Trump to save money by giving our troops cheaper equipment

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

Really Trumpettes? Is this what you voted for?

Donald Trump says he will dump the new fighter that Lockheed is working on & replace it with something cheaper.

Funny how the draft dodging POS Trump hid from war & wants out troops in war with inferior weapons.

My God that was an ignorant statement.

Really...? This is what you bring......

You really think that we are getting quality for the money we are paying these companies? That the cost over runs, the shoddy work can't be better dealt with than just continuing the same crappy system where they buy politicians, get the government contract then screw us over....you think that you are defending our troops by defending this system...

Please...try again....

It is weird how this draft dodger is surrounding himself with military men too, reminds one of that other coward, Dick Cheney.

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.

You really think that we are getting quality for the money we are paying these companies? That the cost over runs, the shoddy work can't be better dealt with than just continuing the same crappy system where they buy politicians, get the government contract then screw us over....you think that you are defending our troops by defending this system...

Please...try again....

Not to mention, that high tech jet fighters are NOT what is required for our current and likely wars. It's not like ISIS is going to contest our air superiority.

Hey Dave! Cheaper does not equal inferior. If you think about it, you would agree. If you don't like PEOTUS, find a legitimate reason to complain.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Please...try again....

Not to mention, that high tech jet fighters are NOT what is required for our current and likely wars. It's not like ISIS is going to contest our air superiority.

We will need them against Russia and China......the biggest mistake is to think the next war will be the same as the current war....you have to be prepared for low level conflicts as well as the big ones....

It is weird how this draft dodger is surrounding himself with military men too, reminds one of that other coward, Dick Cheney.

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.

He didn't invent the tax rules, he just played by them.

And your odd complaint about his lack of a military background is noted. I take it you did NOT vote for Bill Clinton or Obama?

Please...try again....

You really need to make up your minds. You had as freakin fit about the size of our military under Obama.

Now you say we don't need it?

Air power is how we have been fighting ISIS you stupid fuck.

Please...try again....

We will need them against Russia and China......the biggest mistake is to think the next war will be the same as the current war....you have to be prepared for low level conflicts as well as the big ones....

There is a real good chance, imo, that peace is about to break out with Russia.

Fair point about China, but, we have to weigh future possible needs versus CURRENT needs.

Hey Dave! Cheaper does not equal inferior. If you think about it, you would agree. If you don't like PEOTUS, find a legitimate reason to complain.

So, genius, how do they lower the cost?
1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials
3) Pay all those working on the roject minimum wage?

I laugfh at you for defending Triump on this. You want to sendf our troops to war with inferior eq

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

I laugfh at you for defending Triump on this. You want to sendf our troops to war with inferior eq

They always have inferior equipment.......Trump might actually be able to fix this.

He nor his kids were ever in the service. Yes that is what they voted for, but most had no idea, they fell for his BS.

1) fewer features?
2) cheaper materials

Buy supplies to build it from China , like Trump did with steel.

Please...try again....

You really need to make up your minds. You had as freakin fit about the size of our military under Obama.

Now you say we don't need it?

Air power is how we have been fighting ISIS you stupid fuck.

1. My position on our military's size is that we need to reduce our commitments since the COld War is over and then reduce the military accordingly.

2. YOu don't need high tech jet fighters to bomb barbarians.

Simple question.............

The most modern aircraft that our forces can face is the SU 35 produced in Russia.........so what combat aircraft have the best capabilities for the money to counter this aircraft.............

Note: The F 35 is the only 6th generation aircraft in production..........the F 22's are no longer in production........

I would also note that Lockhead can't get their shit together with the F 35, and the costs to the tax payer for these problems are extreme..........In tests the F 35 has too many failures to count for the cost..............How about Lockhead getting their act together on this aircraft..............

Again, which aircraft is best to counter this threat...........

The most modern aircraft that our forces can face is the SU 35 produced in Russia.........so what combat aircraft have the best capabilities for the money to counter this aircraft.............

Note: The F 35 is the only 6th generation aircraft in production..........the F 22's are no longer in production........

I would also note that Lockhead can't get their shit together with the F 35, and the costs to the tax payer for these problems are extreme..........In tests the F 35 has too many failures to count for the cost..............How about Lockhead getting their act together on this aircraft..............

An amped F-15 like we sell other countries would work until whatever replaces F-35 and F-22 as long as it is produced I. Timeframe they used to be. Think you are stuck buying g the Marine version or else your amphibs lose their value.

An amped F-15 like we sell other countries would work until whatever replaces F-35 and F-22 as long as it is produced I. Timeframe they used to be. Think you are stuck buying g the Marine version or else your amphibs lose their value.
Staying with the AV8's then on amphibs................because the F35's have vertical launch capabilities..............

This article is based on a single tweet......or perhaps putting pressure for Lockhead to get their heads out of dark place on the F35..........aka Fix the dang thing or come up with something else................my opinion.

Staying with the AV8's then on amphibs................because the F35's have vertical launch capabilities..............

This article is based on a single tweet......or perhaps putting pressure for Lockhead to get their heads out of dark place on the F35..........aka Fix the dang thing or come up with something else................my opinion.

You guys know anyting about China's ability to hit air craft carriers with land based missles? How does this change the equation in that part of the world?

Forum List

Back