Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello,
49 minutes ago
_97059130_2f15db8e-fa25-474b-bd7f-b85a89a8e8aa.jpg

Image copyright EPA
Image caption Central parts of Schaffhausen have been sealed off by police

Five people have been injured, two seriously, in an attack by a man armed with a chainsaw in the Swiss town of Schaffhausen, police say.

Central parts of the town on the German border have been sealed off, as police are searching for the attacker.

Police and ambulances are on the scene and rescue helicopters are circling overhead, police spokeswoman Cindy Beer is quoted as saying by Swissinfo.

The police say the attack is not related to terrorism.

Local shops are shut, and people have been told to avoid the area.

The police say the alarm was raised at 10:39 local time (08:39 GMT), when an armed man was reported to have entered office buildings in Schaffhausen.

At a news conference, police said the attacker was on the run, and a large number of officers had been deployed in the area.

They confirmed they knew who the attacker was, describing the man as being about 190cm (6.2ft) tall, with an unkempt appearance. He is believed to be driving a white VW van.

Schaffhausen is the capital of the Swiss canton

Switzerland chainsaw attack: Five hurt in Schaffhausen - BBC News
Chainsaw-wielding attacker injures 5 people in Switzerland, remains on the run (PHOTOS)

Hello,
49 minutes ago
_97059130_2f15db8e-fa25-474b-bd7f-b85a89a8e8aa.jpg

Image copyright EPA
Image caption Central parts of Schaffhausen have been sealed off by police

Five people have been injured, two seriously, in an attack by a man armed with a chainsaw in the Swiss town of Schaffhausen, police say.

Central parts of the town on the German border have been sealed off, as police are searching for the attacker.

Police and ambulances are on the scene and rescue helicopters are circling overhead, police spokeswoman Cindy Beer is quoted as saying by Swissinfo.

The police say the attack is not related to terrorism.

Local shops are shut, and people have been told to avoid the area.

The police say the alarm was raised at 10:39 local time (08:39 GMT), when an armed man was reported to have entered office buildings in Schaffhausen.

At a news conference, police said the attacker was on the run, and a large number of officers had been deployed in the area.

They confirmed they knew who the attacker was, describing the man as being about 190cm (6.2ft) tall, with an unkempt appearance. He is believed to be driving a white VW van.

Schaffhausen is the capital of the Swiss canton

Switzerland chainsaw attack: Five hurt in Schaffhausen - BBC News
Chainsaw-wielding attacker injures 5 people in Switzerland, remains on the run (PHOTOS)

Ah yes, shame the Swiss cant openly carry. Chain saw meets Buzz saw.

They have the name of the attacker but they don't give it....usual

CNN is preparing a new program to prove that the chainsaw were brought there by Eric Trump or Donald Trump himself.

i am assuming who did it . And the picture of the guy shown sure doesn't look like a native Swede . Or Sweden is going to heii in more ways then i thought or imagined .

yep , the guy that i assume did the attack is gross looking , probably an immigrant to the lucky Swiss OldLady !!

I think the Swiss government should hurry and waste no time in passing a law against murder! Why haven't they done it already?

Apparently he is still at large?

Switzerland: Man with chainsaw at large after attack - CNN.com
Shauffhausen public prosecutor Peter Sticher said the attacker had been identified as 51-year-old Franz Wrousis, a Swiss national with no fixed address who lives in a forest.
Sticher described him as a 190 centimeter-tall (6 ft 2 in-tall) bald white man, while police described him as a man of "untidy appearance."

Apparently he is still at large?

Switzerland: Man with chainsaw at large after attack - CNN.com
Shauffhausen public prosecutor Peter Sticher said the attacker had been identified as 51-year-old Franz Wrousis, a Swiss national with no fixed address who lives in a forest.
Sticher described him as a 190 centimeter-tall (6 ft 2 in-tall) bald white man, while police described him as a man of "untidy appearance."
------------------------------------------------------------- thanks Coyote , course i thought that this guy was a muslim murderer , just another out of a very large ' YUUUUGE' Batch of muslim murderers distributed throughout the entire world .

so , thanks for the information Coyote and i'll just have to live with my disappointment eh ??

yep , the guy that i assume did the attack is gross looking , probably an immigrant to the lucky Swiss OldLady !!
Pretty gross Attack, people are getting really crazy in those day. safe nowhere anymore.

Forum List

Back