Trump threatens 'Saturday Night Live' with federal investigation

That would be all if them since Eisenhower. And tRumPutin got schooled by the fat kid from NoKo. Your defense of your God/King tells me different.
Ooooh, careful! You almost criticized Obama! You'll burst into flames!

I knew you couldn't understand what I said. But in your defense, it's only because you're stupid.

Obama was a turd, Dotard is a disaster if ewe weren't an imbecile ewe would know that. Now please finish your prayers to your God/King!
Is...this supposed to be a refutation of the claim that you're stupid?

Because it's not.

I try not to argue with a maroon such as ewe. Because ewe will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience. Have ewe prayed to your God/King 6 times today yet?
I am not a leftist; I don't pray to men.

Now, predictably, stupidly, and boringly, you will still insist I see Trump as a god. That's because you're a leftist, and you worship leftist leaders.

How terrible it must be to be a leftist!

Tell your God/King that and he will slap the shut out of ewe!

Ooooh, careful! You almost criticized Obama! You'll burst into flames!

I knew you couldn't understand what I said. But in your defense, it's only because you're stupid.

Obama was a turd, Dotard is a disaster if ewe weren't an imbecile ewe would know that. Now please finish your prayers to your God/King!

Because it's not.

I try not to argue with a maroon such as ewe. Because ewe will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience. Have ewe prayed to your God/King 6 times today yet?

Now, predictably, stupidly, and boringly, you will still insist I see Trump as a god. That's because you're a leftist, and you worship leftist leaders.

"Now, predictably, stupidly, and boringly, you will still insist I see Trump as a god."

Dance, little monkey!

Because it's not.

"Now, predictably, stupidly, and boringly, you will still insist I see Trump as a god."

Dance, little monkey!

Lol, ewe certainly are sweetie!
Have ewe p raged to your God/King today?

Forum List

Back