Trump to eventually back Ryan.....the magic of clown meat is wearing off...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Paul his right hand man, just announced that yes, Trump will indeed back Ryan.....I guess seeing the presidents approval numbers go up and up and away is finally letting the Nazi leader and his SS followers realize, you may have the big rallies, but the American Stupid, ie voters....still support and demand sanity in a presidential candidate. And Trump realizes, that Ryan and all GOP leadership know a con man when they see one.

I hope he doesn't back Paul Ryan and I don't think he will. Ryan is an ass hat and needs to go. A lot of Trump supporters will be very disappointed if he backs him.

Wisconsin will hopefully vote Nehlin in.

• Banned
I hope he doesn't back Paul Ryan and I don't think he will. Ryan is an ass hat and needs to go. A lot of Trump supporters will be very disappointed if he backs him.

His Campaign chairman just announced it.

Not happening with Nehlin.

What really happened. When Ryan was asked if he would endorse Trump he said "I'm not there yet" and refused the endorsement. In a very well deserved droll moment, when Trump was asked to endorse Ryan, his answer was "I'm not really there yet."

Democrats, looking under every rock for a maggot to eat, clutched this bit of political theater to its breast and is running around going "my precious ".

• Banned
What really happened. When Ryan was asked if he would endorse Trump he said "I'm not there yet" and refused the endorsement. In a very well deserved droll moment, when Trump was asked to endorse Ryan, his answer was "I'm not really there yet."

Democrats, looking under every rock for a maggot to eat, clutched this bit of political theater to its breast and is running around going "my precious ".
Bottom line, Trump needs Ryan more than Ryan needs him....number one reason not one politician is showing up at his Klan rallies....white racist can only take you soo far in this election, sooner or later folks, you'll need the outsiders you hate so much, eh? LOLOLOLO

Forum List

Back