Trump: 'Thugs, Tyrants' Awakened a 'Sleeping Giant'

You are a liar. As soon as our Uranium was sold to Uranium One, Uranium One put itself up for sale, and Putin's company Rosatom swooped in and purchased it, just like Clinton, Obama, Biden, McCain, Holder, Mueller, Comey & Putin had talked about would happen.

Funny how their bank accounts and fake charities suddenly found themselves boosted with Russian Cash after that little deal, isn't it, slave?

You're stupid and too lazy to learn the facts.

again, what in that backs your argument? why not quote it for us. I'm dying to see it.

Rosatom, Putin's company is now who owns our Uranium now DUPE. The Uranium One Deal was nothing but a front to get around Obama, Biden and Clinton from directly selling our Uranium to Russia and Putin.

Your programming is very deep rooted. Slaves like you do not realize you are a slave. You are a useful idiot because you embrace the chains that imprison you. No one can free you, not even yourself because your mind is not your own.

Remember, you are only allowed one vote. (trumpanzees need to be reminded of that occasionally)
right? we keep seeing demofks put tens of thousands of ballots in drop boxes per one individual and no one call them on it. Strange.

what's even funnier is they call it ballot harvesting and wink wink wink all the way to the counts. And you think we don't know what that actually is. You think us stupider than you. naw, we just aren't dishonest or cheaters.

here's some info for you.

Military cages that the elites call dormitories. hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaah what a bunch of snobbie scumbags.
Welcome to the real world.

Read the article slowly so you don't get disoriented after reading all that right wing propaganda.

Welcome to the real world.

Read the article slowly so you don't get disoriented after reading all that right wing propaganda.
here's the question for you to skate around. Were the Venezuelan's allowed to mingle in town? You know, taste some wine and eat some oysters?

Trump: 'Thugs, Tyrants' Awakened a 'Sleeping Giant'

The "thugs and tyrants" attacking the MAGA movement have awakened a "sleeping giant," former President Donald Trump said during his Save America rally in Youngstown, Ohio, on Saturday night.

"They have no idea of the sleeping giant that they have awoken," Trump told the rally, which aired live on Newsmax. "The American people will never accept the corruption and the ruination of our beloved country, and that's what they want to do."

The Democrats' policies are "mad," he added, but come Nov. 8, "we are going to vote in record numbers, and we are going to send these left-wing lunatics a message: They cannot cancel, silence, or ignore ... all the abuse, all the smears, and all the attacks will not dissuade us. They will only make us stronger, much stronger. Much much stronger."

He pointed out that Democrats spied on his first campaign, but "nobody wants to do anything about it."

Trump said: "No matter what our sick and deranged political establishment throw at me, no matter what they do to me, I will endure their torment and oppression, and I will do it very willingly.

"They will never get me to stop fighting for you, the American people. And I will never quit because the fate of our country is at stake."

TheReaper says: I believe that many are in for a rude awakening on election night 2022. The people who believe the fake news propaganda on CNN and MSNBC are going to get a shot of truth in the arm and have a very bad reaction. Those who do know what is in the cards are going to cheat, cheat, and cheat like never before. We must volunteer to watch and and guard polling places and drop boxes.
I think it's totally the opposite. Most people already disapprove of trump and the crazies that follow him. I guess history will show us who's right on this. I don't see how Trump is going to get the nomination after everything that has gone down.

I think it's totally the opposite. Most people already disapprove of trump and the crazies that follow him. I guess history will show us who's right on this. I don't see how Trump is going to get the nomination after everything that has gone down.
You are not in the majority. You are in the cult of extremely stupid and gullible. The MSM does not speak for the majority. They just lie and say they do. And guess who believes them?

1663792635052.png

Forum List

Back