Klan sign sends town into hysterics

ahhh signs are no issues....they are planning to march in asheboro nc .....have not announced the date yet
I don't even follow the Klan anymore....times of a bygone era...hell they would probably not care for me even though I am a racially aware white man...I am NOT a christian so.

not offended ...asking for clarification of how he feels...and he gave it to me....thinking the kkk is the last great white hope...i dont agree with that

I have zero use for the Klan, and I am a white male.

Racism serves no purpose whatsoever.
16976843_1281586495266479_1517699114_n.jpg

why would i move...i live in a white zone for a reason....i was in fayetteville nc for a long time...so when i hit a white zone i stayed...doesnt mean i hate blacks or browns...just means i prefer to live in peace with my own...

now all my white friends say i am a racist cause i have never dated outside my race....i find that amusing....as they are calling me a racist they refuse to admit they love living in a white zone

In Georgia, reaction to KKK banner is a sign of the times

LMAO! I used to live in that county and went into Dahlonega CONSTANTLY....up until last September my parents lived in Lumpkin County I know exactly where this happened....hilarious article....cracked me up. The town has become libtard infested....

I can't tell if you're a satirical troll, or truly a piece of shit racist. But knowing this board, you're probably the real-deal David Duke sympathizer.

I really hope someone of color takes a bat to your head. You deserve it. Desperately.

why would i move...i live in a white zone for a reason....i was in fayetteville nc for a long time...so when i hit a white zone i stayed...doesnt mean i hate blacks or browns...just means i prefer to live in peace with my own...

now all my white friends say i am a racist cause i have never dated outside my race....i find that amusing....as they are calling me a racist they refuse to admit they love living in a white zone
Bingo! I am the exact same way. You live in North Carolina? I know A LOT of Western NC is really white....
Most people say its because the schools are good,or the housing values stay good or its got good doctors and economy....etc its all a cover for its a WHITE area.

for some reason i cant escape them.....odd as that sounds...long story ...small county i live in ....98% white...

I do too (don't know the percentage). That's because this area simply never had a history of the two major factors that result in significant black populations -- either a history of slavery or industrialization.

Not that long ago I caught some talk show on satellite radio (didn't catch who it was), moaning about how there were no black people in Mayberry on the old Andy Griffith Show. "No black people and you're in the South?" he said.

Well no. Mayberry (Mt. Airy/Pilot Mountain) is not far from here (or Bones) and also has no significant black population. Neither slavery nor industrialization ever really took off here. Fatter o' mact when Lincoln was elected and the states held referenda to decide whether or not to secede, this area (WNC/East TN) voted not to. Wanted to stay with the Union and stayed loyal to it during the War. They had nothing in particular to gain from keeping slavery, as it wasn't being significantly practiced.

"No black people and you're in the South" --- SMH. People just don't want context. They like monoliths. Binary bots.

LMAO! I used to live in that county and went into Dahlonega CONSTANTLY....up until last September my parents lived in Lumpkin County I know exactly where this happened....hilarious article....cracked me up. The town has become libtard infested....

I can't tell if you're a satirical troll, or truly a piece of shit racist. But knowing this board, you're probably the real-deal David Duke sympathizer.

I really hope someone of color takes a bat to your head. You deserve it. Desperately.
Well stop on up snowflake....:) Oh and I am the absolute real deal snowflake. Marched with the NSM,attended rallies,parties etc with them and members of the Klan.....was personal friends with the NSM candidate for president many years ago. Known associate of one time member of NSM and founder of the NSOA and now a Reverend in my religion. :) I am sure the FBI has a nice file on me.

If he shot someone to death for trying that would he be wrong?

Yes, he would. No way this dude can legally carry a gun.

ahhh signs are no issues....they are planning to march in asheboro nc .....have not announced the date yet
I don't even follow the Klan anymore....times of a bygone era...hell they would probably not care for me even though I am a racially aware white man...I am NOT a christian so.

"I am a racially aware white man"? What does that mean, exactly?

Yes, he would. No way this dude can legally carry a gun.
I don't need a gun. I have many ways to defend myself in my vehicle. :)

Forum List

Back