Trump threatens Europe

How stupid is Trump & his supporters?

Trump threatens action w=that would drive our allies & trading partners into a recession.

Someone should tell them that when our trading partners are in economic slowdowns that they buy fewer US goods.

Our manufacturing is declining because of Trump's current tariffs. Trump would make it worse.

Driving our trading partners into recression will just take the US along with them.

Maybe you explain how the EU’s tariffs they have been imposing on the US for decades is not a “trade war”, but us asking them to drop them is?

Explain how the EU’s manufacturing has been going strong for decades while they have imposed tariffs on the US, since you claim imposing tariffs would wreck a country if they did.

It was Donald Trump, who had cancelled the free trade negotiation TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership). He seems to calculate with three political premises: (1) Everyone is power-mad (2) Everyone knows only simple problems and easy solutions (3) No one remembers yesterday. Trump created on his own the problems, which he is not able to solve. For example it needed 13 years extremely difficult negotiations to find an agreement in context nuclear weapons and nuclear research with the Iran. Trump had absolutelly not any plan about anything, when he had cancelled this nuclear agreement (same when he had cancelled TTIP). Now he has nothing. I fear soon Trump will cancel the Earth-Moon treaty and he will try to forbid the moon to circle around the USA.

By the way: What will happen in the USA, if we will confiscate all property and houses of all US-Americans and Brits, who had caused a disaster in the housing costs in Germany? Or what will happen, if all European countries will confiscate all immovables, who have anything to do with the U.S.-American government, with president Donald Trump personally or all people, who make business with Donald Trump?

Last edited:
God it's nice to finally have a president that stands up for the US. A good deal for the US or no deal at all. Fuck 'em. They've been fucking us over for so long we don't know what it feels like to tell them no.

Trump forever.
Stupid Trumpettes.

The US has been doing great with exports to the EU.

Their automakers employ thousands of Americans here in the US in their manufacturing factories.

Only a fucking idiot bankrupts their customers. Only a fucking idiot bankrupts their allies.

Trump is a fucking moron. He keeps proving it every day & you fucking idiots are too stupid to get it.

How come the world's best negotiator has to resort to threats to make an agreement?

@theHawk

Your "funny" is not funny. Your president is an unbelievable stupid man, who has the talent to let everyone else do stupid things too. He'll bring everyone and everything down. Then he'll be "great".

Last edited:
3mu6xt.gif

He needs to slap them with sanctions to keep them out of our business. And remove the U.S. from the U.N. They act as if they controls the U.S.

DAVOS, Switzerland — President Trump renewed his threat to put hefty tariffs on European cars Tuesday at the World Economic Forum, promising hardball tactics if trade negotiations did not go his way.

Just days after Trump scored big wins with China, Mexico, and Canada, the move highlights how Trump is quickly pivoting to make Europe the next front in his protectionist trade war.

As part of this push on Tuesday, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin warned that Italy and Britain could face U.S. tariffs if they pursue taxes on large digital companies like Facebook and Alphabet’s Google. French President Emmanuel Macron agreed in recent days to delay a similar tax in order to avoid Trump’s tariffs.

The threatened tariffs symbolize the growing rift between the United States and Europe, which was on clear display as leaders from the two continents appeared to be talking from different scripts. Trump insisted on discussing a new trade deal, while European leaders kept emphasizing action on climate change and cooperation.
Trump threatens Europe with fresh tariffs in Davos, deepening a rift with long-time U.S. allies

I think if you checked the facts, this trade "negotiation" has EU and individual countries placing TAXES on US businesses there that kicked off the most violent tariff conflicts...

And that is worth fighting.. Ever hear of the "Digital Services Tax"??? These money grubbers would tax VOTING if they could...

Where France Caved In, The U.K. Sticks With The Digital Tax

God it's nice to finally have a president that stands up for the US. A good deal for the US or no deal at all. Fuck 'em. They've been fucking us over for so long we don't know what it feels like to tell them no.

Trump forever.
Stupid Trumpettes.

The US has been doing great with exports to the EU.

Their automakers employ thousands of Americans here in the US in their manufacturing factories.

Only a fucking idiot bankrupts their customers. Only a fucking idiot bankrupts their allies.

Trump is a fucking moron. He keeps proving it every day & you fucking idiots are too stupid to get it.

you-have-a-ig01gp.jpg

Western europe is extremely irrelevant on the world staGE ...completely dependent on the united states keeping its currency solvent....Worthless as a military ally and is being over run by 3rd world savages who will crush thier social saftey nets

I'm surprised the joke called the european union has even lasted this long ....

o9wlbztr7qc41.jpg

These European countries (or some of them anyway) are not really our friends. They only like us when they can get something from us, and even then they don't really like us. Not that I care, but I wish we didn't give them all so much of our money. Imagine how nice we could make things here in our country if we didn't have to give out so much foreign "aid"?

