Trump to redefine human rights

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.
1. we shouldn't care
2. but you people complain when we do care--make up your minds--you are hypocrites/idiots

We have pushed countries to improve their human rights. Why do you have to lie about this?

Trump said he didn't give a shit.

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He stacked with anti gay people.

Another example of this administration's bigotry & hate.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

Every member of Trump’s new human rights commission is an anti-LGBTQ activist
I thought what someone did in their bedroom was their own business.
they vilify Trump for getting sex = they are dumbass hypocrites

Hey, shithead, I can discriminate-its how you know who you like and don't. I don't have a band and you don't know me-I have a gay brother-kind of stops the hate right there doesn't it? Obama did not eliminate shit. He weakly tried to do something, but failed. Stop thinking you have the right to tell others what and how to think including discrimination, hate, and bigotry. As long as there is no action taken, even Louis Farrakhan has the right to spew hatred. And the problems of other countries is just that-their problems.
You assfucks can spew your hate & racism all day long. But you can not discrimate. This commission is an attempt to legalize discrimination. Why the fuck would you support that?
Read the above in blue-discrimination is a natural human function whether you like it or not. The president chose who he wanted-which is his right.

Beung attractive to women is natural so rape is OK

I get it.

The President did chose, dumbass. He chose anti gay people. Why?
Why is your grammar so bad? You don't know what is in people's minds-only their words and actions can hint at that. What is your anti gay fascination? Are you gay?
I am an American. You know, where all are equal. The ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry of you assfucks is unAmerican.

No one is ever equal and only a fool that believe they are and idealist believe they are equal...

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

:lol:
You're jumping the gun a bit here, aren't you?

Have they made any decisions yet?

When you gather a bunch of anti gay people top determine human rights, I think the agenda is clear.

Which rights has this administration taken away from the gay community? Why do you use agenda driven organizations to scare you?
The right not to be fired for being gay? The right to marry had to be fought for & only became legal a couple years ago. The right not to be discriminated against.

You bare blind? Stupid? Where the fuck have you been hiding? The Trump administration have been back pedaling on gay rights.

First off the argument wasn’t whether you are gay, the question in the one court case was that firing him was not a violation of the Civil Rights act of 1964 which did not include the wording of sexual orientation. That was the DOJ’s stand. In the same case the federal EEOC argued it was a violation of title seven. So you had two federal agencies from the same administration arguing against itself. In the end the intent of the law won and no one lost their rights. I have not heard of anyone not being allowed to be married because they are gay.

1. we shouldn't care
2. but you people complain when we do care--make up your minds--you are hypocrites/idiots

We have pushed countries to improve their human rights. Why do you have to lie about this?

hahahhahahahahahaha----you are a shallow fairytale thinker
1. these countries are like the US when it comes to division of parties--one party says one thing, the other something different = human rights are abused- human rights are not abused---very complicated ..
plain and simple WE don't know what's really happening!!
2. if we help one side, then the other side says we are meddling where we shouldn't--vice versa
etc etc
..you are a shallow thinker

The U.S. has been a force in Human Rights?

Are you kidding me with that damn statement!?!

From the Genocide of Native Americans to the Camps Japanese-Americans had to endure during W.W. II to Slavery and a war that freed Slaves to Vietnam and Iraq to all the proxy-wars this Country Human Rights record is not something you should be screaming we are a beacon of!

Look, America has done some shit things in its past. I was speaking since say WWII, & not our entire history.

We have pushed other countries into better records on human rights. At least until Trump.

I never said we were perfect.

Since W.W. II?

Vietnam War?

Iraq War?

The mistreatment of minorities in this country that date back since the Civil War?

Also dropping two Atomic Devices that started the Nuclear race is something not to be really proud of either!

Then let talk about our prox wars during the cold war era that has devastated regions like Central America, Afghanistan and Africa!

No, you just notice the wrongs of this Nation when a Demcrat is not leading it!

Hell, even Obama is questioned because of his usage of drones against countries we were never at war with!

Try again because America record on Human Rights make Hitler look like a damn Choir boy!
Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Really, our record is worse that Hitler?

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.

When you gather a bunch of anti gay people top determine human rights, I think the agenda is clear.

Which rights has this administration taken away from the gay community? Why do you use agenda driven organizations to scare you?

Reversal Of Fortune: LGBTQ Rights In America Were On The Upswing - And Then Donald Trump Got Elected President

Again a far left wing extremist group as a source. I don’t subscibe to far right or left extremist groups, I prefer sanity.

1. we shouldn't care

1. these countries are like the US when it comes to division of parties--one party says one thing, the other something different = human rights are abused- human rights are not abused---very complicated ..
2. if we help one side, then the other side says we are meddling where we shouldn't--vice versa
etc etc

Human rights are not about sides.

We all know what human rioghts are. Some choose to decide certain people are not worthy.

Trump thongs gays, minorities, people from shithole countries are not worthy.

He is violating huiman rights at our own border.

I have news, if you think certain people are not worthy based on their skin color or sexual orientation, then you are a bigot or racist.

From the Genocide of Native Americans to the Camps Japanese-Americans had to endure during W.W. II to Slavery and a war that freed Slaves to Vietnam and Iraq to all the proxy-wars this Country Human Rights record is not something you should be screaming we are a beacon of!

Look, America has done some shit things in its past. I was speaking since say WWII, & not our entire history.

