Trump to redefine human rights

Again a far left wing extremist group as a source. I don’t subscibe to far right or left extremist groups, I prefer sanity.
So prove these things wrong. Trump is going after the rights os LGBTQ his entire administration. Quit pretending this is not happening.

No it doesn’t prove a thing, it proves in an extreme left wing is worries that something may happen and it hasn’t. Freakin right wingers claimed Obama’s youth camps that never happened were going to be breeding grounds for indoctrination. It is more over the top BS that is meant to stir people up. I look at reality and go from there.

That is the problem with today time is those like the Op'er see reality different than you and I.

Their reality to us is delusional but to them it is reality...

I actually like the different points of view because they help us all to keep ideas and views in check. I work with a real liberal, he voted for Stein because he believed Clinton was a corrupt warmonger. Stein aligned with his beliefs. He doesn’t like Trump at all which is to be expected but he isn’t crazy. He does worry about what Trump nay or may, he is critical of Trump , he found Trumps tweets last week were insensitive and dumb which I did agree with however this stuff he just laughs at.
If you both think Trump is not trying to redefine human rights in order to push his agenda of anti LGBTQ, then you are both morons. What other reason does he have? No true liberal would trust Trump to do anything. He is a proven fraud & liar.

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He stacked with anti gay people.

Another example of this administration's bigotry & hate.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

Every member of Trump’s new human rights commission is an anti-LGBTQ activist

The U.S. has been a force in Human Rights?

Are you kidding me with that damn statement!?!

From the Genocide of Native Americans to the Camps Japanese-Americans had to endure during W.W. II to Slavery and a war that freed Slaves to Vietnam and Iraq to all the proxy-wars this Country Human Rights record is not something you should be screaming we are a beacon of!
We have done good and we have done bad-just like every other nation.

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

How are we supposed to know if someone is mentally ill(Fags) if they dont want anyone to know what they do in their bedrooms? Is there an agenda of the queers to FORCE the rest of US to accept their immoral lifestyle as "normal".
A Trump supporter talking about morals. Now that ios dome funny chit.
so says the baby killer,,,

you fkn dirt bag cons always use the same tactic....

you JUSTIFY your desire to kill gays (and muslims and liberals and atheists) by pointing to abortion.....

basically you are saying...."if liberals can have abortions then we can kill anyone we want to!...just to be fair...."

Again a far left wing extremist group as a source. I don’t subscibe to far right or left extremist groups, I prefer sanity.
So prove these things wrong. Trump is going after the rights os LGBTQ his entire administration. Quit pretending this is not happening.

No it doesn’t prove a thing, it proves in an extreme left wing is worries that something may happen and it hasn’t. Freakin right wingers claimed Obama’s youth camps that never happened were going to be breeding grounds for indoctrination. It is more over the top BS that is meant to stir people up. I look at reality and go from there.

That is the problem with today time is those like the Op'er see reality different than you and I.

Their reality to us is delusional but to them it is reality...

I actually like the different points of view because they help us all to keep ideas and views in check. I work with a real liberal, he voted for Stein because he believed Clinton was a corrupt warmonger. Stein aligned with his beliefs. He doesn’t like Trump at all which is to be expected but he isn’t crazy. He does worry about what Trump nay or may, he is critical of Trump , he found Trumps tweets last week were insensitive and dumb which I did agree with however this stuff he just laughs at.
If you both think Trump is not trying to redefine human rights in order to push his agenda of anti LGBTQ, then you are both morons. What other reason does he have? No true liberal would trust Trump to do anything. He is a proven fraud & liar.

I have been respectful to you and then you jump to name calling because your argument is not persuasive to me. I’m sorry you and your extremism hurts our country and these groups that stir up nonsense with no actual proof are a danger to America. The best part is most Americans are sane like myself and believe the fringe is nuts.

