Trump to delay announcement out of respect to France

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
That's the respectful thing to do.

Multiple reports on Thursday indicated that Donald Trump is set to pick Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his vice presidential running mate. But in an abrupt change of plans, the presumptive Republican nominee late Thursday postponed a Friday morning news conference to unveil his pick, citing a deadly truck attack in Nice, France.

“In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow’s news conference concerning my vice presidential announcement,” Trump said in a Twitter message.

Donald Trump reportedly picks Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as VP

That's the respectful thing to do.

Multiple reports on Thursday indicated that Donald Trump is set to pick Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his vice presidential running mate. But in an abrupt change of plans, the presumptive Republican nominee late Thursday postponed a Friday morning news conference to unveil his pick, citing a deadly truck attack in Nice, France.

“In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow’s news conference concerning my vice presidential announcement,” Trump said in a Twitter message.

Donald Trump reportedly picks Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as VP

"Respect" and "Rump" in the same sentence? :uhh:

Make no mistake --- Rump put it off because he won't get maximum Attention ....... which is all he's about and all he's *EVER* been about.

Especially after he put his foot in his mouth trying to score personal points on the Orlando attack. He learned his lesson.

Can't believe you jackals can't see the obvious.

It doesn't matter what Trump did the anti Americans would condemn it.

Hilly wants strong diplomacy.

Has she given weak diplomacy up to no

Yes respect. He's all about respect.

Totally. I like how he totally respects... Megyn Kelly..... Rosie O'Donnel.... Mexicans..... Native Americans..... Polish workers..... Scottish landowners..... gullible investors.....anybody who ever takes him to task... the First Amendment.... yessiree bob, the man is just an endless geyser spewing respect all over the place.

Forum List

Back