Trump to redefine human rights

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He stacked with anti gay people.

Another example of this administration's bigotry & hate.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

Every member of Trump’s new human rights commission is an anti-LGBTQ activist
Don't worry, trump won't stop you from packing fudge....

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

The rights of a hetero couple with children trumps a selfish gay person when you have common sense. It does not mean the gay person does not have any rights. I would like to see the human race continue with civility at the cheapest price. For there will still be a lot of problems.
So, why can;'t they have the same rights? Why do you assfucks have to deny them the same rights you have?
I do not deny rights to people. I have an issue with those who yell louder as to get the attention when the tried and true formula for raising a family that has been around in most cultures for thousands of years has been put into a meat grinder the last few decades. We celebrate single parents as it is the greatest thing since slice bread. The extremes of feminism and the gay extremism has had an affect on this. And the taxpayer get the bill. Just give me a choice as to not pay for this and we can agree.

People who offer money for sex in public locker rooms and showers do not have the right to rape LGBT citizens.

We do not like to be raped in public restrooms.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights

The Chinese invented human rights when the doctors started fooling around with children in the womb, and family members couldn't tell whether it was a boy or girl being born.

I answered it dumbass.

Your problem is you still believe that lying orange POS.

NBC reported it. It is an ongoing program.

That doesn’t fit Dave’s agenda of pushing hate and bigotry. He just needs to hate and Trump is his outlet. He is an extremist nut job set out to divide this country. Logic and honesty have no place in his little planet delusional. Haters got a hate, hate, hate.

So, If I hate the way Trump spews hate, that makes me the hater.

I get it. So you support Trump's hate spewing bigotry & racism. I get that too.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?
Bull in a china shop is what we need.
Trump should never stop tweeting as long as the media is in collusion with the DNC
Why are you blaming Trump for the fake news the media is reporting about him?

Where did I blame Trump for fake news?

We do not like to be raped in public restrooms.
So you prefer to be raped in dressing rooms, like that woman that got raped by Trump.

I'm not sure if you consider it more hygienic or what, in the restroom you can wash up.

Trump and Clinton are rapist according to the looney fringe nuts. Neither convinced or even charged. But don’t let silly facts get into your lies

Hey, shithead, I can discriminate-its how you know who you like and don't. I don't have a band and you don't know me-I have a gay brother-kind of stops the hate right there doesn't it? Obama did not eliminate shit. He weakly tried to do something, but failed. Stop thinking you have the right to tell others what and how to think including discrimination, hate, and bigotry. As long as there is no action taken, even Louis Farrakhan has the right to spew hatred. And the problems of other countries is just that-their problems.
You assfucks can spew your hate & racism all day long. But you can not discrimate. This commission is an attempt to legalize discrimination. Why the fuck would you support that?

What specific

The US government has often criticized human rights abusers, provided support and political asylum, and protected freedom of speech.

However, I do not think there has been a time in US history when law enforcement has not been committing abuses in mass, or a time when rich and poor people have been treated equally by the justice system.

What I'm saying is that the US is neither a complete sanctuary for human rights, nor the worst abuser, but it has tools in place that can allow a transition to a full-blown dictatorship. It can go either way, and there is a danger.

What tools are in place? We have a Constitution that would stop any dictator from coming to power.

This crap of a dictator coming to power has happened since Clinton and maybe Reagan. Clinton was going to make himself President for lie, didn’t happen. Bush, didn’t happen, Obama didn’t happen and now Trump and I bet it won’t happen. It is a far wing looney scare tactic. I swear this crap gets worse and worse with each President. You nuts on the right and left are trying to ruin America with your BS.
Trump has said it.
Republicans have shown they have no interest in reining in Trump. Trump has violated the Constitution so who is supposed to act on it when the US Senate will do nothing and even condone it?

Qitt pretending Trump is like Bush Or Clinton or Obama.
He is not like them-he is better. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you don't like Trump and he won-and might win again.
Trump is a piece of shit that has duped the feeble minded trumpettes.
So much for trying to reason with you-go suck your thumb in the corner.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Really, our record is worse that Hitler?

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.
Until we fix our own problems we need to stop worrying about everyone else.
The main problem is that an unfit maniac is POTUS.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.

We have had an unfit POTUS since Reagan.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

No actually to much TDS in America.

NBC reported it. It is an ongoing program.

That doesn’t fit Dave’s agenda of pushing hate and bigotry. He just needs to hate and Trump is his outlet. He is an extremist nut job set out to divide this country. Logic and honesty have no place in his little planet delusional. Haters got a hate, hate, hate.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?
Trump should never stop tweeting as long as the media is in collusion with the DNC

Where are you getting your information from?

What human right are you talking about?

Human right to degeneracy in public?

That's not a right.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

Since Wilson

Where are you getting your information from?

Answer my question first.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I get it.

Since Wilson

Wilson was not a good President.

What human right are you talking about?

Human right to degeneracy in public?

That's not a right.

See, you assfucks are ignorant bigots.

Forum List

Back