Trump Told Us He Would Get/Hire The Best People For The Job

So how come we don't have a repeal or replacement plan for Obamacare?

We have no bills, not nothing.

So far, just bluster and fluff.

Nothing tangible.

Is that what the best can do?

And he's working on it.

By waiting around with a pen to sign anything Congress passes. Good job, Trump. You're essentially a cup holder.
Other than EO's, that's what ALL president do, bubble head, SIGN BILLS INTO LAW.

Seriously, what the fuck are you people saying in this thread? Do you have any damn idea how shit works?

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

By waiting around with a pen to sign anything Congress passes. Good job, Trump. You're essentially a cup holder.

Now that I think about it most of his accomplishments are executive orders. So far we know he can write with a pen. Jesus Christ, this is going to be an entertaining four to eight years.

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

Other than EO's, that's what ALL president do, bubble head, SIGN BILLS INTO LAW.

Seriously, what the fuck are you people saying in this thread? Do you have any damn idea how shit works?

Really? That's all Presidents do? Really?

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

They are clueless to the political atmosphere in Washington that is keeping rump from doing more than he has.

Nothing tangible.

You MUST find the silver lining in all this........
Since January, Trump's golf game has drastically improved. .....So, there.

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

Well I guess no, they take a SHIT like you and I do too...

... you know what I mean, ass wipe.

Presidents don't make or write LAW.

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

They are clueless to the political atmosphere in Washington that is keeping rump from doing more than he has.

The political atmosphere is that voters voted in people, and what is happening is the result. Brag more about your election wins now. :lol:

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

The political atmosphere is that voters voted in people, and what is happening is the result. Brag more about your election wins now. :lol:
Well go ahead and brag about your election LOSES... :lol:

Well, if you had any clue what was in Washington you would know the answer to this, but instead you post meaningless media fed nonsense daily.
Can't face the truth can ya?

Poor fella.

giphy.gif

Nothing tangible.

And he's working on it.

Well I guess no, they take a SHIT like you and I do too...

... you know what I mean, ass wipe.

Presidents don't make or write LAW.

When the President wants something done he works as a deal maker. So we get the President who actually wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal" and he can't get shit done. :lol:

And he's working on it.

Well go ahead and brag about your election LOSES... :lol:

I lost nothing. My choice is still a Kentucky senator and the most conservative person in Congress.

Gee... I didn't know the president could fire and hire congressmen and senators...
So are you saying you're ready to fire you local congressman and senator, if they're not going along w/the Trump agenda (whatever that is)?

Just an aside. I've been here for over five years now, and MarcATL has never changed his avatar. I have no idea why that bothers me.

Sessions is a good man. Just f'd up when he recused himself from the probe. Manafort is brilliant. The Ukraine and the DNC colluded to smear him and force him to resign from the campaign over lies that he was being investigated for corruption.

Spicer was a great choice and I admire him for resigning under good terms so that Scaramucci could start with a clean slate.
Might I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in the borough of Brooklyn?

1385.gif

dude seriously? cough, cough, do you know our country? really? hahahahahahahaha
200.webp
That's what he promised us.

P.S. - I'm adding that GIF to my arsenal.

Thank you!
feel free, I love it.

BTW, it isn't what he promised us. He promised a great healthcare plan. it isn't up yet.

You voted for him because he promised a great health care plan. You voted for a Congress that you thought could craft a great health care plan and hand it to the President to sign. So far you have gotten nowhere. How do you feel about that?

Forum List

Back