Trump too good for Camp David

No. I said grow a brain.

One more time.

I made a mistake and admitted to it. You are the intolerant one. Maybe you should up your game.

Why did you find it necessary to insult people in your initial post and why are you crying like a 4 year old when someone does it back to you? Are you the only one allowed to do such things?

Crying?? Nope. I'm just big enough to admit when I make a mistake.

Guess if you made one you'd never admit to doing so.

Have a nice day dumbass.

Is there a golf course at Camp David? As it took Trump about 6 days to go back against his claim he would be too busy to golf. If he keeps up the current pace he will end up golfing about 10 times more than Obama did.

camp-david-golf-layout.JPG

that is the only hole on the grounds, that and a driving range. That simply would not do

There is a miniature golf course near the Interstate. If you putt the ball into the clowns mouth, you win a free game
Fun for the whole family

Trump would love it

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Obama didn't care for it and maybe Trump doesn't either.

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.

Trump is a girly man....Il-suited for the wilds of Maryland

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Trump never even bothered to go there and see it. If Obama didn't like it, why was he there so often

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.

Trump is a girly man....Il-suited for the wilds of Maryland
Like I said camp David is a good place to take a shit…

Trump and many in his cabinet are not getting paid…
Thats insignificant compared to the hundreds of millions we will spend for security
It's the thought that counts anyway, the president has to be protected no matter what side you're on.
You didn't seem to like the money spent on Obama
I never once said anything about that, it's the presidents prerogative to do what they like for their downtime.

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

I have no problem with the POTUS taking a vacation.

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

Trump is already in conflict if the govt is paying for accommodations at the Fla resort.

Trump never even bothered to go there and see it. If Obama didn't like it, why was he there so often

Since it came from the NY Slimes white house reporter I'd think you'd believe Obama didn't care for Camp David.

Believe what you want I really couldn't care less.

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

I have no problem with the POTUS taking a vacation.

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

Trump is already in conflict if the govt is paying for accommodations at the Fla resort.
who knows just what the government will wind up paying for in Florida.

Since it came from the NY Slimes I'd think you'd believe Obama didn't care for Camp David.

Page Not Found - Breitbart
journalism/2012/05/28/ny-times-white-
house-reporter-obama-doesn-t-like-camp-david-because-there-is-no-golf/

Believe what you want.
Hw was at Camp David 38 times, sweetie. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't like it

Since it came from the NY Slimes I'd think you'd believe Obama didn't care for Camp David.

Page Not Found - Breitbart
journalism/2012/05/28/ny-times-white-
house-reporter-obama-doesn-t-like-camp-david-because-there-is-no-golf/

Believe what you want.
Hw was at Camp David 38 times, sweetie. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't like it

Look it up yourself. I did. Google is your friend.

Forum List

Back