Trump to the spineless GOP....give me something to sign NOW!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
300 million plus people in this country, 39 million voted for Trump......and this nut thinks, and I use the word cautiously, thinks the entire country wants ACA repealed and he has a spineless GOP senate and congress afraid to go against him for fear of being tweetted out of office....I am so loving Mitch and the the GOP wishing for Obama to be back in office...just to get back to normal again....LOLOLOLOLOLOL, cause dealing with the nut, ain't fun at all.....

But here's the deal, Trump is on a mission to repeal ACA at all cost and he's willing to throw deflectors under the bus with thier gerrymandered base...LOLOLOLOLOLO..(sigh)....be careful what you wish for guys.....Karma is in da house. Trump could give a rats unowa about whats in the bill, he needs desperate a win and a photo opt....he needs this more than he needs the drugs that keep them pink eyes puffed up for business.
upload_2017-7-24_9-43-39.jpeg

300 million plus people in this country, 39 million voted for Trump......and this nut thinks, and I use the word cautiously, thinks the entire country wants ACA repealed and he has a spineless GOP senate and congress afraid to go against him for fear of being tweetted out of office....I am so loving Mitch and the the GOP wishing for Obama to be back in office...just to get back to normal again....LOLOLOLOLOLOL, cause dealing with the nut, ain't fun at all.....

But here's the deal, Trump is on a mission to repeal ACA at all cost and he's willing to throw deflectors under the bus with thier gerrymandered base...LOLOLOLOLOLO..(sigh)....be careful what you wish for guys.....Karma is in da house. Trump could give a rats unowa about whats in the bill, he needs desperate a win and a photo opt....he needs this more than he needs the drugs that keep them pink eyes puffed up for business.View attachment 140278

"39 million voted for Trump."

Care to share with the class where you got that number?

• Banned

But here's the deal, Trump is on a mission to repeal ACA at all cost and he's willing to throw deflectors under the bus with thier gerrymandered base...LOLOLOLOLOLO..(sigh)....be careful what you wish for guys.....Karma is in da house. Trump could give a rats unowa about whats in the bill, he needs desperate a win and a photo opt....he needs this more than he needs the drugs that keep them pink eyes puffed up for business.View attachment 140278

I got it from fake news...duh!!!

I got it from fake news...duh!!!

obviously

I heard millions of illegals voted for him.

Trump ran a campaign to win. He campaigned in every state right up to the very last day.

Hillary campaigned not to lose. She cruised into the election pretty much giving up on campaigning the last two months apparently unable to keep up with Trump due to health issues, and never even visited some stares. Maybe they were just too deplorable for her.

I hear she used borax to scrub her skin after touching that subway turnstile.

Forum List

Back