Trump to head to Kentucky.....gee I wonder why?

Trump must be going there to annouce all the coal miners opening back up like he promised.

But no, instead he will take their health insurance, cut out the black lung payments, hand out vouchers to upper middle class kids while their public schools sink lower.

What you going to do, if coal mining jobs do rise dramatically? Admit it?

When greenhouse gas emissions climb? Air Pollution increases & sickens & kills more Americans, spew more mercury?

Won't happen unless Trump does something to Natural Gas production Generation plants are already switched to natural gas because it is cheaper.

Kentucky.....a state where over half its people are on some form of welfare, a state since voting in a tea party governor, now head the nation in Meth usage, a state where ignorance is bliss, A state where every white family has a negro baby in it, where hillbillies voted against Obamacare but loved ACA.....yes folks, they thought there was a difference...a state where 80% of its people are white and stupid.....and a place Trump calls home!!

Trump loves the poorly educated and Kentucky reeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkssssss of it!!

YOur racism and hatred is noted and held against you. Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?

Uh, yeah, why not...uh, can Trump go without hair spray on that orange mess he got on his head?

So, you're making fun of his appearance?

Don't know, don't care. I don't judge Presidents based on their hair.

Is that why you are a hater? Because of his hair?

Trump must be going there to annouce all the coal miners opening back up like he promised.

But no, instead he will take their health insurance, cut out the black lung payments, hand out vouchers to upper middle class kids while their public schools sink lower.

When greenhouse gas emissions climb? Air Pollution increases & sickens & kills more Americans, spew more mercury?

Won't happen unless Trump does something to Natural Gas production Generation plants are already switched to natural gas because it is cheaper.

I got the part that you are predicting that it will NOT happen, because of your reasons.

I'm asking you what you will do if reality, once again, proves you wrong.

Will you admit it, or lie and dodge and move on to your next talking point?

I got the part that you are predicting that it will NOT happen, because of your reasons.

Has Trump lied to you? What have you done about it?

YOu made a post about coal mining jobs, indicating that you didn't believe that they would come back.

I just asked you how you would respond if they DID.

You seem unable or unwilling to answer this simple question.

It is one thing to doubt Trump's ability to bring back jobs.

It is another to be unable to even imagine how you would respond if he does.

YOu made a post about coal mining jobs, indicating that you didn't believe that they would come back.

I will give him credit for doing what he said. But also credit for destroying the freaking planet through increased greenhouse gas emissions.

If someone actually comes up with clean coal technology & that leads to jobs, then I am sure your orange buddy will take credit even though that effort has been ongoing for years.

OK your turn. What will you do/say if he doesn't?

Rednecks rule. Only ignorant thugs live in big cities.
They may be thugs, but nobody and I mean nobody is dumber than you ignorant rednecks...I mean you people are ridiculous.
If we are so dumb why weren't you smart enough to beat us in the last election?
Being stupid like you are, you believed the con man. There is nothing smart people can do when so many of you dummies are so easily duped. Some smart people supported Trump because they were wealthy & they knew Trump would hand them money.

I will give him credit for doing what he said. But also credit for destroying the freaking planet through increased greenhouse gas emissions.

If someone actually comes up with clean coal technology & that leads to jobs, then I am sure your orange buddy will take credit even though that effort has been ongoing for years.

Depends on what you mean by "doesn't".

Does he not even try? Then I will be very pissed with him.

DOes he try and it just doesn't work? Then I might have to be open to the idea that lefties were right and that Coal is a dying industry.

Does he tr and get stonewalled by Congress/judges/ect? Then I will be very pissed with them.

Dayuuuum he destroyed the planet in less than three months. He is good!

Hasn't happened nor is there reason to believe it would or even could for that matter. "Greenhouse gases" are as natural as any other. The Chicken Little act gets old.

Kentucky.....a state where over half its people are on some form of welfare, a state since voting in a tea party governor, now head the nation in Meth usage, a state where ignorance is bliss, A state where every white family has a negro baby in it, where hillbillies voted against Obamacare but loved ACA.....yes folks, they thought there was a difference...a state where 80% of its people are white and stupid.....and a place Trump calls home!!

Trump loves the poorly educated and Kentucky reeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkssssss of it!!

That's what happens when progressives destroy your economy and subject a captive population to their forms of *improvement*.

Trump will open up the mines and the woods, and get the feds out of the schools, and Kentucky will thrive again.

C7ZhKmYU0AAcGfJ.jpg

Forum List

Back