Trump too good for Camp David

Does Trump realize he does not get frequent flyer miles on Air Force One?
Did Obama...or Michelle?

Slackers!

Trump will show them what using Air Force One is all about

You mean like petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama ordered the use of Air Force One on a flight with high donors low over the city of New York for a photo op over the Statue of Liberty. At the same time, much of New York was terrorized due to a low flying giant passenger jet over the city.

AirForceOneoverStatueofLiberty.jpg

Lets not forget that it works just the other way around. You attacked Obama for everything and anything, and now defend every single lie that Trump tells.
you've already been busted for LYING...er, exaggerating...once already today, let's not go for 2, shall we.

I have NOT attacked Obama for everything (the phrase is 'Anything and everything, by the way) - just all of his policy failures, aiding and abetting terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, violations of both Constitution and Law, blame-shifting, instances of MASSIVE award-winning lying, ... Not for Everything.
You mention lying, Homer? Just today the story came out that after boasting of saving a billion dollars on AF1 by Trump, the Pentagon says they don't know anything about it. In other words, another pathetic lie out of the lier in chief.
Now tell us how Obama abetted drug cartels, and violated the constitution. Of course you will also fill us in on your extensive legal qualifications.
The you can explain Trumps boast about bringing back the coal industry to the US, another pathetic lie, or his plan to replace Obamacare, or even his plan to defeat ISIS. On and on we can go for the next hour

Just the cost alone of securing Trump towers, will cost us $180 million a year. How does that compare to Obama?

My dear snowflake, 'elections have consequences'. Perhaps next time Democrats will not abandon the Middle Class, be exposed as racists / sexists / homophobes / anti-Semites, and / or run THE worst candidate in US history...and perhaps win.
Your "worst" candidate received 3 million more votes. Now what does that say for the Trumpster

Just the cost alone of securing Trump towers, will cost us $180 million a year. How does that compare to Obama?

My dear snowflake, 'elections have consequences'. Perhaps next time Democrats will not abandon the Middle Class, be exposed as racists / sexists / homophobes / anti-Semites, and / or run THE worst candidate in US history...and perhaps win.
Your "worst" candidate received 3 million more votes. Now what does that say for the Trumpster
Crazy Cali does not qualify...

Going to Camp David does not put any money into Trump's pocket. This is about fleecing American taxpayers who Trump claims to care about.

Just how was the middle class abandoned, and just who was a racist, sexist. Did Obama run around grabbing women's crotches?

Crazy Cali has more Republican voters than any other state in the union, jerk off

Going to Camp David does not put any money into Trump's pocket. This is about fleecing American taxpayers who Trump claims to care about.
Going to camp David is a chore not a vacation… Not even a getaway

I am not a Republican, but that is my goal / hope.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I am not defending Trump for wasting tax dollars. I am simply laughing at and making fun of snowflakes who never gave a damn when Obama was doing it and defended Obama doing so ... suddenly giving a damn and hypocritically attacking Trump for doing the same thing.

They're just embarrassing the hell out of themselves.

:p

how is that any different than all the Trump followers that spent 8 years crying about Obama's travel and golf who are not defending Trump to their last breath?
You should be laughing and making fun of yourself.

Crazy Cali has more Republican voters than any other state in the union, jerk off
The shit hole has a whole lot more crazy progressives though...

THERE it is - I LOVE that one!

What does it say about Trump? That he, unlike Hillary, understands the US President is decided by the Electoral College Process, not the 'Homecoming Queen / Popularity Contest'...and that Trump is President!

"Your "worst" candidate received 3 million more votes."
--- No, snowflake - YOUR worst candidate...

upload_2017-2-23_13-45-31.jpeg

--- How's that working for you snowflakes?

THERE it is - I LOVE that one!

What does it say about Trump? That he, unlike Hillary, that the US President is decided by the Electoral College Process, not the 'Homecoming Queen / Popularity Contest'...and that Trump is President!

--- No, snowflake - YOUR worst candidate...

View attachment 113854

--- How's that working for you snowflakes?
Just goes to show you who the voters really wanted. Now I am still waiting for you to answer my questions, Homer

The president might as well go somewhere where it matters, and worth going to…

Federal government wastes more money on stuff like Studying cow farts and squid running on treadmills then on security for the president…

Forum List

Back