Trump to Launch 3rd Party bid?

obama-you-re-fired-trump-2012_design.png

I hear The Donald has a new book coming out. It's called

Trump: How to Bankrupt Four Companies, Cheat on Multiple Wives, Wear a Toupee, be a Birfer and Become President.

Wow, you ever notice that anyone who poses a threat to the Weird Mormon Robot immediately gets attacked by Toro....

lol

Have you ever noticed that JoeB has an unhealthy obsession with Mormons??

Put up a credible opponent to Romney and I might support him.

Whiny liberals, FFS ...

Yeah, you're not a RINO.

lol

That's a whole lotta hate goin' on that I usually hear from the rabid left.

CNBC is the network that brought us Santelli JoeB :doubt: :clap2:

NO doubt. But yet I think you would agree that after that spontaneous bit of proper outrage, Wall Street has done everything it could to redirect the ire away from the crooks on Wall Street who created the mess and onto the government who haphazardly tried to fix it.

And that's the irony. TEA Party folks see government as the problem, OWS sees Wall Street as the problem. The real problem is the incestuous relationship between them.

Just as the founders saw the wisdom of separating Church and State, they need to separate wealth from state.

A man can't understand a problem if his livlihood depends on him not understanding it.

Then you agree w/ me that the Robert'$ Court verdict inre: Citizens United was disastrous for our Republic?

Last edited:

Trump: How to Bankrupt Four Companies, Cheat on Multiple Wives, Wear a Toupee, be a Birfer and Become President.

Wow, you ever notice that anyone who poses a threat to the Weird Mormon Robot immediately gets attacked by Toro....

You seem to place religion very highly in your hierarchy of variables when it comes to voting for someone. R U an Evangelical?

I have such a difficult decision to make next November......................sigh.

Will I attend an election night party and celebrate Obama's re-election with happy winners.....or will I sit here at home and have a blast laughing at all of the losers here?

What to do......what to do?

I have such a difficult decision to make next November......................sigh.

Will I attend an election night party and celebrate Obama's re-election with happy winners.....or will I sit here at home and have a blast laughing at all of the losers here?

My advise is that you hang out with non obama supporter friends and lock up all sharp objects on election night.

My advise is that you hang out with non obama supporter friends and lock up all sharp objects on election night.
Suicide hotlines will be busy won't they? :eusa_whistle:

lol

Have you ever noticed that JoeB has an unhealthy obsession with Mormons??

Put up a credible opponent to Romney and I might support him....

I have sensible view about them.

They believe that any creed other than their own is an "abomination in the sight of the lord" That's what God supposedly told Joseph Smith.

I consider that a reasonable concern, really.

CNBC is the network that brought us Santelli JoeB :doubt: :clap2:

NO doubt. But yet I think you would agree that after that spontaneous bit of proper outrage, Wall Street has done everything it could to redirect the ire away from the crooks on Wall Street who created the mess and onto the government who haphazardly tried to fix it.

And that's the irony. TEA Party folks see government as the problem, OWS sees Wall Street as the problem. The real problem is the incestuous relationship between them.

Just as the founders saw the wisdom of separating Church and State, they need to separate wealth from state.

A man can't understand a problem if his livlihood depends on him not understanding it.

Then you agree w/ me that the Robert'$ Court verdict inre: Citizens United was disastrous for our Republic?

Somewhat. I think the bigger danger isn't the so much the campaign advertising as it is the lobbying.

Nobody is going to go openly against the wishes of his constituencies just because EvilCorp might run a commerical calling him a doody-head. It's in the details that a lot of don't really have the time to understand. Who really understood what mortgage bundling was before the whole thing exploded in our faces? Who really knew what the Community reinvestment act was? But these guys all understood it.

LOL that would be great.

Maybe, but not for you...

I could see a situation where Trump could win. He has the resources, he has the name recogniition, and we are at a period where the populace is disgusted by both parties.

Ron Paul has a better chance.

I doubt Trump pulls 1%.

He was pulling in 20-30% of the potential GOP primary vote.

Poll: Could Trump beat Obama in 2012? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

A new survey from Newsweek and The Daily Beast indicates President Obama is ahead of Trump by only two percentage points, 43-41, well within the poll's sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percent. In fact, Trump fares far better against Obama than Sarah Palin, who would lose to Obama by 11 points, 51-40, according to the poll.

Of course, a Obama vs. Romney vs. Trump thing could be a whole different ball game.

Suicide hotlines will be busy won't they? :eusa_whistle:

I am sure it will.

Ever notice that YOU are a sniveling bigot with OCD?

Joe, without investors how does ANY business start, expand and survive?
Investors are what makes America great.
MOST investing is speculative and many a hard earned dollar was lost investing.
Mead fired those workers, not Bain.Sorry Joe, your facts are all wrong.
Even under your analysis of 400 million in debt with revenues of 600 million THAT IS EXTREMELY LOW JOE!!!.
Unions ruin business. How many examples do you want?

This isn't about unions. Unions created a middle class in this society.

This is about bloodsuckers going into a company and looting it, and that's what this Mormon POS did.

Bain went into AmPad and looted it.

The point is, we went from a system of what you say, investment, to outright gambling, and hollowing out the middle class is part of the game.

How's this for an idea. Holding these bloodsuckers accountable. When the company is successful, they should fully enjoy the benefits.

And if they fail, they go to jail.

Instead what we have is, they get huge benefits, the rest of us have to provide the bailouts.

Capitalize profits, socialize risk.

I'll go one further. When Romney was stuffing his pockets with the money he made not paying those AmPad workers, who do you think ended up taking care of them?