Hey, shithead, I can discriminate-its how you know who you like and don't. I don't have a band and you don't know me-I have a gay brother-kind of stops the hate right there doesn't it? Obama did not eliminate shit. He weakly tried to do something, but failed. Stop thinking you have the right to tell others what and how to think including discrimination, hate, and bigotry. As long as there is no action taken, even Louis Farrakhan has the right to spew hatred. And the problems of other countries is just that-their problems.
You assfucks can spew your hate & racism all day long. But you can not discrimate. This commission is an attempt to legalize discrimination. Why the fuck would you support that?
Read the above in blue-discrimination is a natural human function whether you like it or not. The president chose who he wanted-which is his right.

Beung attractive to women is natural so rape is OK

I get it.

The President did chose, dumbass. He chose anti gay people. Why?
Why is your grammar so bad? You don't know what is in people's minds-only their words and actions can hint at that. What is your anti gay fascination? Are you gay?
I am an American. You know, where all are equal. The ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry of you assfucks is unAmerican.
Everybody is equal under the law. All people perform differently which accounts for income inequality. Your name calling shows you have poor breeding and social habits. And you have been dodging my questions.

How are we supposed to know if someone is mentally ill(Fags) if they dont want anyone to know what they do in their bedrooms? Is there an agenda of the queers to FORCE the rest of US to accept their immoral lifestyle as "normal".

you JUSTIFY your desire to kill gays (and muslims and liberals and atheists) by pointing to abortion.....

basically you are saying...."if liberals can have abortions then we can kill anyone we want to!...just to be fair...."
LIAR!!!!

and I aint a conservative

LIAR!!!!

liar

This is America, you can feel any way you want-anti gay, anti nazi. You can say most things with reasonable exceptions-fire in a theater. You can say you are a racist or love it or leave it. Your rights end where the other fellow's nose begins. Calling Trump POS only shows you overlook Obama's failure to eliminate the issues Trump has to deal with. The US has always been a force in human rights. This statement is not true or in our constitution-it is INTERNAL only. And the worse hate I have ever seen comes from one recent immigrant group against another-they are jealous of each other.

You are full of shit. You can say or think what you want but you can not discriminate.

You & your band of bigoted assholes want to make it legal to discriminate against gay people.

So Obama did not eliminate all human rights violations so Trump can reverse policy & support these violations in other countries?
Hey, shithead, I can discriminate-its how you know who you like and don't. I don't have a band and you don't know me-I have a gay brother-kind of stops the hate right there doesn't it? Obama did not eliminate shit. He weakly tried to do something, but failed. Stop thinking you have the right to tell others what and how to think including discrimination, hate, and bigotry. As long as there is no action taken, even Louis Farrakhan has the right to spew hatred. And the problems of other countries is just that-their problems.
You assfucks can spew your hate & racism all day long. But you can not discrimate. This commission is an attempt to legalize discrimination. Why the fuck would you support that?

What specific

The US government has often criticized human rights abusers, provided support and political asylum, and protected freedom of speech.

However, I do not think there has been a time in US history when law enforcement has not been committing abuses in mass, or a time when rich and poor people have been treated equally by the justice system.

What I'm saying is that the US is neither a complete sanctuary for human rights, nor the worst abuser, but it has tools in place that can allow a transition to a full-blown dictatorship. It can go either way, and there is a danger.

What tools are in place? We have a Constitution that would stop any dictator from coming to power.

This crap of a dictator coming to power has happened since Clinton and maybe Reagan. Clinton was going to make himself President for lie, didn’t happen. Bush, didn’t happen, Obama didn’t happen and now Trump and I bet it won’t happen. It is a far wing looney scare tactic. I swear this crap gets worse and worse with each President. You nuts on the right and left are trying to ruin America with your BS.
Trump has said it.
Republicans have shown they have no interest in reining in Trump. Trump has violated the Constitution so who is supposed to act on it when the US Senate will do nothing and even condone it?

Qitt pretending Trump is like Bush Or Clinton or Obama.
He is not like them-he is better. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you don't like Trump and he won-and might win again.

LIAR!!!!

liar
OUCH!!!

Isn't Trump pressing other countries to decriminalize homosexuality?

