Trump too good for Camp David

Come on asshole, you accused the Democrats of ignoring the middle class, and of racism. Obviously you LIED
You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you, snowflake?! :p

Here - go do your homework:

1. Sanders scolded the Democratic Party for 'abandoning the Middle Class'

2. Look up the term 'Mediocre Negro' - this is the term CNN / Liberals used to describe any successful blacks who are conservatives and / or met with Trump
-- here's some help: CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: Blacks meeting with Trump are 'mediocre Negroes'

Democrats ROCKED After ‘Racist’ Email Exposes What They REALLY...

DNC Staffers Exposed for Making Fun of Black Woman's Name in Wikileaks Emails - Atlanta Black Star

Democrats once represented the working class. Not any more | Robert Reich

Sanders ‘Humiliated’ for Democrats - Hot Air
Your a bright guy easy it only took you about an hour to come up with this dreck. Who brought the ACA to the middle class? Who fought for higher wages for the middle class. Who brought back the middle class jobs that Bush lost? But you bring up an email and blame the entire Democratic party for a single email. You are truly the asshole I called you earlier
Serving food is middle class?

Your a bright guy easy it only took you about an hour to come up with this dreck.
Oh, snowflake, you lil' narcissist...did you really think I was sitting there clinging to your every word and faux, desperate challenge? :p

Unlike you, I was able to back up what I said.

Come on asshole, you accused the Democrats of ignoring the middle class, and of racism. Obviously you LIED

2. Look up the term 'Mediocre Negro' - this is the term CNN / Liberals used to describe any successful blacks who are conservatives and / or met with Trump
-- here's some help: CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: Blacks meeting with Trump are 'mediocre Negroes'

DNC Staffers Exposed for Making Fun of Black Woman's Name in Wikileaks Emails - Atlanta Black Star

Your a bright guy easy it only took you about an hour to come up with this dreck. Who brought the ACA to the middle class? Who fought for higher wages for the middle class. Who brought back the middle class jobs that Bush lost? But you bring up an email and blame the entire Democratic party for a single email. You are truly the asshole I called you earlier

You know it's not a fair comparison measuring Obamas job growth against Bush. If Obama did nothing he would have bettered Bush's numbers. You need to look at Obamas miserable GDP.

Let's go Liberty!
About Camp David: Snowmobiling at Camp David

I suspect it's a bit dated. It's probably a good place for a long weekend away from the WH. But given the rigors of the job today, probably long weekends are not a good idea.

And THAT is the real story of Donald's expenses. That and he's still making a private buck at his golf course while being potus.

You would not?

You know it's not a fair comparison measuring Obamas job growth against Bush. If Obama did nothing he would have bettered Bush's numbers. You need to look at Obamas miserable GDP.
W created the jobs before he lost them. (joke)

Trump himself tweeted about the millions that Obama spent on his trips. A lot of Republicans criticized it. Now the same people are ignoring it. Hypocrisy on every side. At least Obama didn't charge taxpayers for rent in his Hawaii home.

Let's go Liberty!

I suspect it's a bit dated. It's probably a good place for a long weekend away from the WH. But given the rigors of the job today, probably long weekends are not a good idea.

And THAT is the real story of Donald's expenses. That and he's still making a private buck at his golf course while being potus.

You would not?

Conflict of interest? For one.
He was also using campaign money to pay for Mar-a-Lago, as campaign headquarters or something like that.

Trump directs nearly one-fifth of his money to his own businesses - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
I thought republicans wanted to reduce expenses, balance our budget?
I am not a Republican, but that is my goal / hope.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I am not defending Trump for wasting tax dollars. I am simply laughing at and making fun of snowflakes who never gave a damn when Obama was doing it and defended Obama doing so ... suddenly giving a damn and hypocritically attacking Trump for doing the same thing.

They're just embarrassing the hell out of themselves.

:p
I believe Obama's flyovers were in Hawaii

Let's go Liberty!

You would not?

Conflict of interest? For one.

So you would stay at your own house. So would I.

Forum List

Back