We have pushed other countries into better records on human rights. At least until Trump.

Since W.W. II?

Vietnam War?

Iraq War?

The mistreatment of minorities in this country that date back since the Civil War?

Also dropping two Atomic Devices that started the Nuclear race is something not to be really proud of either!

Then let talk about our prox wars during the cold war era that has devastated regions like Central America, Afghanistan and Africa!

Hell, even Obama is questioned because of his usage of drones against countries we were never at war with!

Try again because America record on Human Rights make Hitler look like a damn Choir boy!
Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.

Wasn’t the Vietnam War started by LBJ? Didn’t the Democratic majority overwhelming pass the resolution to enter in to the Vietnam War? Didn’t the Vietnam War end under Nixon or was it Ford, who wer Republicans?

Since W.W. II?

Vietnam War?

Iraq War?

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

.....PLUS we don't have the $$$$$$ to mess around in this crap EVEN if we could do something

these countries are not going to change EVEN if we went in with all our military !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we can't make them change/change their culture/etc !!!
..it's a waste if time and $$$$ to try...it's like trying to stop the sun from rising
learn some history

Since W.W. II?

Vietnam War?

Iraq War?

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

Democrats are never about anything except what win them seats in Congress and the White House!

I just pointed out more than Vietnam and let be really honest it was Truman involvement that allow Johnson to esculate the conflict and both were Democrats.

Also let be factual and you refuse to look at the history because like I said even Obama has stains on his record from how he failed Illegal Immigrants to using drones on Countries we were never at war with...

Am I defending Trump?

No!

I am correcting you and telling you what a dunce you are!

Reversal Of Fortune: LGBTQ Rights In America Were On The Upswing - And Then Donald Trump Got Elected President

Again a far left wing extremist group as a source. I don’t subscibe to far right or left extremist groups, I prefer sanity.
So prove these things wrong. Trump is going after the rights os LGBTQ his entire administration. Quit pretending this is not happening.

1. we shouldn't care

etc etc

Human rights are not about sides.

We all know what human rioghts are. Some choose to decide certain people are not worthy.

Trump thongs gays, minorities, people from shithole countries are not worthy.

He is violating huiman rights at our own border.

I have news, if you think certain people are not worthy based on their skin color or sexual orientation, then you are a bigot or racist.
you are just babbling crap--everything you just said is bullshit/LIES

How are we supposed to know if someone is mentally ill(Fags) if they dont want anyone to know what they do in their bedrooms? Is there an agenda of the queers to FORCE the rest of US to accept their immoral lifestyle as "normal".
A Trump supporter talking about morals. Now that ios dome funny chit.
so says the baby killer,,,

Abortions do not kill babies.

So if I support the right for women to choose, you get to be a bigoted fuck.

I get it.
Your party supports infanticide which is murder.

So prove these things wrong. Trump is going after the rights os LGBTQ his entire administration. Quit pretending this is not happening.

what rights is he taking from them??

what rights is he taking from them??
......they all try to portray these '''victims'' [ hahahah ] as people being taken in the night, strapped to a chair and beaten

Reversal Of Fortune: LGBTQ Rights In America Were On The Upswing - And Then D Trump Got Elected President

No it doesn’t prove a thing, it proves in an extreme left wing is worries that something may happen and it hasn’t. Freakin right wingers claimed Obama’s youth camps that never happened were going to be breeding grounds for indoctrination. It is more over the top BS that is meant to stir people up. I look at reality and go from there.

Reversal Of Fortune: LGBTQ Rights In America Were On The Upswing - And Then D Trump Got Elected President

No it doesn’t prove a thing, it proves in an extreme left wing is worries that something may happen and it hasn’t. Freakin right wingers claimed Obama’s youth camps that never happened were going to be breeding grounds for indoctrination. It is more over the top BS that is meant to stir people up. I look at reality and go from there.

That is the problem with today time is those like the Op'er see reality different than you and I.

Their reality to us is delusional but to them it is reality...

That is the problem with today time is those like the Op'er see reality different than you and I.

Their reality to us is delusional but to them it is reality...

I actually like the different points of view because they help us all to keep ideas and views in check. I work with a real liberal, he voted for Stein because he believed Clinton was a corrupt warmonger. Stein aligned with his beliefs. He doesn’t like Trump at all which is to be expected but he isn’t crazy. He does worry about what Trump nay or may, he is critical of Trump , he found Trumps tweets last week were insensitive and dumb which I did agree with however this stuff he just laughs at.

Since W.W. II?

Vietnam War?

Iraq War?

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

Democrats are never about anything except what win them seats in Congress and the White House!

I just pointed out more than Vietnam and let be really honest it was Truman involvement that allow Johnson to esculate the conflict and both were Democrats.

Also let be factual and you refuse to look at the history because like I said even Obama has stains on his record from how he failed Illegal Immigrants to using drones on Countries we were never at war with...

Am I defending Trump?

No!

I am correcting you and telling you what a dunce you are!

You are defending Republicans trying to cheat through gerrymandering, & photo voter IDs & fuckiong with the Census.

Republicans blocked the renewal of the Voting Rights Act.

Why??
And please, don't pretend you asre not a right wing asshole who defends Truip.

I looked at history. It is not relevant to our human rights efforts overseas. I said we are not perfect.

Forum List

Back