Trump to Launch 3rd Party bid?

A job is not a right. Nobody has a right to be hired. It is the company's prerogative to allocate capital in the manner it sees fit.

A company is not a right, either. It's the perogative of society to put a company out of business and take all of its assets if it is not a benefit to society.

Just ask the owners of the strip joints in a town I used to live in, until we all got fed up and closed them down.

Anyone that shuts down a strip joint is a communist.
Stalin would be proud of you.

A job is not a right. Nobody has a right to be hired. It is the company's prerogative to allocate capital in the manner it sees fit.

A company is not a right, either. It's the perogative of society to put a company out of business and take all of its assets if it is not a benefit to society.

Just ask the owners of the strip joints in a town I used to live in, until we all got fed up and closed them down.

And it is the right of a company to offshore its production and shut its plants down in America.

Others who agree with your point of view.

fidel-castro-921901.jpeg

220px-Chavez141610-2.jpg

kim-jong-il_796226c.jpg

Anyone that shuts down a strip joint is a communist.
Stalin would be proud of you.

Or we just got tired of horrible, nasty people coming into our town....

And it is the right of a company to offshore its production and shut its plants down in America.

I think you are a little confused here, guy. YOu think that Americans demanding fair pay and decent behavior is "communist", and your solution is to move jobs to communist China?

Seriously?

Hey, I'd have no problem with that. Huge tariffs when you try to bring it back in and a huge tax on you for doing it to start with. Problem solved.

:
:lol::lol:
All the while you treat businesses as if they are the enemy if they dare make a decision with their own $$$.
Unions are for dumbasses that can not negotiate on their own because of a lack of confidence in their individual skills.

When they steal jobs from Americans, they are the enemy.

We hung the Rosenbergs for a lot less.

I think you are a little confused here, guy. YOu think that Americans demanding fair pay and decent behavior is "communist", and your solution is to move jobs to communist China?

Seriously?

Hey, I'd have no problem with that. Huge tariffs when you try to bring it back in and a huge tax on you for doing it to start with. Problem solved.

- You think that offshoring is treason.

- You think investing is parasitic

- You think the 1% is the enemy

- You think society has the right to expropriate property and take all their assets if they don't conform to your morals

- You think selling is a criminal offense

- You think violence is acceptable

These are the beliefs I hear from extreme leftists. And that's what you sound like.

Let me clue you in, guy. All those candidates whom you have desperately supported to deny Romney the nomination? They all disagree with what you believe above.

:
:lol::lol:
All the while you treat businesses as if they are the enemy if they dare make a decision with their own $$$.
Unions are for dumbasses that can not negotiate on their own because of a lack of confidence in their individual skills.

When they steal jobs from Americans, they are the enemy.

We hung the Rosenbergs for a lot less.

This is the type of rhetoric one hears on the extreme left.

Michael Moore agrees with you completely.

I hope he does. It could only benefit Obama, as the only people who would vote for him would be Republicans. Go for it, Trump. :clap2:

If Americans are that stupid we are in real trouble.
Oh, wait a minute, we ARE in real trouble now.
Obama is a nice guy, good family man and all but he CAN NOT read a balance sheet.
He has no business sense and believes $$$ grows on trees.
Please help us defeat the man. Just because he is black is not a good enough reason to support him.

I don't supprt him because he's black, you fucking asshole. I support him because he's the right man for the job. The GOP is only in it for the rich guys. That much is painfully clear.

Exactly, and thank YOU very much.

Anybody advocating I NOT vote for Obama bleep-skippy better have a BETTER alternative. Your suggestion would be??

Seriously?

- You think society has the right to expropriate property and take all their assets if they don't conform to your morals

These are the beliefs I hear from extreme leftists. And that's what you sound like.

Let me clue you in, guy. All those candidates whom you have desperately supported to deny Romney the nomination? They all disagree with what you believe above.

You are thinking in terms of left and right.

I am thinking in terms of Right and Wrong, but I don't think you really have a solid grasp on that concept.

Offshoring good paying jobs for Americans to some third world rathole where they use child labor and machines slice off people's limbs is wrong. I mean, I kind of hope you realize that, that you have some vague slice of humanity left.

Sending those jobs to a country that kills its own citizens and harvests them for transplant organs is wrong.

Sending those jobs to a country where they run over people with tanks for nothing more than what we are doing here today is wrong.

But this is the problem with the Wall Street mentality. As long as it make us a profit, it's okay.

I mean, I really honestly hope somewhere, you realized how messed up that is, or I don't think there is much hope for you.

Seriously?

I am thinking in terms of Right and Wrong, but I don't think you really have a solid grasp on that concept.

Offshoring good paying jobs for Americans to some third world rathole where they use child labor and machines slice off people's limbs is wrong. I mean, I kind of hope you realize that, that you have some vague slice of humanity left.

Sending those jobs to a country that kills its own citizens and harvests them for transplant organs is wrong.

Sending those jobs to a country where they run over people with tanks for nothing more than what we are doing here today is wrong.