The rest of us. Those of us who had to pay taxes for their unemployment insurance.

Romney is slime, and the GOP deserves to lose if they nominate him.

Joe, if you bought something is it yours? If your $$$ is the only $$$ on the table do you make the decisions?
A few years back I hired someone that had retired from a department in another state. I worked him as contract labor part time. I had put a little of my $$ into him as he definitely had the experience to do the job.
Soon he complained about the fact that 90% of his work was nights and weekends, a standard for anyone that does detective work interviewing witnesses. He knew that but his government union shift job for 20 years taught him that HE had a say in the decisions of the business. He had NO $$$ invested in the business. Within a few months he and his wife DEMANDED that I pay for his deductible for his health insurance, time and a half for his weekend and night work, a % of the profits of my business that he was involved in and a chance to buy into the business. He stated that is what was "fair" for him as a worker and that he had made me a lot of $$$ and he deserved part ownership of the company.
Ditto that for every union contract in the country.
Union workers HAVE NO $$$ invested in the company most cases and deserve NO SAY in any management decisions unless asked for and I am a big believer in asking for their valued opinion.
If I own the company I MAKE THE DECISIONS. Do not like them? Quit and find another job.
That is what built America. Private investing and ownership, NOT UNIONS.

Joe, without investors how does ANY business start, expand and survive?
Investors are what makes America great.
MOST investing is speculative and many a hard earned dollar was lost investing.
Mead fired those workers, not Bain.Sorry Joe, your facts are all wrong.
Even under your analysis of 400 million in debt with revenues of 600 million THAT IS EXTREMELY LOW JOE!!!.
Unions ruin business. How many examples do you want?

This isn't about unions. Unions created a middle class in this society.

This is about bloodsuckers going into a company and looting it, and that's what this Mormon POS did.

Bain went into AmPad and looted it.

The point is, we went from a system of what you say, investment, to outright gambling, and hollowing out the middle class is part of the game.

How's this for an idea. Holding these bloodsuckers accountable. When the company is successful, they should fully enjoy the benefits.

And if they fail, they go to jail.

Instead what we have is, they get huge benefits, the rest of us have to provide the bailouts.

Capitalize profits, socialize risk.

I'll go one further. When Romney was stuffing his pockets with the money he made not paying those AmPad workers, who do you think ended up taking care of them?

The rest of us. Those of us who had to pay taxes for their unemployment insurance.

Romney is slime, and the GOP deserves to lose if they nominate him.

Joe, if you bought something is it yours? If your $$$ is the only $$$ on the table do you make the decisions?
A few years back I hired someone that had retired from a department in another state. I worked him as contract labor part time. I had put a little of my $$ into him as he definitely had the experience to do the job.
Soon he complained about the fact that 90% of his work was nights and weekends, a standard for anyone that does detective work interviewing witnesses. He knew that but his government union shift job for 20 years taught him that HE had a say in the decisions of the business. He had NO $$$ invested in the business. Within a few months he and his wife DEMANDED that I pay for his deductible for his health insurance, time and a half for his weekend and night work, a % of the profits of my business that he was involved in and a chance to buy into the business. He stated that is what was "fair" for him as a worker and that he had made me a lot of $$$ and he deserved part ownership of the company.
Union workers HAVE NO $$$ invested in the company most cases and deserve NO SAY in any management decisions unless asked for and I am a big believer in asking for their valued opinion.
If I own the company I MAKE THE DECISIONS. Do not like them? Quit and find another job.

A job is not a right. Nobody has a right to be hired. It is the company's prerogative to allocate capital in the manner it sees fit.

Too many people on both sides of the aisle dislike him.

They are jealous because they do not get as much as he does.

Or that he is an asshole.

One of my position coaches was an asshole. One of the head coaches was an asshole. Many of my clients are assholes.
I am an asshole sometimes.
Sometimes YOU NEED an asshole.
Getting the job done. Obama would not know his ass hole from his whole ass.

Cry me a river.

Honestly, I get pretty sick of businesses who treat their employees like the enemy.

In Japan and Germany, unions actually do have the kind of say you are talking about. The unions can veto the choice of CEO's. And oddly, German and Japanese car companies are beating the pants off of us. That's kind of the problem, we stopped treating work like a partnership, which it should be, and just started treating them like little private serfdoms.

And we wonder why people aren't motivated.

Now, that said, I think unions that make it impossible to fire bad workers are awful. but ones that demand a fair shake for good workers are what it should be about.

As America's unions have declined, so has American industury... I don't think that's a coincidence.

A job is not a right. Nobody has a right to be hired. It is the company's prerogative to allocate capital in the manner it sees fit.

A company is not a right, either. It's the perogative of society to put a company out of business and take all of its assets if it is not a benefit to society.

Just ask the owners of the strip joints in a town I used to live in, until we all got fed up and closed them down.

:lol:

Cry me a river.

Honestly, I get pretty sick of businesses who treat their employees like the enemy.

In Japan and Germany, unions actually do have the kind of say you are talking about. The unions can veto the choice of CEO's. And oddly, German and Japanese car companies are beating the pants off of us. That's kind of the problem, we stopped treating work like a partnership, which it should be, and just started treating them like little private serfdoms.

And we wonder why people aren't motivated.

Now, that said, I think unions that make it impossible to fire bad workers are awful. but ones that demand a fair shake for good workers are what it should be about.

As America's unions have declined, so has American industury... I don't think that's a coincidence.

:lol::lol:
All the while you treat businesses as if they are the enemy if they dare make a decision with their own $$$.
Unions are for dumbasses that can not negotiate on their own because of a lack of confidence in their individual skills.

Forum List

Back