Trump threatens Europe

These European countries (or some of them anyway) are not really our friends.

You are an European nation - better to say a Union of European nations - a child of the enlightenment.

They only like us when they can get something from us, and even then they don't really like us. Not that I care, but I wish we didn't give them all so much of our money.

You are an irrealist.

Imagine how nice we could make things here in our country if we didn't have to give out so much foreign "aid"?

Take all your soldiers home worldwide and let them make your country to the nicest place of the world and no one has any problem with the USA. By the way: For example you doubled your economy, when you took part in a war, which was not your war: world war 1. And you do business and politics often like dynamite fishers: Who cares about an ocean of dead fish, as long as he's able to earn $2.50?

Hopefully that will happen soon. I imagine it's only a matter of time.

1962 was a good year to do so. 1963 either.

We shouldn't be spending our money on hypocrite Europeans.

You spent money in Europe? How much? 50 cent per pound of gold?

We should keep it here at home to help our own people.

You help your own people? How? Where? In your prisons?

Last edited:
I love the way America Firsters always forget/ignore that the US is the only country to invoke the NATO collective call and that Europeans died answering that call in Afghanistan. About as much gratitude as one could expect from US rightards, really.
Aw, guess we should have let you Nazis take over Europe....and what would your position be....Gulag director?
Well you didn't do anything until the plan was spoiled by war being declared on you. But note the gratitude for Afghanistan, non-existent.
So you just want us to walk into s country and take it over...perhaps Mexico we should take over and KILL ALL THE DRUG CARTEL?...Not a bad ide . Save thousands of American lives!

My interest is piqued with the idea that Syria had the WMDs but didn't use them during this interminable war going on there.
Now you know!

Not yet.....the book is on the way.

Forum List

Back