These European countries (or some of them anyway) are not really our friends.

You are an European nation - better to say a Union of European nations - a child of the enlightenment.

They only like us when they can get something from us, and even then they don't really like us. Not that I care, but I wish we didn't give them all so much of our money.

You are an irrealist.

Imagine how nice we could make things here in our country if we didn't have to give out so much foreign "aid"?

Take all your soldiers home worldwide and let them make your country to the nicest place of the world and no one has any problem with the USA. By the way: For example you doubled your economy, when you took part in a war, which was not your war: world war 1. And you do business and politics often like dynamite fishers: Who cares about an ocean of dead fish, as long as he's able to earn $2.50?

Last edited:
Western europe is extremely irrelevant on the world staGE ...completely dependent on the united states keeping its currency solvent....Worthless as a military ally and is being over run by 3rd world savages who will crush thier social saftey nets

I'm surprised the joke called the european union has even lasted this long ....

View attachment 302576

You don't understand, what the European Union is - a very successful peace keeping project - that's why you say bullshit. And you don't understand what are doing ABC-weapons - not to forget AI-weapons - what's another part of the stupid bullshit, which is your opinion. Military interventions are in most cases impossible. They are only able, when stupid men like to play to be heroes under strict rules. But if someone breaks the rules (and everyone who will be in danger to lose will do so) then "good night world".

And to see in social safety a bad thing is just simple absurde too. To have no social security system is in middle and long term just simple much to expensive. Every capitalistic nation needs such systems to eliminate the criminal side effects of the self-created poorness of capitalistic systems. Capitalism is a game - and it makes a lot of fun to play this game as long as someone has money - but to let people die, because of a game or a political experiment, is just simple nonsense. Everyone has the right to live in dignity - whether someone is poor or not. That some US-Americans eat dog food is not what I'm able to see as an ideal of progress for all mankind. And to eat dogs (=carnivores) or wildlife animals (as it is in China) is not a progress too, which will lead to a more joyful and happy future.

Last edited:

You are an European nation - better to say a Union of European nations - a child of the enlightenment.

They only like us when they can get something from us, and even then they don't really like us. Not that I care, but I wish we didn't give them all so much of our money.

You are an irrealist.

Imagine how nice we could make things here in our country if we didn't have to give out so much foreign "aid"?

Take all your soldiers home worldwide and let them make your country to the nicest place of the world and no one has any problem with the USA. By the way: For example you doubled your economy, when you took part in a war, which was not your war: world war 1. And you do business and politics often like dynamite fishers: Who cares about an ocean of dead fish, as long as he's able to earn $2.50?

An often overlooked reason for the U.S. entry into WW1 is the fact that the European nations owed a bundle to our govt. and our major industries. If the allies lose nobody gets paid.

You are an irrealist.

An often overlooked reason for the U.S. entry into WW1 is the fact that the European nations owed a bundle to our govt. and our major industries. If the allies lose nobody gets paid.

You went in world war 1, because you liked to eliminate the German language in the USA and you liked to go in the footsteps of the Britsih empire. You preferred to fight on the side of colonialists against multi-national empires - such as Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire. You fought against Germany because the Prussian-British emperor over Germany realized his British romantic ideas about a German fleet.

Last edited:

You are an irrealist.

Hopefully that will happen soon. I imagine it's only a matter of time.

We shouldn't be spending our money on hypocrite Europeans. We should keep it here at home to help our own people.

Yeah when he mused about putting a 25% tariff on their cars I think I heard about 5 thousand assholes simultaneously pop 5 thousand buttons off of 5 thousand seat cushions. LOL
The EU VAT is the same effectively as a tariff.

There is no justifiable reason to hit US products with a VAT when they were not made in Europe.

You are an irrealist.

Hopefully that will happen soon. I imagine it's only a matter of time.

We shouldn't be spending our money on hypocrite Europeans. We should keep it here at home to help our own people.

The Christian belief is that the entire human race are our people.

Saddam was convicted of killing 148 people in 1982 and thousands in 1988. We showed up a little bit late for liberating anyone.
Except for all the people Sadam would have killed but couldnt because he swung from a rope.

My Gawd, cant you Hate-America-First lunatics ever find another tune to play other than Chopsticks?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back