Trump to Hold Rally in FLA Three Year Early

He stated clearly before the inauguration that he would periodically hold rallies across the country. It's no surprise.
I know. He needs his dose of crowd adulation. It will be interesting to see if the crowds continue coming after a bit--people are getting on with their lives. They see him on tv at least 43 times a day. Why go stand in line for half a day to hear him speak for 30 minutes?

Why did Democrats stand in line for Obama?
Because he was a great man. Trump is a lying boob.
What was his best accomplishment?
Making America look better after 8 years of disaster under Bush.
That's what I thought. You have nothing.

I know. He needs his dose of crowd adulation. It will be interesting to see if the crowds continue coming after a bit--people are getting on with their lives. They see him on tv at least 43 times a day. Why go stand in line for half a day to hear him speak for 30 minutes?

Those of you on the right do not care about the country, only about yourselves, or you would never post such a stupid reply.

Those of you on the right do not care about the country, only about yourselves, or you would never post such a stupid reply.

Breather? Why not hold the rally in Minnesota? Alaska?
It's an excuse for Weekend #4 in Florida. That's all.

He stated clearly before the inauguration that he would periodically hold rallies across the country. It's no surprise.

He was passing out food stamps.

Breather? Why not hold the rally in Minnesota? Alaska?
It's an excuse for Weekend #4 in Florida. That's all.

Obama was not great, his policies hurt America. Trump isn't showing me he is much better.

What a load of partisan BS. You really stupid enough to be.ieve your crap?

Forum List

Back