Trump tells 20 lies at NC rally

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump made 20 false claims at his North Carolina rally - CNNPolitics

Trump followed his 13 lies told in his latest cabinet meeting with 20 lies at his NC rally.

I don't get why the Trumpettes don't care.

He is actively duping them.

If he is doing so great, why does he have to lie?

I men actually saying Republicans care about preexisting conditions when we have protection solely because Democrats passed it while each & every Republican fought against it.

Provnably the worst is his premise that criticizing the stupid shit he does is criticizing America. I have news, the fat assed lying piece of shit is NOT America and his rabid supporters are not really Americans.

Trump followed his 13 lies told in his latest cabinet meeting with 20 lies at his NC rally.

I men actually saying Republicans care about preexisting conditions when we have protection solely because Democrats passed it while each & every Republican fought against it.

Provnably the worst is his premise that criticizing the stupid shit he does is criticizing America. I have news, the fat assed lying piece of shit is NOT America and his rabid supporters are not really Americans.

Only 20?

Off night by his standards.

CNN :21:

What would CNN know about truth, or news for that matter?

Young-Woman-Crying-AP-640x480.jpg

These are ridiculous. They are nitpicking every word he says and then say he is lying. For example, he said Hispanics want a "strong border" and they "want that wall". He didn't say the majority did. Another example, he said, "We haven't had an empty seat in any event, I don't believe, that we've ever been to." CNN seriously nitpicks this and says there has been an empty seat. Only idiot sheep buy into the narrative these morons are trying the sell. I like this one too.

"Think of it, we have the strongest economy in history. The lowest unemployment numbers ever," Trump said.
Facts First: Particular minority groups are all near their lowest unemployment numbers ever, but the country as a whole is not.
The June unemployment rate was 3.7%. Ignoring the months earlier in the year when it was slightly lower, that is the lowest rate since 1969, not the lowest rate of all time: 2.5% in 1953.
Black, Asian and Hispanic Americans are at roughly their lowest unemployment rates since the government began tracking them using its current methodology (in the early 1970s for black and Hispanic Americans, 2000 for Asians), though the Asian and Hispanic rates were slightly lower earlier in the year.

The sheep read this little blurb about unemployment and they get "he lied" about it being the lowest ever as opposed to, wow, our unemployment rate is fantastic, particularly for minorities, who, ironically will continue to vote in mass for the left-wing party that keeps them unemployed. The sheer ignorance is mind-boggling, but for those who watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. to get their news, I get it. Many are being spoon fed what to believe by these morons.

Trump supporters are by far and away more patriotic than you never-Trumpers and it isn't even close nor debateable unless of course, you believe folks like Kapernick are patriotic.

Those conditions.......caused by being irresponsible and forced down the throat of people! Some medicine for a couple of months is fine. But anything more do we question it? Do we find out what each preexisting condition is? What about sexual diseases? Do we go on or do you go to the old stand by...children with disabilities to start? Obama's idea was good. A certain limit in money then you get the pain pill.

I don't care. He is doing a great job and I'll vote for him in 2020 ... :thup:
You think he is doing a great job because that is what he tells you.

He borrowed 1,5vtrillion to pump up the economy. Are you really so stupid not to see that? Obama had better job creation his last two years than Trump did in his first two years. His second year of trillion plus deficits. Growing trade deficit. Disaster at the border. Iran let loose to develop a nuke,
The biggest liar of all time tells you thongs are great & dumbsss you believes it.

These are ridiculous. They are nitpicking every word he says and then say he is lying. For example, he said Hispanics want a "strong border" and they "want that wall". He didn't say the majority did. Another example, he said, "We haven't had an empty seat in any event, I don't believe, that we've ever been to." CNN seriously nitpicks this and says there has been an empty seat. Only idiot sheep buy into the narrative these morons are trying the sell. I like this one too.

"Think of it, we have the strongest economy in history. The lowest unemployment numbers ever," Trump said.
Facts First: Particular minority groups are all near their lowest unemployment numbers ever, but the country as a whole is not.
The June unemployment rate was 3.7%. Ignoring the months earlier in the year when it was slightly lower, that is the lowest rate since 1969, not the lowest rate of all time: 2.5% in 1953.
Black, Asian and Hispanic Americans are at roughly their lowest unemployment rates since the government began tracking them using its current methodology (in the early 1970s for black and Hispanic Americans, 2000 for Asians), though the Asian and Hispanic rates were slightly lower earlier in the year.

The sheep read this little blurb about unemployment and they get "he lied" about it being the lowest ever as opposed to, wow, our unemployment rate is fantastic, particularly for minorities, who, ironically will continue to vote in mass for the left-wing party that keeps them unemployed. The sheer ignorance is mind-boggling, but for those who watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. to get their news, I get it. Many are being spoon fed what to believe by these morons.

Trump supporters are by far and away more patriotic than you never-Trumpers and it isn't even close nor debateable unless of course, you believe folks like Kapernick are patriotic.

See, Trump's dumbass supporters think that lying is OK.

Patriots do not support the destruction of America.

What would CNN know about truth, or news for that matter?
Go back to Rush. Look how stupid he has made you.

See, Trump's dumbass supporters think that lying is OK.

Patriots do not support the destruction of America.

You must have been dropped on your head as a kid. No use arguing with you.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back