But this is the problem with the Wall Street mentality. As long as it make us a profit, it's okay.

I mean, I really honestly hope somewhere, you realized how messed up that is, or I don't think there is much hope for you.

You sort of remind me of someone who is obviously gay but continuously denies it. You've just articulated the anti-multinational corporation, anti-capitalism meme of global leftists such as Naomi Klein. So we can add another point to your leftism.

- You think that offshoring is treason. You've said it is worse than spies selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets.

- You think multinational corporations legitimize repressive regimes and exploit workers.

- You are a protectionist

Let's be honest, you are anti-corporation. Leftists are anti-corporation. Leftists are also protectionists.

Conservatives believe that investment overseas by corporations is not only their right and prerogative, they benefit the population because they provide jobs and lift standards of living. They also benefit Americans in general because they increase profits for American citizens. Conservatives know that American multinational corporations that invest in emerging countries generally pay more than their domestic counterparts and have better working conditions. Conservatives believe in free trade because free trade is a bedrock foundation of freedom and liberty in economic transactions. Restricting free trade is restricting liberty and freedom.

You sort of remind me of someone who is obviously gay but continuously denies it. You've just articulated the anti-multinational corporation, anti-capitalism meme of global leftists such as Naomi Klein. So we can add another point to your leftism.

you remind me of a drunk who won't admit he has a problem.

The only people I see enabling communists is your sort. You've turned Commie China from a backward country we really didn't need to worry about into a country that poses a real threat to us. Even your boy Romney sees it. (He was for China before he was against it, though.)

It's called "Emminent Domain". Look it up.

- You think multinational corporations legitimize repressive regimes and exploit workers.

- You are a protectionist

Let's be honest, you are anti-corporation. Leftists are anti-corporation. Leftists are also protectionists.

Well, I'm sure Pat buchanan will be happy to know he's a leftist, then. Pat's been warning about this shit for 20 years. And everything he predicted has happened.

Of course MNC's legitimize repressive regimes. We can go into a whole list of things China does that violates basic human rights and decency, from forced abortions to harvesting people for transplant organs, but you had the president of Coca-Cola recently say China had a better business climate than America did.

Conservatives believe that investment overseas by corporations is not only their right and prerogative, they benefit the population because they provide jobs and lift standards of living. They also benefit Americans in general because they increase profits for American citizens. Conservatives know that American multinational corporations that invest in emerging countries generally pay more than their domestic counterparts and have better working conditions. Conservatives believe in free trade because free trade is a bedrock foundation of freedom and liberty in economic transactions. Restricting free trade is restricting liberty and freedom

I don't know what "conservatives" believe. I know what shit that has been poured into their ears by the Limbaughs of the world.

Incidently, I've worked for both companies that have been exclusively American and ones that are multinational. The purely American companies paid better.

Seriously?

And he shut down a strip joint.

Well, I personally didn't. The people in my town did.

Mostly, because we got tired of finding passed out drunks in our gangway.

Seriously, this happened once. Scary ass dude passed out drunk in my gangway. Another time, we had some guy who got beaten in my backyard by a rival gang of thugs. Unfortunately, a rake I left out got applied to his head.

So what the Town did (under pressure) was to screw with them till they shut down.

First, they passed an ordinance where the girls couldn't take their clothes off. that had to hurt. Then they yanked their liqour licenses. There were also frequent raids and undercover stings to bust up the prostitution that was going on there.

And that's the point. The people got sick of a situation, and put an end to it. That's how it should work.

Well, I personally didn't. The people in my town did.

Mostly, because we got tired of finding passed out drunks in our gangway.

Seriously, this happened once. Scary ass dude passed out drunk in my gangway. Another time, we had some guy who got beaten in my backyard by a rival gang of thugs. Unfortunately, a rake I left out got applied to his head.

So what the Town did (under pressure) was to screw with them till they shut down.

First, they passed an ordinance where the girls couldn't take their clothes off. that had to hurt. Then they yanked their liqour licenses. There were also frequent raids and undercover stings to bust up the prostitution that was going on there.

And that's the point. The people got sick of a situation, and put an end to it. That's how it should work.

I was just funnin Joe.
I admire your persistence in that. Adult theme establishments stretch the law when they can. If your community wanted them gone and legally took steps to close them then so be it. Last time I went to one of those places was in Atlanta 15 years ago at a bachelor party gone wrong, the beer was $6 a bottle and some skank blew cigarrete smoke near us (I hate that).
And a fact on my experience with union workers Joe. A few years ago I had some work done in my home that an idiot fucked up when I had this house built. Friend of a friend came and did a beautiful job with the wood work. He was a union carpenter from somewhere your way. The dude was/is an artist. His work was far superior than what I had seen from most of the hammer jockeys this way. And I ALWAYS use IBEW guys for all the electrical here. They cost more, a lot more, but you do not fuck around with things that can kill you. IBEW are first class.

Forum List

Back