Trump to Reuters: "I could run the Russia investigation if I wanted"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
You honestly can't make this shit up. We have three guilty pleas and an indictment from four of his aides. He's personally at LEAST a subject in the Mueller probe, and at this point more likely a TARGET. And HE'S gonna run an investigation into himself and his corrupt cronies? :lol:

As he has done almost daily on Twitter, Trump railed against the probe in the Oval Office interview with Reuters, repeatedly calling it a disgrace and arguing that Mueller and other members of his team were biased.

Trump asserted that he retained the power to intervene in the probe, but that he had chosen not to do so for the moment.

His administration, Trump said, was “a smooth-running machine, except in that world. And I’ve decided to stay out. Now I don’t have to stay out.

“I can go in, and I could do whatever — I could run it if I want. But I decided to stay out,” he said. “I’m totally allowed to be involved if I wanted to be. So far, I haven’t chosen to be involved. I’ll stay out.”​

Exclusive: Trump worries that Mueller interview could be a 'perjury...

That nose ring he has on you people is hysterically funny.

Nose ring :confused-84:

So weigh in Billy. How would it go for Donald if he fired everyone and took over the investigation into himself, his cronies and his good buddy overlord Putin - whom he STILL doesn't acknowledge meddled the fuck out of our last election?

So weigh in Billy. How would it go for Donald if he fired everyone and took over the investigation into himself, his cronies and his good buddy overlord Putin - whom he STILL doesn't acknowledge meddled the fuck out of our last election?

Yes, nose ring.

One day perhaps you will understand.

Or not.

You honestly can't make this shit up. We have three guilty pleas and an indictment from four of his aides. He's personally at LEAST a subject in the Mueller probe, and at this point more likely a TARGET. And HE'S gonna run an investigation into himself and his corrupt cronies? :lol:

As he has done almost daily on Twitter, Trump railed against the probe in the Oval Office interview with Reuters, repeatedly calling it a disgrace and arguing that Mueller and other members of his team were biased.

Trump asserted that he retained the power to intervene in the probe, but that he had chosen not to do so for the moment.

His administration, Trump said, was “a smooth-running machine, except in that world. And I’ve decided to stay out. Now I don’t have to stay out.

“I can go in, and I could do whatever — I could run it if I want. But I decided to stay out,” he said. “I’m totally allowed to be involved if I wanted to be. So far, I haven’t chosen to be involved. I’ll stay out.”​

LOL! What an ass clown. POTUS thinks he can investigate himself.

I think he meant, "I could be on the run in Russia if I wanted."

I think he meant, "I could be on the run in Russia if I wanted."

Donnie will always have a home in the Kremlin :D

rus.jpg

Yes, nose ring.

Or not.

Not gonna weigh in with anything but a schoolyard insult about nose rings Billy?

How would it go for Donald if he fired everyone and took over the investigation into himself, his cronies and his good buddy overlord Putin - whom he STILL doesn't acknowledge meddled the fuck out of our last election?

Then out of my thread :wink:

Trump is leading the ass clown Trump right around by their collective nose ring.

If Trump could get rid of the Mueller investigation without backlash he would of long ago.

Yes, nose ring.

Or not.

Not gonna weigh in with anything but a schoolyard insult about nose rings Billy?

How would it go for Donald if he fired everyone and took over the investigation into himself, his cronies and his good buddy overlord Putin - whom he STILL doesn't acknowledge meddled the fuck out of our last election?

Then out of my thread :wink:

Nothing to weigh in on. He's leading you people around like spavined steer.

Forum List

Back