Trump Told Us He Would Get/Hire The Best People For The Job

Just an aside. I've been here for over five years now, and MarcATL has never changed his avatar. I have no idea why that bothers me.
It shows my consistency.

And I did change...once...briefly.

Remember one time you guys had pink week...or something.

And I changed it to the singer P!nk.

Then changed it back, like everybody else.

Remember?

One time.

eric-cartman.jpg

And he's working on it.

By waiting around with a pen to sign anything Congress passes. Good job, Trump. You're essentially a cup holder.
Other than EO's, that's what ALL president do, bubble head, SIGN BILLS INTO LAW.

Seriously, what the fuck are you people saying in this thread? Do you have any damn idea how shit works?

Really? That's all Presidents do? Really?
Well I guess no, they take a SHIT like you and I do too...

... you know what I mean, ass wipe.

Presidents don't make or write LAW.

When the President wants something done he works as a deal maker. So we get the President who actually wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal" and he can't get shit done. :lol:
Yeah, that book was for people in BUSINESS, not establishment, deep state, bought off politicians that couldn't give a shit less about a deal that doesn't include lobbyist cash in their pockets.

Gee... I didn't know the president could fire and hire congressmen and senators...
So are you saying you're ready to fire you local congressman and senator, if they're not going along w/the Trump agenda (whatever that is)?
it will be if it's what mine ran on. Also, the president had a landslide victory, so yes, not pushing the agenda the president won on, is terms for dismissal.

So how come we don't have a repeal or replacement plan for Obamacare?

We have no bills, not nothing.

So far, just bluster and fluff.

Nothing tangible.

Is that what the best can do?

YES.

[/thread]

So how come we don't have a repeal or replacement plan for Obamacare?

We have no bills, not nothing.

So far, just bluster and fluff.

Nothing tangible.

Is that what the best can do?

He going to first strain out the creatures and tossed them into the fire, before he drains the swamp. But they are toying with his mind saying that these creatures will be beneficial to his administration. And so he is going to get rid of Hillary and her pets, rather if they like it or not.

Trump 'considering replacing Jeff Sessions with Rudy Giuliani as Attorney General' Trump 'considering replacing Jeff Sessions with Rudy Giuliani as Attorney General'

GslJ8zH.jpg

blofeldscatyouonylivewtice.jpg

blofeld1.jpg
giphy.webp

dude seriously? cough, cough, do you know our country? really? hahahahahahahaha
200.webp
That's what he promised us.

P.S. - I'm adding that GIF to my arsenal.

Thank you!
feel free, I love it.

BTW, it isn't what he promised us. He promised a great healthcare plan. it isn't up yet.

You voted for him because he promised a great health care plan. You voted for a Congress that you thought could craft a great health care plan and hand it to the President to sign. So far you have gotten nowhere. How do you feel about that?
it was an element on why, it wasn't solely why. I wanted him as a third party to get the shit out of DC my capital.

The butt hurt liars just don't stop.

While Trump has no control over who is elected to the House and Senate, he did hire his Cabinet members. To me it looks like they are pretty busy helping the small businesses and working class.

Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations

Our industry is finding that this administration is getting rid of needless and pointless regulations.

For as much as I dislike the way Trump handles people, I do find his actions in taking care small businesses and the working class refreshing.

The butt hurt liars just don't stop.

While Trump has no control over who is elected to the House and Senate, he did hire his Cabinet members. To me it looks like they are pretty busy helping the small businesses and working class.

Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations

Our industry is finding that this administration is getting rid of needless and pointless regulations.

For as much as I dislike the way Trump handles people, I do find his actions in taking care small businesses and the working class refreshing.
The "Daily Caller" dude?

The "Daily Caller!?!?!?!"

1470447011090.gif

By waiting around with a pen to sign anything Congress passes. Good job, Trump. You're essentially a cup holder.
Other than EO's, that's what ALL president do, bubble head, SIGN BILLS INTO LAW.

Seriously, what the fuck are you people saying in this thread? Do you have any damn idea how shit works?

Really? That's all Presidents do? Really?
Well I guess no, they take a SHIT like you and I do too...

... you know what I mean, ass wipe.

Presidents don't make or write LAW.

When the President wants something done he works as a deal maker. So we get the President who actually wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal" and he can't get shit done. :lol:
Yeah, that book was for people in BUSINESS, not establishment, deep state, bought off politicians that couldn't give a shit less about a deal that doesn't include lobbyist cash in their pockets.

His narrative during the campaign was that he was a great deal maker and businessman. That's why he would do such a great job.

Also, you voted for the people in Congress now. You made your own bed.

Also, the president had a landslide victory, so yes, not pushing the agenda the president won on, is terms for dismissal.

Trump won in a mudslide. A landslide victory requires you get more people to vote for you than the other person.

The Bubba told us the same thing and then a rash of suicides occurred during the Clinton years. Barry Hussein promised the best people and then he had to accept the resignation of his A.G. and appoint a new Secy/State after Hillary called in sick after Benghazi. The Trump administration is only about six months old. Lefties need to take a deep breath.

Just an aside. I've been here for over five years now, and MarcATL has never changed his avatar. I have no idea why that bothers me.
It shows my consistency.

And I did change...once...briefly.

Remember one time you guys had pink week...or something.

And I changed it to the singer P!nk.

Then changed it back, like everybody else.

Remember?

One time.

eric-cartman.jpg

The fact that you changed your avatar to Pink bothers me more.

The Bubba told us the same thing and then a rash of suicides occurred during the Clinton years. Barry Hussein promised the best people and then he had to accept the resignation of his A.G. and appoint a new Secy/State after Hillary called in sick after Benghazi. The Trump administration is only about six months old. Lefties need to take a deep breath.

And in 6 months already changed 6 high positioned people. Trump is firing them, or they're quitting faster than Trump can hire them.

Forum List

Back