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
Trump will choose countries he doesn't like & cry human righrts as he supports Saudi Arabia & Russia's murdering the press.

Answer the question.
I answered it dumbass.

Your problem is you still believe that lying orange POS.

NBC reported it. It is an ongoing program.

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
Trump will choose countries he doesn't like & cry human righrts as he supports Saudi Arabia & Russia's murdering the press.

Answer the question.
I answered it dumbass.

That doesn’t fit Dave’s agenda of pushing hate and bigotry. He just needs to hate and Trump is his outlet. He is an extremist nut job set out to divide this country. Logic and honesty have no place in his little planet delusional. Haters got a hate, hate, hate.

The rights of a hetero couple with children trumps a selfish gay person when you have common sense. It does not mean the gay person does not have any rights. I would like to see the human race continue with civility at the cheapest price. For there will still be a lot of problems.

Answer the question.
I answered it dumbass.

That doesn’t fit Dave’s agenda of pushing hate and bigotry. He just needs to hate and Trump is his outlet. He is an extremist nut job set out to divide this country. Logic and honesty have no place in his little planet delusional. Haters got a hate, hate, hate.

So, If I hate the way Trump spews hate, that makes me the hater.

I get it. So you support Trump's hate spewing bigotry & racism. I get that too.

The rights of a hetero couple with children trumps a selfish gay person when you have common sense. It does not mean the gay person does not have any rights. I would like to see the human race continue with civility at the cheapest price. For there will still be a lot of problems.
So, why can;'t they have the same rights? Why do you assfucks have to deny them the same rights you have?

You are full of shit. You can say or think what you want but you can not discriminate.

You & your band of bigoted assholes want to make it legal to discriminate against gay people.

So Obama did not eliminate all human rights violations so Trump can reverse policy & support these violations in other countries?

What specific

The US government has often criticized human rights abusers, provided support and political asylum, and protected freedom of speech.

However, I do not think there has been a time in US history when law enforcement has not been committing abuses in mass, or a time when rich and poor people have been treated equally by the justice system.

What I'm saying is that the US is neither a complete sanctuary for human rights, nor the worst abuser, but it has tools in place that can allow a transition to a full-blown dictatorship. It can go either way, and there is a danger.

What tools are in place? We have a Constitution that would stop any dictator from coming to power.

This crap of a dictator coming to power has happened since Clinton and maybe Reagan. Clinton was going to make himself President for lie, didn’t happen. Bush, didn’t happen, Obama didn’t happen and now Trump and I bet it won’t happen. It is a far wing looney scare tactic. I swear this crap gets worse and worse with each President. You nuts on the right and left are trying to ruin America with your BS.
Trump has said it.
Republicans have shown they have no interest in reining in Trump. Trump has violated the Constitution so who is supposed to act on it when the US Senate will do nothing and even condone it?

Qitt pretending Trump is like Bush Or Clinton or Obama.
He is not like them-he is better. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you don't like Trump and he won-and might win again.
Trump is a piece of shit that has duped the feeble minded trumpettes.

Answer the question.
I answered it dumbass.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Really, our record is worse that Hitler?

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.
Until we fix our own problems we need to stop worrying about everyone else.

America is for Americans. To everyone else, love it or leave it.

Answer the question.
I answered it dumbass.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?
Bull in a china shop is what we need.
Trump should never stop tweeting as long as the media is in collusion with the DNC
Why are you blaming Trump for the fake news the media is reporting about him?

Stacked with anti-gay people? Excellent. Much of America has had a bellyful of their pi$$y whiny bull$hit anyway.

However, the Phagg Phactor may not be the primary underlying reason for chartering such a commission, rather...

I find myself wondering whether he plans to fast-track a withdrawal from international asylum treaties using this commission's findings...

That would allow him to declare a moratorium on granting asylum while setting aside counterarguments about treaty obligations...

I'm not terribly confident that The Creature OR his minions are smart enough to take such preemptive action but ya never know... :21:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back