Trump too good for Camp David

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

Trump can stay in Florida if he chooses.......................Is Florida too good for you? or not good enough for a President?

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun

The Obama girls loved Camp David

Lord Barron is afraid to break a nail

Is there a golf course at Camp David? As it took Trump about 6 days to go back against his claim he would be too busy to golf. If he keeps up the current pace he will end up golfing about 10 times more than Obama did.

Camp David has a beautiful pool

ford-pool.jpg

I know Donald Trump can't swim but maybe we could get him some swimmies or he could stay in the baby end

Is there a golf course at Camp David? As it took Trump about 6 days to go back against his claim he would be too busy to golf. If he keeps up the current pace he will end up golfing about 10 times more than Obama did.

camp-david-golf-layout.JPG

I wouldn't go on a camp David vacation if you paid me!

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

Trump can stay in Florida if he chooses.......................Is Florida too good for you? or not good enough for a President?
Why should the American taxpayer have to fork out 3 million each time Trump heads down to Florida?

Of course you never thought about the fact that his wife and son are in Florida till the end of the school year.

Of course he goes to Florida and not Camp David.

Grow a brain.

His wife and son are in New York not Florida, they are waiting for the school year to end.
Perhaps you might look into that brain thing yourself

Of course you never thought about the fact that his wife and son are in Florida till the end of the school year.

Grow a brain.

His wife and son are in New York not Florida, they are waiting for the school year to end.

Well excuse me. I thought they were in Florida. My mistake.

Last edited:

Grow a brain.

It has nothing to do with the school year, his wife does not want to live in DC. Now how many more millions does it cost to keep his wife in NYC, and you had the balls to complain about Obama

So?

Mistakes happen dumbass.

you are the one that started with the brain thing, if you cannot run with the big dogs stay on the porch little boy.

Mistakes happen dumbass.

you are the one that started with the brain thing, if you cannot run with the big dogs stay on the porch little boy.

Of course you have never made a mistake.

Its easy to see that because you are intolerant of those that admit to making mistakes.

How bout you fuck the hell off since your a big dog and all. Asshole.

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

I have no problem with the POTUS taking a vacation.

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

Forum List

Back