Trump to Comey: Better hope there are no 'tapes' of talks

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The stench coming from trump is getting stronger

Trump, in an apparent warning to his fired FBI director, said Friday that James Comey had better hope there are no "tapes" of their conversations. Trump's tweet came the morning after he asserted Comey had told him three times that he wasn't under FBI investigation.

"I said, 'If it's possible, would you let me know, am I under investigation?' He said you are not under investigation," Trump said in an interview Thursday with NBC News. He said the discussions happened in two phone calls and at a dinner in which Comey was asking to keep his job.

Comey has not confirmed Trump's account. Late Thursday, The New York Times cited two unnamed Comey associates who recounted his version of a January dinner with the president in which Trump asked for a pledge of loyalty. Comey declined, instead offering "honest." When Trump then pressed for "honest loyalty," Comey told him, "You will have that," the associates said.

Trump to Comey: Better hope there are no 'tapes' of talks :: WRAL.com

makes sense doesn't it , Trump should always have tapes or the threat of tapes when dealing with snakes shouldn't he Guno ??

but i don't believe any of this talk about Personal Pledge of Loyalty Guno !!

Forum List

Back