended to go up since Reagan.

I know he has. I like to ef with him because he's such an insufferable k&nt.

And now we got us a deficit hawk.

Priceless.

Yeah especially since the deficit was 19.9 Trillion at the end of Obamas reign.

That was "W's" credit card bill coming to call; dealing with his wars and tax cuts no one asked for! :1041: :14: :aargh:

Oh there is blame to go around for everyone of them.

Yep. Funny, Bush's debt was all Bush, Obama's debt was all Bush, now Trump's debt is all Trump.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Not a peep out of the stinking hypocrites about the accelerating deficits since January 20, 2017!

So he's carrying on with the same crap all other Presidents, no wonder you are pissed off. {rolling eyes}

Not all, during Clinton's presidency the deficit not only went down but ended up hitting a surplus, but your point is still valid. Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter who's in office (presidency or Congress). Deficits have tended to go up since Reagan.

A "projected surplus" is not really a surplus.

A "projected surplus" is not really a surplus.

It's not projected surplus. As I understand it (and I freely admit my understanding is quite limited) whether or not there was a surplus during the Clinton years is dependent upon the accounting system used (accrual vs cash) or perhaps on whether SS is taken into account. Even then, there seems to be some disagreement.

Still, even if there was no surplus during Clinton's presidency, the deficit did go way down. Even those who say there was no surplus will admit that it came very close. :dunno:

Forum List

Back