Trump to CNN: ‘Ask the Angel Moms’ Whether I’m Making Up a National Emergency at the Border

Deno, post: 21840571
You are a leftard, all you do is lie...

How much fence is Trumpo going to build if he ever gets around to it under his emergency?

How much fence was there before he gets started?

If I lied what did I lie about?

Deno, post: 21841279
You are a leftard, if your fingers are typing you are lying....

My facts check out. I lie about nothing. Including this: You are a moron capable only of repeating old wornout cliches.

Deno, post: 21840571
You are a leftard, all you do is lie...

How much fence is Trumpo going to build if he ever gets around to it under his emergency?

How much fence was there before he gets started?

If I lied what did I lie about?
Read!

Stephen Miller Predicts 'Hundreds of Miles' of Border Wall by 2020 - Breitbart

You ignorant trump turd. I’ve been saying all along that Trumpo’s emergency declaration means he will steal money from other places to build a few hundred miles of wall.

What am I lying about?

Cigarettes killed about a half a million Americans last year.

Can the next President declare a national emergency and go after those murderers in the tobacco industry?

CNN proved that Trump was lying out his ass.

So their loved one's didnt die at the hands of illegals?
Alright then,no indians died at the hands of the white man.

Why are these 4 or 5 deaths more important than the 14,000 other people who were murdered in the USA last year.

Why are these deaths more important than the Parkland kids who died? Or the kids from Sandy Hook? Why do the deaths of those people's children matter more than the people whose children are killed by white Americans? Why is their pain greater?
because they didn't have to die. They wouldn't have died if those illegal aliens weren't already violating the law and in our country to begin with. If we had obeyed and enforced the law and deported those aliens then their victims would still be alive today.

Neither do any of the children who are gunned down in their schools. Parents are buying bullet proof backpacks and vests for their kids because neither the children nor their parents think they're safe there. But the US does nothing to curb gun violence. 35,000 deaths every year.

Or the babies who died after their parents took them home from the hospital - the highest infant mortality rate in the First World, because Americans don't have health care for all like civilized nations. Or the opiod deaths.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans die needlessly in America ever year because of the right wing policies of the US government. Tell me again why few these deaths matter so much MORE than any of the others, that you are willing to spend more money to prevent these deaths, than you would spend to provide single payer health care for the entire nation, and save 45,000 needless deaths per year.

Tsk tsk tsk,

What were your takeaways from the stats from the US Department of Justice that I posted?

Are you glad to now have facts, or did that mess up your tunnel vision narrative?

Do you now have your facts straight dragonlady?

What a great comeback to Acosta for asking that stupid question. He got totally owned by Trump. The Angel mom's will all guarantee there's definitely a national emergency by these illegal Invaders.

Trump to CNN: ‘Ask the Angel Moms’ Whether I’m Making Up a National Emergency at the Border

CNN proved that Trump was lying out his ass.
Dude, you in fairytale land.

Nope, I watched it live. CNN totally debunked Trump's bullshit lies. Thoroughly fact-checked.

If one of your loved ones was robbed, raped or murdered by one of your sacred illegals you'd be singing a much, much different tune.

Carry on you illegal loving moron.

Forum List

Back